Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 32202
-
07-17-17 22:13 #10122Senior Member

Posts: 638Yes $1. 8
There was quite a language issue. I thought I had negotiated a better dream. Also, did not want a scene in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
To my surprise several mongers have send PMs asking for digits.
-
07-17-17 21:47 #10121Senior Member

Posts: 257Surprisingly NO HE
Anytime $. 2 decreases my account, I always hope for a good massage but EXPECT a HE. I went to this very nice place in a high class area in Fairfax. Went up a flight of stairs and saw a skinny Asian named Yanni or something like that. The picture up top with the purple shirt is fake. The bottom picture with the sunglasses is real. When I get upstairs, it reminded me of Sandra's Latin place. It had a little desk in an office type of environment. Therefore, I felt obligated to pay upfront even though I wasn't told to do so. Next, in the room, I started out naked, but she came in and covered me. Started the massage and kept me covered the whole time. I was thinking, "I've been thru this plenty of times, so I will just stay calm and things will get better. " I was wrong. Massage wasn't the best, but in fairness wasn't the worse. No teasing. After it's all said and done, no HE and she walked out and stayed out until I got dress and reopened the door. Of course, I didn't show any emotions on my way out and also didn't leave a tip. Some other woman was at that little desk when I left, but wasn't eye-catching. I guess I was so frustrated for TOFTT, I really didn't care how she looked. So I imagine if I would have chose the outcall option, the result would have been the same, but I'm not sure. There's probably info in the forum about this ad, but the old man just didn't feel like scanning thru pages looking for it. My lost, but YMMV.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tudio/26900476
-
07-17-17 09:53 #10120Senior Member

Posts: 70I have shared her info with a few folks. Reluctant to publicly post her contact info. But I am really surprised by this report. All I can say is YMMV but I do agree she is focused on making money. However, not to the extent of being a ripoff she isn't that. I paid $. 8 too but I dreamed of more. Maybe she just liked me who knows. She has been texting me to return LOL.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 22:27 #10119Senior Member

Posts: 1300That's way too steep
Yikes! If that's what she charges for a helping hand, imagine what she wants for other extras. Never mind golden p*ssy syndrome, she's got golden everything syndrome.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 15:57 #10118Senior Member

Posts: 377HE how much?
Just to clarify, she wanted $180 for an HE?
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 14:57 #10117Senior Member

Posts: 638YMMV. Mine did
I followed up on this recommendation.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
I set up an appointment on a Friday for the following week. She could not do Monday, so we went to Tuesday. She texted me Sunday to ask me to come that day. We stuck with Tuesday. Tuesday she texted me three times to come early. - Weird.
Ok venue, she wanted. 8 for house fee and an additional 1. 0 for VERY limited extra. I asked for more than she offered for. 8. I also said I would go to 1. 0 for a complete experience. She shook her head and took. 8 (I should have left). Anyway. Very good massage and very good HE. She even made a valiant effort at a second pop. Nice clean up. She is cute. The poor communication skills came through in the end in that she followed me to my car for the extra. 2 she felt she was owed. With the poor communication, I could see how she felt that, so I gave her the extra.
She sent me a "hello" text two days later.
Summary: Weird to set up, great massage, pretty girl, poor communication, excellent HE, overpriced, and followed me into the parking lot.
As you said YMMV.
If someone is willing to take another shot, I hope you do well.
OB.
-
07-15-17 11:47 #10116Senior Member

Posts: 377Comfort Spot Anna
Went to Comfort Spot on 50 due to body aches after yard work. Got Anna. Asked for firm and she did a very good job. Near end, relaxed in the usual NOVA manner. Would repeat if you like a good massage.
-
07-15-17 10:41 #10115Senior Member

Posts: 70Fixed. LOL.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 05:35 #10114Senior Member

Posts: 167Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by VAmongerman
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 00:33 #10113Senior Member

Posts: 1300Ad is gone
Coco's ad has been gone for a couple of days. I don't know whether she's taking a break or whether the neighbors complained. When I saw her I couldn't help but wonder how long it would be before the neighbors questioned why so many cars were driving to one particular farmhouse.
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 16:55 #10112Senior Member

Posts: 28First time experience at AMP
After overdoing it with the gym and hiking back-to-back I was genuinely in pain. After exploring around a bit I just could not get a legitimate appointment anytime soon. I went to GR**P*and and I saw this place advertised a Vichy Shower and Massage for. 8 When I called the place the woman really did not understand that I was trying to claim a voucher so she told me that should give me both a full body and shower for. 7 I just returned my. 8 and drove that evening to FF Massage in Manassas. I was a bit confused as there is another location near Dulles. When I got there I spoke to the front desk woman and then another younger girl probably in her late 20's or early 30's took me to the room. She barely spoke any english so, our conversation was one-two-three word phrases. I got underdressed and she asked me "soft, medium, hard" I chose hard and boy did she give me a great massage. Initially, she laid a towel on me and proceeded to massage with it but as we went on she hinted at touching my skin and uncovered more gradually while she continued massaging. Eventually the towel came off and then she stared oiling me up and giving more of the great massage. On the flip she oiled me up and slowly approached but not touching. Then she led my hand and motioned me to finish. I asked and tried taking her hand but she refused. So after I finished- she cleaned me off and we headed to the shower. Never having a shower I did not know what to expect so I was surprised on her thoroughness. I spend about 1:15 min there and I gave her. 3 tip. She had a cup of water waiting for me before I left. Overall, my muscles were jello and my pains immediately gone. I got out of her that there are only two girls at this location and her name was Jin.
-
07-14-17 02:37 #10111Senior Member

Posts: 190I saw patty and giovanna. They both look to be mid 30's+ if not early 40's. Both are busty and give decent massage. I didn't get any extras besides typical finish but they did allow fiv. I think DCMan said he had BBBJ from some of the girls. Maybe YMMV or need multiple visits?
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
I am thinking if I should see isabella. I am not really into older women.
-
07-13-17 21:33 #10110Senior Member

Posts: 1991Which girls have you seen and which ones would you recommend (looks, quality of massage, available extras, etc.)? Also, are there any of them not worth a visit?
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 14:25 #10109Senior Member

Posts: 100More from Unnamed AMP in Sterling
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...touch/28428258
Was feeling the itch, so I went back to the place near Regal. Today, I saw Emma. Last time it was Jenny.
I have to say that my dream today was not quite as good last time. Opted for a 30 minute with table shower. Emma is definitely a cute provider. Nice firm body with small chest. Probably late 20's, I'd guess.
Table shower was fine. She definitely paid attention to the right parts and wasn't shy at all.
Moving to the table, it was a bit uncomfortable, as I came in from the extreme heat today. Then into table shower. So laying on a non-heated bed with the AC cranking wasn't the ideal way to be. I started face down and she climbed on my back and sat on the backs of my legs. It wasn't really a typical massage and she only used downward pressure on my back and ass. So not really a massage. Felt decent enough. On the flip, she straddled one of my legs and did her thing. Emma didn't allow for as much roaming as Jenny did (just some touching upstairs). Though she did have these great hard nipples. I tried for FIV, but was turned down a few times. She had a hard time finishing me off. So I had to take matters into my own hands. She stayed in place and played with my starfish for a bit until I popped. Kind of a so-so experience. I probably wouldn't repeat. Nice that there was no rush. I probably went about 40 minutes on my 30 minutes session. $. all together with tip.
-
07-13-17 02:35 #10108Senior Member

Posts: 190Anyone seen isabella from his her / latin touch?
Saw giovanna last time and she said there's another girl beside sandra, patty and her name is isabella. Tried to get more but didn't provide.












Reply With Quote




