Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 731 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731
Results 10,951 to 10,956 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6

    Sorry

    Have tried this as I have buds that stay current. Usually generates a message back to buddy that if your friend can't afford $80 he can't afford me

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually have a premium membership and wouldn't mind messaging a woman there my email address. I don't want to pay 80 bucks for this one chick I'm trying to reconnect with. Thanks.
    .

  2. #5

    Anyone.

    Anyone actually have a premium membership and wouldn't mind messaging a woman there my email address. I don't want to pay 80 bucks for this one chick I'm trying to reconnect with. Thanks.

  3. #4

    Sa

    I will also add that anyone that is looking for $5 k-$10 k a month is living a fantasy & thinks they are going to meet a jet owning millionaire lmao.

    Also beware of some scam artists, wanting to meet immediately & needing $$ upfront because they are in trouble, rent whatever.

    Also, some BP women are also on SA.

    You still need to do your homework.

    You need to strike up a conversation, & go from there.

    Most of the women I have met in the last year have been from SA.

    There are plenty in the same $$ range as BP & are more utr & less likely to have multiple partners but just need a little extra or don't want a bf.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few posts now with Seeking Arrangments girls. Figured it could use its own spot.

    I have an account on SA but have never used it. The advertised prices all seem absurd, like does anyone actually payout $10 K a month for some of them? Any of you with experience, tips or leads for using SA, it would be great to post them to give those of new to it a bit of information.
    Go to the Richmond SB thread. Thousands of pages with good and bad info. Pick what works for you and go with it. Good luck.

  5. #2

    Sa

    So, I have dabbled in the arena that is SA for about 3 years. Without getting in to too much details here are a few tidbits.

    1.) If you are not willing to eventually pay for at least 1 month of VIP on the site DO NOT BOTHER. I can't stress this enough, you simply cannot score girls off the site without the messaging system and you need to pay for VIP to send and read messages.

    2.) Your ease at scoring girls increases dramatically if you can host as the vast majority cannot / will not.

    3.) I have scored some great girls in the $200-350 range. If they want more just move on as plenty are reasonable.

    4.) If you can't host you need a room so add at least $150 to the above numbers.

    5. Re-read tip #1.

  6. #1

    Seeking Arrangements

    Seen a few posts now with Seeking Arrangments girls. Figured it could use its own spot.

    I have an account on SA but have never used it. The advertised prices all seem absurd, like does anyone actually payout $10 K a month for some of them? Any of you with experience, tips or leads for using SA, it would be great to post them to give those of new to it a bit of information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape