Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10062
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    GARDEN SPA in FAIRFAX. LINDA - She deserves TEN stars!!

    I have back issues and I come to Garden Spa twice a month. I cannot say enough about this place! My time here is well spent for when I leave I am totally relaxed and all the ache and pains have been melted away. Linda is an attractive Asian therapist with just the right amount of pressure. Linda is THE BEST! LOVE her energy! I was totally comfortable with everything!! Linda did a fantastic job. Personable. Atmosphere was relaxing, quiet, & peaceful. Perfect. I could not have been more pleased. Excellent care and service! I wholeheartedly recommend Linda to everyone. You will certainly be amazed.

  2. #10061

    Try blue moon or Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Marqeis  [View Original Post]
    Any AMP recommendation in TYson area. I'm tyson near the mall today from Richmond. Have some time during the lunch wanted to checkout if any places available with some HE.

    Appreciate the help.

    Stay safe.
    Blue Moon or drive down to Angels in fairfax.

  3. #10060

    Any AMP recommendation in TYson area

    Any AMP recommendation in TYson area. I'm tyson near the mall today from Richmond. Have some time during the lunch wanted to checkout if any places available with some HE.

    Appreciate the help.

    Stay safe.

  4. #10059

    Manassas

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipperKlein  [View Original Post]
    Can you give more info on the place in Manassas? Also, what does "decent finish" mean? Thanks for clarifying. Feel free to PM if you prefer.
    I believe the place is trying to be legit so didn't want to post.

    BTW. Serpico, you need to clean up your inbox. It is full.

  5. #10058

    Nena

    June 24,2016. Almost exactly a year to this date. Check the Massage Parlor forum. I had a bad experience, but someone else had a good one. Do the research and make your decision. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995

    I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.

    Looks interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum for her name and you'll find plenty of info. IIRC, she also has reviews on the oThER site.
    Last edited by Bobby D53; 06-27-17 at 21:50. Reason: I put the wrong forum. Info the guy is looking for is in the Massage section, not the BP section.

  6. #10057
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I had a Groupon to a place in Manassas for what I expected to be a regular massage. Much to my surprise, I had a reasonably nice looking tech, and she did some tease, etc. Leading to a decent finish. Also had recently hit the place near Fair Oaks mall on 50 which I've seen mixed reports. Note. Don't go at lunch time. It was a zoo. But got a decent massage and decent Nova. Am interested in more info about the UTR as well as Lynn mentioned below if anyone wants to PM.
    Can you give more info on the place in Manassas? Also, what does "decent finish" mean? Thanks for clarifying. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

  7. #10056

    Not temptress Jin

    Not her. I'm not sure if it was Temptress Jin, but another senior here talked about a Thai Jin in Tysons who did more than this Viet one. No the Jin I spoke about was more like the long time Thai massage experts. Good service, good massage, but no FS in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Is that Temtress Jin? If so, I thought she was Korean. Anyway, I always wanted to see Jin and have a session with her.

  8. #10055
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I used to enjoy visiting Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes area. My assumption is she retired, since I know she gave up her phone number, but wondered if anyone kept in touch and she still works, please PM.
    Is that Temtress Jin? If so, I thought she was Korean. Anyway, I always wanted to see Jin and have a session with her.

  9. #10054

    Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I used to enjoy visiting Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes area. My assumption is she retired, since I know she gave up her phone number, but wondered if anyone kept in touch and she still works, please PM.
    She retired last year and now works a day job unrelated to massage. Our loss.

  10. #10053

    Viet Jin from Fair Oaks quite awhile ago. Anyone know if she still works?

    I used to enjoy visiting Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes area. My assumption is she retired, since I know she gave up her phone number, but wondered if anyone kept in touch and she still works, please PM.

  11. #10052

    Interesting experience in Manassas

    I had a Groupon to a place in Manassas for what I expected to be a regular massage. Much to my surprise, I had a reasonably nice looking tech, and she did some tease, etc. Leading to a decent finish. Also had recently hit the place near Fair Oaks mall on 50 which I've seen mixed reports. Note. Don't go at lunch time. It was a zoo. But got a decent massage and decent Nova. Am interested in more info about the UTR as well as Lynn mentioned below if anyone wants to PM.

  12. #10051
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    How about any provider at Magical Touch in Woodbridge? Ah, the memories!
    My favorite at MT was Ruby along with Hannah at HWC. Memories indeed!

  13. #10050

    Old time memories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to throw this out there and see if this provider is still around town. There use to be a provider named CoCo who use to work in Annandale at BKY (formerly Bay Therapy when I first visited this place). Then she moved to a couple of spots (one in Alexandria and then to Tysons). She invited me over to her apartment one time to have a session. I lost touch with her several years ago. Just wondering if any old time mongers out there had hooked up with her and stayed in communication with her, and if she is possibly still in the area. Worth a shot. Thanks. Back channel in necessary.
    How about any provider at Magical Touch in Woodbridge? Ah, the memories!

  14. #10049
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Kay at Franconia Wellness. I had the best deep tissue massage from Kay

    Kay is so sweet, welcoming, positive, and energetic. I like deep tissue, and often I find that Massage therapists do not use enough pressure on me. Kay was great and very intuitive. I feel that a lot of tension was released in my back and shoulders. Kay's manner and skill were top notch. I would absolutely recommend going here and I know I will be back. Great place!

  15. #10048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Nena

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995

    I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.

    Looks interesting.
    Search the forum for her name and you'll find plenty of info. IIRC, she also has reviews on the oThER site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape