Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 1890 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17424
    What is the damage for momo BBBJCIM?

  2. #17423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    2403 cc

    So I've read some positive reviews and negative about Tammy so I decided to check her out for myself.

    She greeted me with a smile and she is stunning. I got an amazing massage, very professional.

    On the flip, I think here is where some guys go wrong. She reads your ques. If you lay there and do nothing I think she will just keep it legit, but when I started to feel her ass, she leaned into my finger. She got super wet and gave a great HJ. Her HJ was as good as her massage.

    I wish more was on the menu, I would love to see her naked! When I left I got a glass of ice cold water. It was delicious! Definitely, a repeat for me.

  3. #17422

    MOMO back

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    MOMO back from China. IMHO one of the better BBBJCIM. Massage is ok, lets you suck on huge real D cups. Her BJ is almost as good as KIKI's. Momo is a little younger and thinner.

    Double BBBJ is pretty good. If your looking for just a good BBBJCIM, then this is the place.

    Flesh.

  4. #17421

    Ruby Spa. Line up. WHOA

    Quote Originally Posted by Taliban77  [View Original Post]
    So now there's Lisa from Diamond (previously of 2403) Cherry of 1011 and before at 1508,Mia of 1307 and known as Nikki and Tiffany at 1508 again right? Actually I'm just waiting till Rose gets back.
    Sorry. Not so fast!

    Lisa of Diamond Massage. Yes.

    Cherry of Cute Spa. Yes.

    Mia AKA Nikki of 11307 - I don't know and I doubt it. I didn't see Mia at Ruby Spa just got the name. I really like Mia in 1307 and I believe that she has a pretty large group of loyal customers. Just find it hard to believe that she'd be working in this kind of place and paying HF to someone.

  5. #17420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Lol!

    That made me laugh! I've heard Rose is on vacation, if you run across here in the ever changing puzzle, please let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    OK. I got caught by the Century Center puzzle monster the other day!

    Responded to this ad on BP.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5622894

    Set up appointment and when I inquire about where they are in CC I learn that it's the same room that I went to a couple of weeks ago and saw Diamond Massage Lisa. Check BP and find that the ad with the old Diamond Massage phone number is still running.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...pening/7452268

    Both ads send you to the same place. OK, I've seen that before.

    BTW, the new Parking Pass is for "Ruby Spa". Sounds like a gemstone fixation to me. Diamond moves and becomes Ruby.

    Bigger surprise when I arrive and am greeted by Cherry from Cute Spa on the 10th floor. Niece of Apple / Vicky.

    Enjoyed my time with Cherry. Bigger girl with soft skin, great light teasing touch. Spent the entire session playing. Didn't bother with massage but left with a big grin.

    Cherry indicated that there were three girls working out of Ruby Spa. Herself, Lisa from Diamond and Mia. I didn't get to see anyone other than Cherry but the door was closed to another massage room when I arrived and when I left.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE this 40 story puzzle. I'll never figure it out but I'll have a ball trying!
    .

  6. #17419

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineChrome  [View Original Post]
    Found out that Amy is married and lives here with her husband.
    Must be married to foreign national, was really hard to understand her English.

  7. #17418

    Ruby spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    OK. I got caught by the Century Center puzzle monster the other day!

    Responded to this ad on BP.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5622894

    Set up appointment and when I inquire about where they are in CC I learn that it's the same room that I went to a couple of weeks ago and saw Diamond Massage Lisa. Check BP and find that the ad with the old Diamond Massage phone number is still running.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...pening/7452268

    Both ads send you to the same place. OK, I've seen that before.

    BTW, the new Parking Pass is for "Ruby Spa". Sounds like a gemstone fixation to me. Diamond moves and becomes Ruby.

    Bigger surprise when I arrive and am greeted by Cherry from Cute Spa on the 10th floor. Niece of Apple / Vicky.

    Enjoyed my time with Cherry. Bigger girl with soft skin, great light teasing touch. Spent the entire session playing. Didn't bother with massage but left with a big grin.

    Cherry indicated that there were three girls working out of Ruby Spa. Herself, Lisa from Diamond and Mia. I didn't get to see anyone other than Cherry but the door was closed to another massage room when I arrived and when I left.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE this 40 story puzzle. I'll never figure it out but I'll have a ball trying!
    So now there's Lisa from Diamond (previously of 2403) Cherry of 1011 and before at 1508,Mia of 1307 and known as Nikki and Tiffany at 1508 again right? Actually I'm just waiting till Rose gets back.

  8. #17417

    Diamond Massage follow up

    OK. I got caught by the Century Center puzzle monster the other day!

    Responded to this ad on BP.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5622894

    Set up appointment and when I inquire about where they are in CC I learn that it's the same room that I went to a couple of weeks ago and saw Diamond Massage Lisa. Check BP and find that the ad with the old Diamond Massage phone number is still running.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...pening/7452268

    Both ads send you to the same place. OK, I've seen that before.

    BTW, the new Parking Pass is for "Ruby Spa". Sounds like a gemstone fixation to me. Diamond moves and becomes Ruby.

    Bigger surprise when I arrive and am greeted by Cherry from Cute Spa on the 10th floor. Niece of Apple / Vicky.

    Enjoyed my time with Cherry. Bigger girl with soft skin, great light teasing touch. Spent the entire session playing. Didn't bother with massage but left with a big grin.

    Cherry indicated that there were three girls working out of Ruby Spa. Herself, Lisa from Diamond and Mia. I didn't get to see anyone other than Cherry but the door was closed to another massage room when I arrived and when I left.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE this 40 story puzzle. I'll never figure it out but I'll have a ball trying!

  9. #17416

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Picture is a fake, linked to a jessicababyfat instagram page. Number doesn't pull any matches though. May have to TOFTT.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159271970.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever end up trying Sally? There was some recent inquiry about her, but not much on this forum on any experience. We know the photo is of JessicaBabyFat. Any 411 would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6203502717.html

    I reached out to Sally. Initially, she claimed her photo is "100%" her. After I wrote Jessica Dai Loan's name as the true model, Sally responded, "Ok. Actually is similar "25 years old, not ugly, just don't like put my photo in everywhere. ".

    Anyone take one for the team, yet?

    What's funny is Coco is also using a photo of Jessica Dai Loan (aka Jessica Baby Fat) in her advertisement: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6207533198.html.

    January44.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00U0U_7S8Fj40TBps_1200x900.jpg‎   00404_K5USp8K1AZ_1200x900.jpg‎  

  10. #17415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Thank you!

    I've seen Lisa before she was very nice. I really liked her!

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Diamond Massage has moved to the 9th floor of CC. Their current ad does not mention Rose, but I can say that Lisa is still there for sure. Current ad from BP can be found at the following link:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...pening/7452268

    All pics are fake. Lisa is there but isn't mentioned in the ad. All you can do is call and ask or go and find out.

  11. #17414
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Got to ask. Is that her real pics? Thanks my bruddah! I'm an AMP guy but looking for a change.
    Yup pretty sure.

  12. #17413
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 292
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #17412

  14. #17411

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that Kylie is doing HJ now. Is she still working out of Tanya's place? With Tanya around, never imagined that she would let sis do the HJ. Thought that was reserved for only FOB type therapist that went to work there.
    Seems she is semi Independent. Century Center 2603 is the overflow room of Siam Thai. She uses their parking pass, and credit card reader. She told me to not write in this forum that she gives HJ. Guess she did it to everyone and they wrote about it. She has a pretty face and thick body. Dark nips and dark pussy lips. Managed to finger her a bit but she kept those shorts on. She pulled down her top but no touching allowed. She gives a nice HJ but not sure if more can be paid for.

  15. #17410
    Quote Originally Posted by SyStyle  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...y-yumi/6832048

    Yumi is one hottie with a tight body. Great massage, no rush, no calls taken, nice pressure therapeutically as well as sensual same time. Finished with a nice slow HJ. Roaming allowed. I asked for FS, but she said she prefers massage with HJ, but that if I wanted next time FS is available.

    Yea baby I'm there! She is a looker, very friendly, sexy, and seems willing. Can't wait to get her naked for some FS action.

    Sy.
    Got to ask. Is that her real pics? Thanks my bruddah! I'm an AMP guy but looking for a change.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape