The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 1392 1892 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17394

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in seeing Sophie. I see the link you provided with the phone# 808-954-1840. Is that Aloha Me Spa? I have seen a couple ads where it looks like she is working out of CC as well. Anyone know which is the best place to see her?
    Last time I went to see her sister in CC I saw Sophie as I was leaving and she told me she working out of CC and not Aloha Me anymore. Another monger said that she also has a place by Wailana. The place in CC is Rainbow and it's clean and nice.

  2. #17393

    Cee or Sea left off phone number in BP ad

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    She's back fellas!
    She looks TGTBT. I guess many would like to know what's on the menu.

    Anyone?

  3. #17392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Normally check out Yumi for some FS, but this time thought I'd get a massage. I forgot how good she is and that she does have a MAT. I'm not big on hard massages so her medium pressure was just what the doctor ordered. Very friendly and looks really good. Complete massage was very nice and relaxing. Of course had to get at least the HJ finish. Very slow and sensual. Allows roaming of course. Slow sensual HJ was nice all the way till the end.

    Any mongers looking for a nice massage from a hot mama provider, YUMI is the go to girl.

    I'll be back, but for some FS MILF. Thank you YUMI. Looking real good.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...y-yumi/6832048
    I've never seen Yumi, but I have been to her place.

    Is this a real picture of her? If so, she's super fit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yumi.jpg‎  

  4. #17391

    My bad on Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineChrome  [View Original Post]
    Found out that Cherry at 1011 is the niece of Apple / Vicky has three kids already. They own 1011/1410 and 1009 and doing just fine.
    Its Cherry that has 3 kids.

  5. #17390
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    She may no be much of a looker but heard she's good at fondling and massaging the penis right? Sort of reminds me of those Filipina ladies who hang around the Navy Exchange chit chatting and gossiping with her friends and coworkers. I happen to have some Filipino too. Anyways, Imagine her fondling your penis and stroke massaging it. Yeah, that's who she reminds me of. Does she get naked though, how but tipping if so will she and any Bush? Anyone with previous luck or experience. I dunno why, but id like to give her a try. Mahaloz.
    No she doesn't get naked. It's a once sided deal. No roaming on your part. She wraps you up to limit your hands ability to move.

  6. #17389

    Amy Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    This Yuri in this group.

    Has a 90 pound body and can't take a pounding.

    Hurting all the way until I popped.

    They have 4 different units they are connected to in CC.
    Found out that Amy is married and lives here with her husband.

  7. #17388

    Cherry at 1011

    Quote Originally Posted by Taliban77  [View Original Post]
    I assume you went to CC 1011?
    Found out that Cherry at 1011 is the niece of Apple / Vicky has three kids already. They own 1011/1410 and 1009 and doing just fine.

  8. #17387

    April at Wahiawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Thai massage in Wahiwa (Wahiwa).

    1.

    License info: 7613.

    No need to comute for a massage:

    Schofield.

    Mililani.

    North Shore.

    Waipahu.

    Pearl City.

    Ewa Beach.

    Come and try our female Thai therapists.

    Text for a quicker answer.

    Show contact info.

    I see April is now advertising as Noi now. Seems shop in Wahiawa is open and advertising on CL. Hono1.
    Read that her prices are a little to high.

  9. #17386

    Wahiawa, formerly Leelawadee

    Thai massage in Wahiwa (Wahiwa).

    1.

    License info: 7613.

    No need to comute for a massage:

    Schofield.

    Mililani.

    North Shore.

    Waipahu.

    Pearl City.

    Ewa Beach.

    Come and try our female Thai therapists.

    Text for a quicker answer.

    Show contact info.

    I see April is now advertising as Noi now. Seems shop in Wahiawa is open and advertising on CL. Hono1.

  10. #17385

    Erlinda

    She may no be much of a looker but heard she's good at fondling and massaging the penis right? Sort of reminds me of those Filipina ladies who hang around the Navy Exchange chit chatting and gossiping with her friends and coworkers. I happen to have some Filipino too. Anyways, Imagine her fondling your penis and stroke massaging it. Yeah, that's who she reminds me of. Does she get naked though, how but tipping if so will she and any Bush? Anyone with previous luck or experience. I dunno why, but id like to give her a try. Mahaloz.

  11. #17384

    Erlinda

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboBrotha  [View Original Post]
    Erlinda is great! No roaming but that's okay. Very good massage, very good attitude, and I really liked how she incorporates the HE throughout the massage. Would recommend.
    Can someone pm erlindas contact # and address. Mahaloz.

  12. #17383

    Spinner out of CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/7522808

    Checked out this spinner working out of CC 1608. Very nice slim body, nice flat tummy, smallish tits but very suckable, nice skin and natural Bush. Told her to shave next time. It's kind of weird how she was very quiet. I guess her English isn't so good at all.

    The thing that turned me on is she's really timid. Like very new to the bz. Massage was not good, but I liked that I took control in telling her what to do for me. Some of you don't like that but it was a turn on for me. She wanted to only do HJ, but I convinced her into FS.

    DATY till she came which is like she never came before. Made her do all diff positions. LOL Was pretty funny, but I had a good time. No massage here, or if you like to just lay back and be pampered, then she's not for you.

    I'll repeat. LOL CFS. Standard fee.

    Rimmer.

  13. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    If you will get to see her though. When I made an appointment with her months ago, I got a bait and switch bro.
    That's too bad, as I never got the switch with Yumi. Always got her. She's the one not wearing red. Tiny mature spinner. Very hot provider for being mature. I would make sure I'm making appt with Yumi.

    Sorry to hear about your switch. I highly recommend her.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...y-yumi/6832048

    Flesh.

  14. #17381
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    She's back fellas!
    I've only read legit and so-so massage. Any extras to be had? YMMV?

  15. #17380
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    She's back fellas!
    But isn't she legit only, no extras?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape