Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10068

    The ideal HE

    My ideal HE experiences is the one with a solid massage (the ones we get at legit places) ends with a good HE. Unfortunately it is hard to get both at the same with some type of balance. I have found closer ones in manassas but less than par looking ladies. The roger beacon drive in Herndon is also ok, except that only one out of two ladies do HE. My favorite Jenny from Roger Beacon drive is no longer there, the spa is closed. I hope they are renovating, but repeat calls and even couple of visits yielded no results.

    The good news is that the Crystal in Herndon is finally becoming promising. They have always had good girls and great massage and in the recent past I have experienced some advances. They finally are at least touching the forbidden fruit. I hope to come back with good news soon Of course some more $$ needs to be spent before I hit success.

    The legit spa in Sterling road next to korean place is also offering a little more than they used to. But still no where close to an HE. Jasmine remains legit of legit. I hate when they cover me with complete blanket during the massage.

    Sunny from Angel is back. She was there a while back. Very cute girl and with above average service levels, but I just wished she smiled more. This was the same experience I had before too, but so nothing surprising. You really have to make an attempt to talk to her. She prefers a quiet session, but if you keep talking to her she will be engaged. Look (face and body) is great, and if you just want a quiet session with HE, she is recommended. Their recent introduction Kelly had much pleasant attitude and service levels. Looks like she is on vacation.

    I am sorry to hear June is gone. I wanted to see her one more time, cause my first experience was not the best. But I saw great reviews in this forum, and was planning to hit her spa. Please let me know when and if she is back.

    Looks like spas are having a great time. I had to call 5-6 spas before I get appointments these days.

    Stay safe!

    Hari.

  2. #10067

    Very astute reasoning

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    That's because, although you have a posting history that goes back a number of years, something seems to have happened in 2014. I say that because it's as though someone threw a switch and every post after that time reads like a flat-out promotion for some of these AMPs, both in NOVA and PG County.

    I have no way of knowing whether these glowing accounts are legit or not, but I personally tend to discount "over-the-top" reviews, especially when they appear repeatedly and from the same source.

    Just my two-cents' worth, FWIW. Others can certainly make up their own minds.
    I am not trying to pile on, but JmSuttr is onto something. It seems like some guys promote spas once they find the ones they really like or once they settle. I like a few AMPs in PG County and one in Herndon, but I let people judge them all for themselves. This is truly a YMMV hobby.

    What I find interesting is recently, someone gave glowing remarks about a place and a girl publicly. When I asked about specific services they refuse to say. When I actually went to the place the service and the provider that was mentioned were gone. That's why I learn who to trust and who to just ignore.

    One hit has given me good information in the recent past. He may just be getting YMMV at a better rate this place than the rest of us.

  3. #10066
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    Your better off playing the lottery and hope you win LOL.

    NOVA IMHO is the shithole of over priced HJs from mostly over 50 K gals and mid 40 China gals. Of course YMMV and you maybe
    The next one they may like and want you for her next BF so who knows. I've had my share of live in Massagi gals over the last 15 yrs. Haha.

    The days of most FS AMPs that were in DC are long gone.

    PC out.

  4. #10065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Scratching my head a little

    Quote Originally Posted by OneHitWonders  [View Original Post]
    I am impressed with this place! I went in for a massage and it was great! The spa is clean and relaxing and the girls working there are beautiful. Loved that I was able to meet my masseuse (I forgot her name). She was very sexy and sweet and dressed in some kind of hot dress! To sum it up, she was awesome! If you want a deep tissue massage, she's your girl. She's very strong, beautiful and accommodating. No disappointment here! I loved every minute of it. I definitely recommend, the experience is definitely worth it! You feel so good by the time you leave!
    That's because, although you have a posting history that goes back a number of years, something seems to have happened in 2014. I say that because it's as though someone threw a switch and every post after that time reads like a flat-out promotion for some of these AMPs, both in NOVA and PG County.

    I have no way of knowing whether these glowing accounts are legit or not, but I personally tend to discount "over-the-top" reviews, especially when they appear repeatedly and from the same source.

    Just my two-cents' worth, FWIW. Others can certainly make up their own minds.

  5. #10064
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    PINE TREE SPA IN FAIRFAX. EPITOMIZES relaxation. This place is truly AMAZING!

    I am impressed with this place! I went in for a massage and it was great! The spa is clean and relaxing and the girls working there are beautiful. Loved that I was able to meet my masseuse (I forgot her name). She was very sexy and sweet and dressed in some kind of hot dress! To sum it up, she was awesome! If you want a deep tissue massage, she's your girl. She's very strong, beautiful and accommodating. No disappointment here! I loved every minute of it. I definitely recommend, the experience is definitely worth it! You feel so good by the time you leave!

  6. #10063

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    If you happen upon BBFS please report back. I lived in the area on and off for nearly 20 years and it was rare even in the 90's. I think it's non-existent now, but nothing's impossible in this YMMV world.

    If you have a car head up to Maryland while you still have time. Find Bele Point Road in Greenbelt or TK in a medical office plaza. They can take care of the FS part.

  7. #10062

    I seriously doubt you'll find that here

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    BBFS in a Northern Virginia AMP? I seriously doubt it. In fact, you'll be lucky to get anything more than a helping hand.

    If you're looking for FS, you'd be better off trying out one of the various Asian crapshoot ads. Some of the providers are in the Chantilly or Centreville areas. Keep in mind, however, that you'll likely receive rushed and fair-to-poor service, at best, from a provider much older than advertised. And certainly not BBFS.

  8. #10061
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    Your in the right place but BBFS would surely be a challenge. Hell any F / S is a challenge at an AMP around here. Safe hunting and let us know if you strike gold.

  9. #10060
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    If there are any BBFS places around here that would be interesting to know. I don't think it's very well received here. Your best bet would be the more high end agencies like EMI or Lourdes.

  10. #10059

    Chantilly

    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?

  11. #10058

    June has busted out

    Can anyone tell me where June went, who worked for Top until recently? My bad move not getting her personal number. I hope her departure had nothing to do with the glowing review I wrote just a few weeks ago.

  12. #10057

    Not a bad visit.

    In two words, my latest visit to Annandale Wellness can be summed up as "not bad". But it was also not as good as past visits (and thus nothing particularly interesting to report).

    New staff arrived two days before my visit (last week). MMS sounded excited when I called ("I want to introduce you to very nice new lady. ".

    When I arrived, MMS answered the door -- she was still excited I should have a massage from Connie (the new girl) -- and, after MMS collected the house fee (standard), Connie arrived.

    Connie is fit, fair of face, and was of a nice disposition (but very business-like).

    The TS, massage, etc. Were OK (nothing to complain about -- but, also nothing particularly praiseworthy.

    AW remains a very good place (at least for me). But, because of my preferences, I'd rather not repeat.

    NR.

  13. #10056

    I unretired and wish I hadn't

    A few days after my last post in the BP advertisers forum I felt the old stirring again. This time I decided to come out of my brief retirement and contacted Coco in Clifton. In retrospect, I wish I'd waited to see her until Bossanova86 filed his report so that I could have saved my money.

    We agreed on a certain time. Just as I arrived, she asked me to come back about 20 minutes later. That was annoying as there isn't much else to do in that part of Clifton. When I returned, she was just sending off the previous monger. I went upstairs to the room Coco uses as a studio, got ready and laid down on the table. The massage was lackluster. After the flip she was displeased I only offered $ for the service upgrade. That's all I brought with me, however, so she took it. What followed was also lackluster; I finally had to finish myself off. At least I got the half-hour I paid for, which is more than I can say for most of the Asian crapshoot providers as well as the Chinese MILF's who've now departed the local market.

    I found Coco to be attractive, although I must concur that she's at least ten years older than advertised.

    I debated for a while whether to post my report about Coco and finally decided to do so. As always, YMMV, but I have no intention of repeating.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ville/31496643

  14. #10055

    There ARE some treasures to be had in Centreville

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I recall a couple years ago, a Chinese operation located in some old house in a rural part of Centreville. Then they moved to (or set-up an additional at) to a Herndon condo. I visited the Herndon condo a couple of times but felt like for a half hour, the service wasn't worth it (they were advertising 130/ hh but I got them to accept 120/ hh). Lackluster massage, main event over in 10 min.
    Nalee, Magic, and few gems came out of Centreville, and the recently talked about Stephanie with the Sleeve Tattoos. Seems that the newer crew invading Centreville is a step down from the hayday. That crew that was with Stephanie in the condos was all winners. I had a thing for the one called Jade from Seattle that was only working in the location for a few weeks while she was in between boyfriends.

  15. #10054
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ville/31496643

    I finally got a hold of this lady, this is not to far from Centreville (I'd argue that it's basically in it) but it's in Clifton, basically near some farm land. Really nice area, on a nice sunny day. Simple call to text setup, I went in for the hour and tipped only a twenty towards the end. Very light massage and the standard NoVA finish, there was more on the menu, but would not divulge unless more dollars were flashed her way. For the most part a pretty clean and decent setup, she allowed for a shower and after that some generous roaming was allowed when it came time to the flip. I didn't bring nearly enough for the upsell however. So I don't know if I will be going back based on how much she was asking for 'other' things. Overall a decent 3. 5 out of 5 experience, I'd rate it higher if she wasn't charging an arm and a leg for extras.
    I recall a couple years ago, a Chinese operation located in some old house in a rural part of Centreville. Then they moved to (or set-up an additional at) to a Herndon condo. I visited the Herndon condo a couple of times but felt like for a half hour, the service wasn't worth it (they were advertising 130/ hh but I got them to accept 120/ hh). Lackluster massage, main event over in 10 min.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape