Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 11261
-
07-05-17 02:25 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 5603I managed to see my new little girl today while both my roommate and GF were at some holiday BBQ's. Except for a little sugar I gave her when we first met, there hasn't been any since. I just pay for her uber or any food we may eat. And I don't see that changing for any reason. We have talked about it and at this point she is just happy to have me in her life.
I finally told my ATF that I have my X GF living here and that's why I can't see her for the time being. She was less than thrilled to say the least. But trying to schedule her in at this point would be close to impossible with her demanding schedule of work, school and parenting. Once my GF gets a job I am sure some opportunities will open up, but until then I see no chance of that happening. Also my ATF and GF basically hate each other because they both think I am being played. Also my ATF is from the hood and my GF is not. Another bone of contention.
The only other girls I have any commitment to are my super spinner and this girl I waited months for, to break up with her BF. I told my GF about both of them. She wasn't too happy but there is no way I would miss an opportunity to see my super spinner (who has been MIA for like 3 weeks). The other girl who is smitten is just patiently waiting on the sidelines for now. Here is a pic she sent me today. All 99 lbs of her.
Plus I have about a dozen highly qualified POTS. Its a crying shame I can't really see any of them at this time. Sadly my time time and funds are at a bare minimum.
-
07-03-17 21:53 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 5603Too much estrogen in my pad lately since my GF moved in. Oh well. It will sort it self out somehow.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-17 13:03 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 5603One of the perks of sugaring. Over the years some girls will stay in touch.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-17 12:55 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 448Sometimes its Not All About the $$'s
I got a similar text from a girl I had not been with in almost two years. She has a live in boyfriend now that hasn't been able to satisfy her. She is very submissive and doesn't like having to tell him what to do.
She told she missed our time together and that my dominance just comes naturally.
She agreed to come over yesterday. We spent 3 hours together and went 3 rounds. She orgasmed many times. Can't say how many. No allowance and she text me again this morning asking if we can do it again soon. I'm almost 30 years older than her.
Don't underestimate the value of experience! LOL.
Originally Posted by Venator
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-17 12:23 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 5603I used to go bare. Now I use condoms.
Originally Posted by Latex
[View Original Post]
A real UTR beauty for $$, won't budge on the price. So I passed.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-f93d1adead63
-
07-02-17 12:17 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 37Hwg
HWG,
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I find your trials, tribulations, exploits, and adventures interesting to read. Just curious to ask, with so many trips to the FC how have you managed to dodge the various STDs? The target group you are engaging with generally has a higher than average rate of contraction.
Latex.
-
07-01-17 13:35 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 57Interesting Text
So I got a text from the first girl I had arrangement with. I hit her up on Snapchat seeing how she's doing and hoping she's doing well, a day later she texts me back and it was a helluva message. She tells me she's doing good with her job and she has a man but here's where it gets interesting. She tells me that he's not doing the "job" for her and how she misses how I made her liver quiver and how she misses me along with a certain part of me LOL! Long story short, she says to hit her up because she needs to get done right and doesn't even want any allowance. Goes to show how treating a woman like a lady and with respect and being a gentlemen can do lol! Good times!!!
-
07-01-17 02:12 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 41Sorry. I type all that on my phone.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 00:05 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 5603UTR on the prowl.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-ac47d71a96fe
If you like them young and petite and latina. No need for me to respond. Got a full house these days. The most settled down I have been in a while. The roommate, live-in GF and new little girl are all copacetic.
-
06-30-17 23:53 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 3345Any chance you can run this through a modern invention, spellcheck, before posting?
Originally Posted by TheEngine
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-17 20:17 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 41New baby
So baby number 2 does not seem to meet up again. She was not the greatest in bed so I'm om with loosing her. Well I found a new baby to replace this one. I think I hit the jackpot. This 19 year redhead (looks okder than she is) is a great laid. She likes talking dirty and calling her ***** ***** **** pretty much what ever you can think off. Small breast but nice pink nipples (pierce). She does have some tattoos but they are not notisable. So we meet up last night around 11. We talk very shortly before she start to rub jr. She startded with a BJ. (Needs to improve). After a few minutes I started to finger her and move for some daty. A few minutes of daty she begings to ask me to fuck her. So I oblidge. We started BBFS in mish then move to doggy flat doggy cw doggy againg then cw. We were at for about 45. The whole time I was talking dirty amd she was begging me finish inside. After 45 minutes she started to get frustrated because I had not cum. I mean I am the engine for a reason. She beggan to HJ and BJ. And I could see she was really getting down because she had being abke to make me finish. I than turn her over and fuck her from behind for another 20 minutes. I was giving it to her like a jackrabbit. She got tire and gave me another by where I came on her body since she does not like cim. Afterwards we lay down talk. Actually got know each other. 2. 5 to 3 hours was our meeting. She wanted to stay latter but had to wake up by 6 so she decided to leave. Probably one of the best girls I ever had. If you guys have ever een woth nana. Thid girl has the same amount of energy. Her kissing was pretty much peks. Until we said goodbye is when we had a brief dfk. I think she will open up more once we get confertable. I am happy that my old baby number 2 didn't want to meet because tgis replacement is my go to baby now.
-
06-28-17 02:32 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 5603Nothing to worry about. She's busy but will get back to you.
Originally Posted by TheEngine
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-17 21:20 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 41I guess 2nd Baby
So you was talking to this baby for about 2 weeks or more. Finally we are able to meet. We were supposed to meet just for lunch and to see if we had any chemistry. She decide thay she eathee meet me at my place just to talk since it was to hot to go out. Once she gets to my place we talk discus what we both want. Later she sugest we go to the bedroom and see how our chemistry is. We get to the bed she imidiately starts DFK. I start to play with her kitty and reveal her nice dds. Pierce nipples by the way. Put the cover on and we go for over an hour. Then she suddenly remember she had an apointment with family. Got dress and left. I text her and she replies for a brief second and then stops so I don't know what's going on.
-
06-26-17 23:27 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 45Honestly don't worry about the block. She did you a favor. Just in my short time I have found my best SB's are within the 200-300 range. I'd did meet up with this beautiful mixed Asian girl. Cambodian and Thai. I gave her 400 for the meet and after the date went back to her place and sex was such a dud. And she knew it. I was pleasant but the next day we had small talk and we never talked again. She sends me texts asking to hang but she's more arm candy if you want I make people stare at you.
Originally Posted by Ferrrets
[View Original Post]
Stick to your guns and budget and you'll get more than enough girls to say yes to your allowance.
-
06-26-17 03:07 #2712Regular Member

Posts: 6Just getting started
Been reading this thread for a while and appreciate all the helpful posts. Decided to take the plunge and upgraded today. Had a couple of nice email exchanges. This one girl blocked me though after I initially offered $300 per meet LOL. I like asians so maybe that's to be expected. I'll let you guys know if my luck changes.












Reply With Quote






