Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 1389 1889 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17439

    Coco

    Thank you very much Cloe. If I get the chance I will try her out and report back. Again, thank you for the fast response back!

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    CK813, Check out post #17421. Photo used by Coco and Sally is of import model known as JessicaBabyFat. No feedback on either provider, except photos are fake.

    Has anyone tried Coco or Sally?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6212203370.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6213372234.html

  2. #17438

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I just saw an ad Best Message by us and the top picture is a CoCo. Does anyone have info on her? She looks very pretty IMHO.

    TIA.
    CK813, Check out post #17421. Photo used by Coco and Sally is of import model known as JessicaBabyFat. No feedback on either provider, except photos are fake.

    Has anyone tried Coco or Sally?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6212203370.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6213372234.html

  3. #17437
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Aloha,

    Any digits available for Tammy.

    007.
    I agree she is a hottie, I just saw nadia, shorted me on time big time, want to check out Tammy next.

  4. #17436

    Vicky Miki and Cher??

    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight  [View Original Post]
    Ad has pictures of Vicky, Miky and Cher. Complete BS. You have been warned.
    I assume that you responded to this ad - http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...8-9508/7288228 and things didn't go well. Expect that the girls didn't look anything like the pictures. That's not unusual for CC. What else went wrong to prompt such a strong reaction?

  5. #17435

    Cc 601 warning warning

    Ad has pictures of Vicky, Miky and Cher. Complete BS. You have been warned.

  6. #17434

    Coco

    I just saw an ad Best Message by us and the top picture is a CoCo. Does anyone have info on her? She looks very pretty IMHO.

    TIA.

  7. #17433

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by StripedFashion  [View Original Post]
    Pretty weird but a photo I screen captured and totally forgot from a few years ago. It was posted in a "People You May Know" on FB of all places LOL. Anyone remember her from around 2014 and back?

    Her name was Lexi and used to live with escort Sexy Sabrina but later moved near Atkinson Drive and went indie. Probably the only sno-bunnie MT I've ever seen. Heard she used to escort before that. Attractive lady that gave BBBJ and HE with her massage. Only down was the massage was kinda weak, her rates were steep (in-call $100 Massage only + $60 for extras. Outcalls $200) and she lived with her BF who was staring at me weird when I was walking into their place (found out who he was from the pictures on her walls). I used to also see her and her BF walking around Waikiki all the time afterward, actually.

    Lexi was pretty cool and sent non-hobby related text messages. Even a goodbye before she moved from HI.

    Said Lexi has a bunch of reviews here, mine is #9313 on this thread.
    I remember her on alancastre street in St. Louis heights. She did bare back and was cool. I only saw her once.

  8. #17432

    2403 Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    So I've read some positive reviews and negative about Tammy so I decided to check her out for myself.

    She greeted me with a smile and she is stunning. I got an amazing massage, very professional.

    On the flip, I think here is where some guys go wrong. She reads your ques. If you lay there and do nothing I think she will just keep it legit, but when I started to feel her ass, she leaned into my finger. She got super wet and gave a great HJ. Her HJ was as good as her massage.

    I wish more was on the menu, I would love to see her naked! When I left I got a glass of ice cold water. It was delicious! Definitely, a repeat for me.
    Aloha,

    Any digits available for Tammy.

    007.

  9. #17431

    MT Lexi

    Pretty weird but a photo I screen captured and totally forgot from a few years ago. It was posted in a "People You May Know" on FB of all places LOL. Anyone remember her from around 2014 and back?

    Her name was Lexi and used to live with escort Sexy Sabrina but later moved near Atkinson Drive and went indie. Probably the only sno-bunnie MT I've ever seen. Heard she used to escort before that. Attractive lady that gave BBBJ and HE with her massage. Only down was the massage was kinda weak, her rates were steep (in-call $100 Massage only + $60 for extras. Outcalls $200) and she lived with her BF who was staring at me weird when I was walking into their place (found out who he was from the pictures on her walls). I used to also see her and her BF walking around Waikiki all the time afterward, actually.

    Lexi was pretty cool and sent non-hobby related text messages. Even a goodbye before she moved from HI.

    Said Lexi has a bunch of reviews here, mine is #9313 on this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lexi.jpg‎  

  10. #17430
    Quote Originally Posted by AznWellInDoubt  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for momo BBBJCIM?
    Total $. 50 with massage.

    Flesh.

  11. #17429

    Any 411 on Kennedy?

    Have any of you guys tried Kennedy a short blonde Haole chick with 712 area code? I have seen her post 2 years ago in Las Vegas BP. Would like to try some apple pie once in awhile. 😜.

  12. #17428

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Taliban77  [View Original Post]
    You may be correct about Mia at Ruby spa, probably using the name to attract attention to there new place.
    From what I was told, she has to reduce her time with the boys now that she has to have daily RX in order to recover from her exposure and condition. She decided to contract with the Chinese Connction girls in CC serving as their mentor in answering the texts / phone calls as well as marketing the services and creating new ads. Albeit she does not take as many appointments like before, she will try to convince her new patrons to see one of her Chinese Connection girls so she can continue paying for her new condo. I guess she could refer to her as "Mama Mia".

  13. #17427

    CoCo?

    I came across this BP ad about CoCo (thanks to a bro here :-)

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...0-9520/6656897

    This seems TGTBT to me. Very pretty face and hot body. I did quick google image search but no hits. Has any bro here tried her? FS on menu?

    Thanks!

  14. #17426

    Mia 1307

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Not so fast!

    Lisa of Diamond Massage. Yes.

    Cherry of Cute Spa. Yes.

    Mia AKA Nikki of 11307 - I don't know and I doubt it. I didn't see Mia at Ruby Spa just got the name. I really like Mia in 1307 and I believe that she has a pretty large group of loyal customers. Just find it hard to believe that she'd be working in this kind of place and paying HF to someone.
    You may be correct about Mia at Ruby spa, probably using the name to attract attention to there new place.

  15. #17425

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6203502717.html

    I reached out to Sally. Initially, she claimed her photo is "100%" her. After I wrote Jessica Dai Loan's name as the true model, Sally responded, "Ok. Actually is similar "25 years old, not ugly, just don't like put my photo in everywhere. ".

    Anyone take one for the team, yet?

    What's funny is Coco is also using a photo of Jessica Dai Loan (aka Jessica Baby Fat) in her advertisement: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6207533198.html.

    January44.
    You sure not getting what's in the photo all right. Good luck. I told you so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape