Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 11259
-
07-11-17 03:38 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 47The New Game
Test run trying to meet up someone from this site. Met the first date at Starbucks. Going well till her friends car broke down. (maybe) exit stage left gracefully. Still a possibility with this one. Second date was going well till she slammed her finger on the car door. HaHa WTF Trying the high volume contact approach. Seem to be working but cracks me up the notion I would give someone money just because I might chat with you. The adventure to continued. Oh ya almost got killed with a car running a stop sign on the second date. Maybe someone's trying to tell me something.
-
07-10-17 11:22 #2738Banned Member

Posts: 132Good
Good advice. I just have a hard time being too cold. She only has my cell. Should I just block her?
Originally Posted by Rouleur
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-17 18:20 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 235I would cut off completely. It is better for both parties. She won't have the fantasy that, even though you are still friends, you may want to go back to a full relationship.
Originally Posted by Leiterf
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-17 13:42 #2736Banned Member

Posts: 132Giving up on SBs
So after a month of being on SA, I had tried 3 girls. One of them I reported wanted to bang me for free. Sounds perfect right?
After I started seeing her for free she told me she was married with two kids but wants a divorce. She told me she wants no one but me. At our second meeting we were supposed to go for 4 hours. When we get to the hotel she says only two hours. I asked why but she didn't want to say at first. Then she says she told a SD who she's met before that she would meet him. I was pissed cause she said she wasn't going to do that again. So I did her for two hours. I dropped her off and he picked her up 15 min after me and this older man banged her for two hours at another hotel. After a month of seeing her she then tells me she actually has three kids. It was like one lie after another. She kept telling me she only wants me and was going to divorce. But she would still let the husband grope her. Then my ex came into town and I got back together with her. No drama and she's not in that lifestyle.
I told her I'm done and I'm back with her but she still texts me every day. She's a bit crazy. I told her I'd still be her friend but I think I should block her.
Thoughts?
-
07-07-17 19:17 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 489Yes, I am finding that out quickly. At the moment, I don't have the funds to create ore SB's so it may be back to HX for some quick spinner fixes but even there it's difficult to find what I like. What I like by the way are all the girls HG has as SB's LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnHandCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-17 11:00 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 5603Anyway I gave up, and am not going back, and yes they were all white girls. Also I let my SA membership lapse. It's like going through withdrawal. But I have to face the facts that I have to hang with the girls I know and that's it. And I am dropping most of them pretty fast. I have to simplify my life these days. No time for the SB drama. I will chime in here and there, but there will be no new conquests for the time being.
Originally Posted by JohnHandCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-17 05:54 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 1355If your trying to do the the sb / sd on that site the biggest part will white / bbw girls looking for an online sd. It was a stupid idea to incorporate that into the site. If your trying to develop a civy dom / sub relationship then you have to do the time and work plus get kniwn in the fet life community. I saw very few women of color members on the site. And as with sa the last time I visted the site it had started attracting the professional working girls especially in the sb / sd section.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-17 03:17 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 5603The subs that contacted me when I went on that site were not very attractive and all had GPS. So I quickly gave up.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 20:16 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks for the advice. I do have a SB that is into exploring a bit of bondage and spanking. That may be route I will have to take. I'm not particularly attractive to most women on those sights through I actually have skills that once they know about would be willing to stick around. Had an older SA woman who's primary reason for hooking up was the $ until I went down on her. Then she was texting me often and didn't care too much about the reward! Ha! Unfortunately, she was pretty unpredictable in terms of behavior and I didn't want her in my place, so I told her I had found someone that wanted to be monogamous. Too bad, she was a great **ck and has incredible t**s for her age. Better than many 18 year olds.
Originally Posted by JohnHandCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 17:15 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 1355Your best option is to join one of the groups close to ya and make a few meetings to get known and in touch. For some reason that site started a sb thread and lots of the females complain about the cons going on. Without joining and going to meetings to get contacts its going to be tough flying solo. They do have professional doms that charge for their services if that's what your looking for.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 15:55 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 489Options
Someone on here was talking about success on F*TL**E but as I look through I am not finding the posts. Would love to get some more info from you. I have been using SA to great success and finding a lot of the young women are naturally submissive and really get turned on by light to medium BD. I thought why not tap another source of participants and have joined but its overwhelm as there are so many different clubs and areas. Any help would be appreciated. I have recently contacted a DOM to play with myself and one of my SB's. Have fantasies of her and I teasing and spanking my SB and making her knees quake, her eyes roll and her P*why pour.
-
07-06-17 03:20 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 5603All I know is that it is very frustrating at the moment. I am trying to be grateful for my GF and make the best of it. As an entrepreneur that admittedly is and has been pretty irresponsible with my funds I just have to wait for the next financial opportunity to take hold before I can make any moves.
Originally Posted by TheTallMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 13:24 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 603We have very similar tastes in our girls, and I too am strapped for cash at the moment otherwise I have a number of girls in the making including a new 19 yo black 5'-8" spinner that I added to my rotation last week.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Hell I don't know why but when my wallet and life circumstances are perfect right now but I have less opportunities, now being a little strapped for cash and I am getting contacts and meet ups weekly, go figure.
TTM.
-
07-05-17 02:25 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 5603I managed to see my new little girl today while both my roommate and GF were at some holiday BBQ's. Except for a little sugar I gave her when we first met, there hasn't been any since. I just pay for her uber or any food we may eat. And I don't see that changing for any reason. We have talked about it and at this point she is just happy to have me in her life.
I finally told my ATF that I have my X GF living here and that's why I can't see her for the time being. She was less than thrilled to say the least. But trying to schedule her in at this point would be close to impossible with her demanding schedule of work, school and parenting. Once my GF gets a job I am sure some opportunities will open up, but until then I see no chance of that happening. Also my ATF and GF basically hate each other because they both think I am being played. Also my ATF is from the hood and my GF is not. Another bone of contention.
The only other girls I have any commitment to are my super spinner and this girl I waited months for, to break up with her BF. I told my GF about both of them. She wasn't too happy but there is no way I would miss an opportunity to see my super spinner (who has been MIA for like 3 weeks). The other girl who is smitten is just patiently waiting on the sidelines for now. Here is a pic she sent me today. All 99 lbs of her.
Plus I have about a dozen highly qualified POTS. Its a crying shame I can't really see any of them at this time. Sadly my time time and funds are at a bare minimum.
-
07-03-17 21:53 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 5603Too much estrogen in my pad lately since my GF moved in. Oh well. It will sort it self out somehow.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





