Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10093

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    So if the massage parlors are so bad, why keep going to them? Why not just pay the $$.5 - $$$ and go to a K Agency or Spanish Agency?
    Or just go to PG County for better services.

    Any Spanish Agency recommendation BTW?

  2. #10092

    It's hard to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    So if the massage parlors are so bad, why keep going to them? Why not just pay the $$.5 - $$$ and go to a K Agency or Spanish Agency?
    Great question! I got here in the AMP heyday! I got so freaking spoiled that my heart belongs in AMPs even though my Brain, body and money should be convincing me otherwise. After touring all over Southeast Asia during wars, and being able to go into establishments and let off some stress was how I survived. Then, I got to DC in the 80's 90's and even 2000's was a continuation of that. It was less than 10 years ago that things got bleak. The services left but my hopes have not. Every once in a while, there is a place or a girl that just does it for me. At my age and state in my life I have very little to look forward to besides seeing mamasan and my provider and maybe she will take me back around Southeast Asia. The next time could be my last.

    Thanks for asking he question. I needed sobering. I miss Magical Touch, all the places in DC like Green, and River when they were good, and Momo Therapy when they were called something else. Now there is a barbecue place there.

  3. #10091
    So if the massage parlors are so bad, why keep going to them? Why not just pay the $$.5 - $$$ and go to a K Agency or Spanish Agency?

  4. #10090

    Viet Jin

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    MrSunnyHills,

    The Viet Jin you were talking about. Was she in Stering area?

    FS.
    When I used to see her she was in one of the condo blocks around Monument and Fair Lakes Drive. She was there quite awhile.

  5. #10089

    Nena

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyD53  [View Original Post]
    June 24,2016. Almost exactly a year to this date. Check the Massage Parlor forum. I had a bad experience, but someone else had a good one. Do the research and make your decision. Stay safe.
    I am surprised that this girl is still around.

  6. #10088
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Not her. I'm not sure if it was Temptress Jin, but another senior here talked about a Thai Jin in Tysons who did more than this Viet one. No the Jin I spoke about was more like the long time Thai massage experts. Good service, good massage, but no FS in my experience.
    MrSunnyHills,

    The Viet Jin you were talking about. Was she in Stering area?

    FS.

  7. #10087

    The ideal HE

    My ideal HE experiences is the one with a solid massage (the ones we get at legit places) ends with a good HE. Unfortunately it is hard to get both at the same with some type of balance. I have found closer ones in manassas but less than par looking ladies. The roger beacon drive in Herndon is also ok, except that only one out of two ladies do HE. My favorite Jenny from Roger Beacon drive is no longer there, the spa is closed. I hope they are renovating, but repeat calls and even couple of visits yielded no results.

    The good news is that the Crystal in Herndon is finally becoming promising. They have always had good girls and great massage and in the recent past I have experienced some advances. They finally are at least touching the forbidden fruit. I hope to come back with good news soon Of course some more $$ needs to be spent before I hit success.

    The legit spa in Sterling road next to korean place is also offering a little more than they used to. But still no where close to an HE. Jasmine remains legit of legit. I hate when they cover me with complete blanket during the massage.

    Sunny from Angel is back. She was there a while back. Very cute girl and with above average service levels, but I just wished she smiled more. This was the same experience I had before too, but so nothing surprising. You really have to make an attempt to talk to her. She prefers a quiet session, but if you keep talking to her she will be engaged. Look (face and body) is great, and if you just want a quiet session with HE, she is recommended. Their recent introduction Kelly had much pleasant attitude and service levels. Looks like she is on vacation.

    I am sorry to hear June is gone. I wanted to see her one more time, cause my first experience was not the best. But I saw great reviews in this forum, and was planning to hit her spa. Please let me know when and if she is back.

    Looks like spas are having a great time. I had to call 5-6 spas before I get appointments these days.

    Stay safe!

    Hari.

  8. #10086

    Very astute reasoning

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    That's because, although you have a posting history that goes back a number of years, something seems to have happened in 2014. I say that because it's as though someone threw a switch and every post after that time reads like a flat-out promotion for some of these AMPs, both in NOVA and PG County.

    I have no way of knowing whether these glowing accounts are legit or not, but I personally tend to discount "over-the-top" reviews, especially when they appear repeatedly and from the same source.

    Just my two-cents' worth, FWIW. Others can certainly make up their own minds.
    I am not trying to pile on, but JmSuttr is onto something. It seems like some guys promote spas once they find the ones they really like or once they settle. I like a few AMPs in PG County and one in Herndon, but I let people judge them all for themselves. This is truly a YMMV hobby.

    What I find interesting is recently, someone gave glowing remarks about a place and a girl publicly. When I asked about specific services they refuse to say. When I actually went to the place the service and the provider that was mentioned were gone. That's why I learn who to trust and who to just ignore.

    One hit has given me good information in the recent past. He may just be getting YMMV at a better rate this place than the rest of us.

  9. #10085
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    Your better off playing the lottery and hope you win LOL.

    NOVA IMHO is the shithole of over priced HJs from mostly over 50 K gals and mid 40 China gals. Of course YMMV and you maybe
    The next one they may like and want you for her next BF so who knows. I've had my share of live in Massagi gals over the last 15 yrs. Haha.

    The days of most FS AMPs that were in DC are long gone.

    PC out.

  10. #10084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Scratching my head a little

    Quote Originally Posted by OneHitWonders  [View Original Post]
    I am impressed with this place! I went in for a massage and it was great! The spa is clean and relaxing and the girls working there are beautiful. Loved that I was able to meet my masseuse (I forgot her name). She was very sexy and sweet and dressed in some kind of hot dress! To sum it up, she was awesome! If you want a deep tissue massage, she's your girl. She's very strong, beautiful and accommodating. No disappointment here! I loved every minute of it. I definitely recommend, the experience is definitely worth it! You feel so good by the time you leave!
    That's because, although you have a posting history that goes back a number of years, something seems to have happened in 2014. I say that because it's as though someone threw a switch and every post after that time reads like a flat-out promotion for some of these AMPs, both in NOVA and PG County.

    I have no way of knowing whether these glowing accounts are legit or not, but I personally tend to discount "over-the-top" reviews, especially when they appear repeatedly and from the same source.

    Just my two-cents' worth, FWIW. Others can certainly make up their own minds.

  11. #10083
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    PINE TREE SPA IN FAIRFAX. EPITOMIZES relaxation. This place is truly AMAZING!

    I am impressed with this place! I went in for a massage and it was great! The spa is clean and relaxing and the girls working there are beautiful. Loved that I was able to meet my masseuse (I forgot her name). She was very sexy and sweet and dressed in some kind of hot dress! To sum it up, she was awesome! If you want a deep tissue massage, she's your girl. She's very strong, beautiful and accommodating. No disappointment here! I loved every minute of it. I definitely recommend, the experience is definitely worth it! You feel so good by the time you leave!

  12. #10082

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    If you happen upon BBFS please report back. I lived in the area on and off for nearly 20 years and it was rare even in the 90's. I think it's non-existent now, but nothing's impossible in this YMMV world.

    If you have a car head up to Maryland while you still have time. Find Bele Point Road in Greenbelt or TK in a medical office plaza. They can take care of the FS part.

  13. #10081

    I seriously doubt you'll find that here

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    BBFS in a Northern Virginia AMP? I seriously doubt it. In fact, you'll be lucky to get anything more than a helping hand.

    If you're looking for FS, you'd be better off trying out one of the various Asian crapshoot ads. Some of the providers are in the Chantilly or Centreville areas. Keep in mind, however, that you'll likely receive rushed and fair-to-poor service, at best, from a provider much older than advertised. And certainly not BBFS.

  14. #10080
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    Your in the right place but BBFS would surely be a challenge. Hell any F / S is a challenge at an AMP around here. Safe hunting and let us know if you strike gold.

  15. #10079
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
    If there are any BBFS places around here that would be interesting to know. I don't think it's very well received here. Your best bet would be the more high end agencies like EMI or Lourdes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape