Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 731 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731
Results 10,951 to 10,962 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #12

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the S A site. I am curious how much personal info to reveal to a Sugar Baby?

    Any do's or don't'S?

    Thanks CM.
    No more than you would with meeting up with someone from any other site. Use all the same precautions & do all the same homework. Once there is a level of trust then I will move from messaging in the app to texting & give first name only.

  2. #11

    Revealing personal info??

    I am new to the S A site. I am curious how much personal info to reveal to a Sugar Baby?

    Any do's or don't'S?

    Thanks CM.

  3. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually have a premium membership and wouldn't mind messaging a woman there my email address. I don't want to pay 80 bucks for this one chick I'm trying to reconnect with. Thanks.
    You can get a 1-week membership for 35 if you use the app.

    I've been on SA for a few years, and I've been on this site for longer than that.

    Boston has a good supply of SB's, you'll find all kinds from newbie students to moms down on their luck to seasoned veterans.

    PM if you'd like to discuss the Boston scene and have info to share.

    -PJ.

  4. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    I can afford her we just lost connection from years back and I found her on the site and don't want to pay 80 bucks to send 1 email. I'm not interested in anyone on the site or making dates with people. I mean yea if I asked someone to email like 10 girls I found attractive because I don't want to pay 80 to join I might look like a loser but with someone I'm trying to reconnect with is not going to think that. But like I said if anyone here is premium and can do me the favor I'd appreciate it, if not ill just go to missed connections on CL and make an ad.
    I'll help you out, I've got an active membership there.

  5. #8
    Site got me laid a few times. Lots of college chicks looking for a few hundred for a whole weekend or an evening of play. Many of them are first timers who don't know the value of what people pay. If you're in a position to look for a FWB and have a spare $1 k kicking around, SA is a great option.

  6. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Have tried this as I have buds that stay current. Usually generates a message back to buddy that if your friend can't afford $80 he can't afford me

    .
    I can afford her we just lost connection from years back and I found her on the site and don't want to pay 80 bucks to send 1 email. I'm not interested in anyone on the site or making dates with people. I mean yea if I asked someone to email like 10 girls I found attractive because I don't want to pay 80 to join I might look like a loser but with someone I'm trying to reconnect with is not going to think that. But like I said if anyone here is premium and can do me the favor I'd appreciate it, if not ill just go to missed connections on CL and make an ad.

  7. #6

    Sorry

    Have tried this as I have buds that stay current. Usually generates a message back to buddy that if your friend can't afford $80 he can't afford me

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually have a premium membership and wouldn't mind messaging a woman there my email address. I don't want to pay 80 bucks for this one chick I'm trying to reconnect with. Thanks.
    .

  8. #5

    Anyone.

    Anyone actually have a premium membership and wouldn't mind messaging a woman there my email address. I don't want to pay 80 bucks for this one chick I'm trying to reconnect with. Thanks.

  9. #4

    Sa

    I will also add that anyone that is looking for $5 k-$10 k a month is living a fantasy & thinks they are going to meet a jet owning millionaire lmao.

    Also beware of some scam artists, wanting to meet immediately & needing $$ upfront because they are in trouble, rent whatever.

    Also, some BP women are also on SA.

    You still need to do your homework.

    You need to strike up a conversation, & go from there.

    Most of the women I have met in the last year have been from SA.

    There are plenty in the same $$ range as BP & are more utr & less likely to have multiple partners but just need a little extra or don't want a bf.

  10. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few posts now with Seeking Arrangments girls. Figured it could use its own spot.

    I have an account on SA but have never used it. The advertised prices all seem absurd, like does anyone actually payout $10 K a month for some of them? Any of you with experience, tips or leads for using SA, it would be great to post them to give those of new to it a bit of information.
    Go to the Richmond SB thread. Thousands of pages with good and bad info. Pick what works for you and go with it. Good luck.

  11. #2

    Sa

    So, I have dabbled in the arena that is SA for about 3 years. Without getting in to too much details here are a few tidbits.

    1.) If you are not willing to eventually pay for at least 1 month of VIP on the site DO NOT BOTHER. I can't stress this enough, you simply cannot score girls off the site without the messaging system and you need to pay for VIP to send and read messages.

    2.) Your ease at scoring girls increases dramatically if you can host as the vast majority cannot / will not.

    3.) I have scored some great girls in the $200-350 range. If they want more just move on as plenty are reasonable.

    4.) If you can't host you need a room so add at least $150 to the above numbers.

    5. Re-read tip #1.

  12. #1

    Seeking Arrangements

    Seen a few posts now with Seeking Arrangments girls. Figured it could use its own spot.

    I have an account on SA but have never used it. The advertised prices all seem absurd, like does anyone actually payout $10 K a month for some of them? Any of you with experience, tips or leads for using SA, it would be great to post them to give those of new to it a bit of information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape