Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1289

    ReadyforRiley

    Quote Originally Posted by ITellNoLies  [View Original Post]
    Recently met up with her too. I got denied as well. Thought it might just be me but it seems other guys are getting the same response.
    Was clearly an option before. She may be doing us a favor by taking it off the table. Just a theory.

  2. #1288

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure this one out.

    Is she part of the Kirkland group.

    Anyone partake in BB services?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-your-service
    Not part of Kirkland group, part of Bellevue group (Kathleen, Lois, Alana something or other). Shannon is a wonderful girl and very genuine, sweet and fun. She'll allow for skin on skin slide, but reflex (probably lots of practice!) pulls back if get too close. I know someone earlier claimed BB, and I can see it maybe a possibility, just not yet my experience after a couple visits.

  3. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure this one out.

    Is she part of the Kirkland group.

    Anyone partake in BB services?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-your-service
    She is not part of the KG.

    No intel on BB.

  4. #1286

    Ask her.

    Every time I hit her up she quotes me different rates. So I think it depends on how badly she needs money. I paid 250 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage of you don't mind sharing.

  5. #1285

    RE: Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Kent couple days ago BBFS cip bbgreek CIA but she's very hard to schedule with. It took me like 3 days to meet.
    What's the damage of you don't mind sharing.

  6. #1284

    PetiteChristine on TNA

    Confirmed. BB with CIP. Two shots with no upsell. It is hard to schedule with her. But we finally connected. Had a great time with her. She really is petite and looks awesome. She was a little reserved with her menu to start but after I got her nice and wet she allowed BB with CIP. For the second shot she literally soaked the mattress (so she is a squirter I presume) . There was soo much fluid that I kept slipping out of her. Anyway I then prone boned her for the second nut. She is a good time and although it was hassle getting her to respond to texts and become available to get our schedules to sync up. It was worth it. I will see her again.

  7. #1283

    Shannon

    Trying to figure this one out.

    Is she part of the Kirkland group.

    Anyone partake in BB services?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-your-service

  8. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info on Gwen?
    Search "Gwen" on the Seattle backpage site. Ends in 6432.

    The previous warning should be in play. Expect to spend a full day scheduling with her: initial appointment, follow-up appointment after she sleeps in, a text saying she gave you all the pertinent info and asking why you aren't there, then finally meeting 4-6 hours after your initially scheduled time. When you do see her, though, she will rock your fucking world.

    If you can put up with the games, she's fun. If you don't have the time, don't bother. Anything in between, it's up to you whether it's worth it.

  9. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoars  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted in a while and I'm trying to schedule an appointment with her. Does anyone have any info on her?
    Good luck. I've been trying to meet her a while. I just recently gave up because she flaked on my 3 times. She responds right until you get to her hotel then disappears. Her reviews look amazing too. The last time I messaged her we came to an agreement and I waited for about 45 min outside her hotel room. After that I decided to go hang out with a friend. I complained about her so he decided to give her a call. She didn't answer but she texted him 2 minutes later that she was available. She texted me the next day saying her phone messed up. So best of luck to you.

  10. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by ELL77  [View Original Post]
    Was denied BBFS by Ready4 Riley, even for upsell. I thought the Kirkland Crew was essentially a sure thing. Whatever. 400 for CFS with a 30-something doesn't make financial sense to me.
    Recently met up with her too. I got denied as well. Thought it might just be me but it seems other guys are getting the same response.

  11. #1279

    Stacy Paige

    This one has caught my attention for a while. But at 350/ hr it seems a little high (unless BB MSOG) is on the table. Anyone have any first hand information on her? Would really appreciate it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-your-location!425) -522-2790-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B.

  12. #1278

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Kent couple days ago BBFS cip bbgreek CIA but she's very hard to schedule with. It took me like 3 days to meet.
    Do you have any contact info on Gwen?

  13. #1277

    Dll

    She hasn't posted in a while and I'm trying to schedule an appointment with her. Does anyone have any info on her?

  14. #1276

    Gwen

    Saw her in Kent couple days ago BBFS cip bbgreek CIA but she's very hard to schedule with. It took me like 3 days to meet.

  15. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by JusDreamin  [View Original Post]
    I believe Sandra Pines is part of the group (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?252685-SandraPines) but not sure if she's really into it. I reached out to her after seeing her ad and never received a reply. Tried again with same results. Scheduler is notorious for ignoring emails / PM's or going to radio silence once someone is booked so that could be a factor.

    Regarding Riley, I saw her recently and she was not down for BBFS. I was so sure it was on the menu (her ads practically scream it) that I just said "None" when she asked what kind of condom I wanted and she said she didn't Bareback. The surprise must have shown on my face because she said something like "Don't tell me everyone else does it because I don't." It's possible it was just me but I don't know why, everything else went well. She finished me with BBBJCIM (spit).
    Riley isn't down for BB anymore? I don't touch the KG anymore, but I'm sure she must have been at one point. Look at this:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eady-for-Riley

    Most dudes on TNA aren't so brash about it, but it's pretty obvious no condoms we're harmed in the making of that session. LOL. If true, must be a recent change. Guess we shouldn't speculate out loud about why, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape