Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33989

    Layla, alas no Bubbles.

    Visited for the day Friday, on the hunt for the ever elusive Bubbles but was not meant to be this time. Scooped Layla, been wanting to try her BBBJ ever since her DSLs burst onto the scene. Very affectionate, and she did not disappoint. Perfect rhythm, and if there is a softer, warmer, wetter place on earth than her mouth, I have not been there yet. Three thumbs up, would repeat in a heartbeat.

  2. #33988
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Did you stick that beast in her tight pussy because it is tight.
    I think I met Lindsay once around the way. This girl was up from Florida trying to make that quick money.

  3. #33987

    No inclination at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by WilluEatMyJizz  [View Original Post]
    Says she is 24 beehive is NASTY. 1. new past out pic with two old posted pics.
    Thanks for the pictures of her my friend. I have no inclination to pick her up at all. I now know what she looks like so that she will not get into my vehicle. A word to the wise. Never talk through the passenger side window. Also always ride with all your doors locked, so that a SW do not set you up with her "friends". When I cruise, all my doors are locked. If I see a SW that looks appealing, I will check my six and I will look for a safe place to pull over. When the SW arrives, I will lower my window down a little (do not lower the window enough for her to stick her arm to unlock your door) to get a good look at her face. If she is not all geeked out or if she doesn't have sores all, then I will unlock the door. If she starts tugging on my door before I make my decision if I want to pick her up, then I will drive off. This technique has saved a few times from these crazy, drugged out girls.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #33986

    Holly

    On Wash Blvd in Morrel Park yesterday I saw a very cute blonde heading in the opposite direction. I turned around, pulled off and when she approached I waved. To my surprise she smiled, came over and got in. At first glance she was TGTBT but there she was in my car. I said I don't have much time so she said we could go the her place which was just down the street. This made me nervous, not my style at all with a stranger, but I said ok. Just a few blocks away we pulled right in front of her house that she shares with her sister. We slipped in the backdoor into a finished basement. Washer dyer big TV couches bong electronics etc. It was surprisingly nice. She got right to work unzipped my pant and pulled down her camisole. Great pillowy breasts with hard little nipples. She then pulled down her jeans turned around and put me inside, after a bit I spun her over so I could see those great tits and that was that. We walked out and she headed back to where she was going originally. To get smokes I think. We didn't talk much but she said she worked at a restaurant. She was very much a normal girl, although I know she's done this before. Very clean, nice skin, no marks. Early 20's. 2 kids.

    Anybody come across her before?

  5. #33985
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1610/taking-bone.html

    Met a girl by accident near hotel. Good date. Maybe Ill meet again. Hope you enjoy.
    BTW. Got a Bubbles encounter going up on xvideos.com when it loads.
    Have fun after the cookouts, LOL.
    Who is this? Intel I'd love to know.

  6. #33984

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1610/taking-bone.html

    Met a girl by accident near hotel. Good date. Maybe Ill meet again. Hope you enjoy.
    BTW. Got a Bubbles encounter going up on xvideos.com when it loads.
    Have fun after the cookouts, LOL.
    Did you stick that beast in her tight pussy because it is tight.

  7. #33983

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    I tried to PM everyone on a update on Amber of Brooklyn if I missed someone here is what I know. I spoke to her BF yesterday and he said she will be on vacation for 4 years hopefully be back in 2 years. Unreal let me know if anyone has anything more thanks everyone. NG1957.
    She still has another appearance this month and one next month to attend, my run concurrent or add on to her vacation time.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  8. #33982

    Warning

    Oral sex is producing dangerous gonorrhoea and a decline in condom use is helping it to spread, the World Health Organization has said.

    bbc.com/ news / health-40520125.

    No cure for this, stay save.

  9. #33981

    DNS servers

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    Can you post this one to one of the other sites? Ccp isn't working.

    Thanks!
    Chage your DNS servers, site will work.

  10. #33980

    You sick huh

    Went out last night see what was on the menu. Ran into Vaughn in the Brooke and that was a mistake, she is mid 20's brunette about a 6 on the scale. Got in the car did the check and off to the spot. On the way there complained of a headache so was already looking at her like what. Got to the spot and opted for BBBJCIM for .2. She started not bad but shortly into it she complained it was too hot than it was she felt sick and couldn't do a great job. After a few stops I just said F it and drove her back, on the way she claimed she needed to throw up so I let her out and drove off. Rode down to CB and back and she is walking the track just fine, and tried to cut down an alley way hoping I wouldn't see her. Will never pick that one up again and you shouldn't either. I did have some better luck afterwards but I will post that a little later. #happyhunting.

  11. #33979
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    I tried to PM everyone on a update on Amber of Brooklyn if I missed someone here is what I know. I spoke to her BF yesterday and he said she will be on vacation for 4 years hopefully be back in 2 years. Unreal let me know if anyone has anything more thanks everyone. NG1957.
    She once told me that she would get that kind of sentence but I didn't believe her. Yikes. So galling considering her BF encouraged and facilitated her offenses -- and drug use. But I'm not so sure he's a reliable source of information. I've received several requests from him for "survival money. " Yeah, righ!

  12. #33978

    Not loading

    Can you post this one to one of the other sites? Ccp isn't working.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1610/taking-bone.html

    Met a girl by accident near hotel. Good date. Maybe Ill meet again. Hope you enjoy.
    BTW. Got a Bubbles encounter going up on xvideos.com when it loads.
    Have fun after the cookouts, LOL.

  13. #33977

    Amber vacation

    I tried to PM everyone on a update on Amber of Brooklyn if I missed someone here is what I know. I spoke to her BF yesterday and he said she will be on vacation for 4 years hopefully be back in 2 years. Unreal let me know if anyone has anything more thanks everyone. NG1957.

  14. #33976

    30 yo Holli on WW from Dundalk

    Met a hot little fire cracker on Wilkens the other night around 12. Said she was from Dundalk, but hit Wilkens to grab some dates. She damn there looked 18 years old. About 5'3 110 lbs, she had tiny A's and a juicy little butt on her. Skin appeared to be flawless. She was wearing yoga pants and a half shirt. Took her up on standard rates with a tip, then upgraded for some back seat action. She was pretty clean and I hope to find her again. But like alot. No digits. Catch her if you can!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holli_3.jpg‎  

  15. #33975

    Bubbles

    You guys must really like her. That many hits in 2 days? LOL. Glad to oblige.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape