Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3526
-
07-06-17 19:59 #2476Regular Member

Posts: 2Peachtree blonde
Sorry guys new here not sure how to ask my own question. Live in MI, came across a blonde walking in the road by 7-11 south Courtney. Nice looking blonde but was missing some teeth and claimed her partials were left in a motel while arrested. By any chance in hell does anyone know her?? She claims she works peachtree.
-
07-06-17 18:54 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 643Ordinance
This is a new one for me; replying to my own post. I did so because it makes the references easier.
Originally Posted by Malabar
[View Original Post]
I posted an article, dtd March 2000 about a Melbourne ordnance. My paranoia had woke up. After PMing with another member, I went thru the Melbourne city website and was unable to find said ordinance. Maybe it was rescinded. I am not a trusting person. If a SW gets popped, I will never partake of her services. There are a couple of hookers that got popped in Orlando years ago. They are currently advertising in the Orlando backpage women seeking men. I refuse to consider either of them.
Please disregard my posts at your convenience. It's your call as to what level of risk you can accept.
Regards.
Mal.
-
07-06-17 15:05 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 68Must be arrested first?
Thanks for posting. I did read the ordinance (and although old and may have since been contested) I did note two things. First, before the car is impounded, the owner / driver has to have been arrested and charged with a crime. An arrest is required prior to impoundment of the car. And second, and more specifically, the charge had to be for soliciting prostitution or illegal drugs. Now if you or the SW has drugs then you may be out of luck. On the other hand, if no drugs, it would be her word against yours as to whether or not you where soliciting. On the other hand, a recording of your conversation asking the young woman if she needed a drive to the 7-11 might be persuasive! Then again, that is why I have never picked up a SW because in the end even without an arrest I just wouldn't want my name or picture appearing in the newspaper.
Originally Posted by Malabar
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-17 11:11 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 643Ericson73-- re: I'm curious how do you think this will go down exactly
A sting or confession is not required.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
There's a Melbourne ordinance in that allows a cop to impound your car based on suspicion. I've attached the PDF discussing it.
All a cop needs to do is spot a known SW in or getting into your car. That gives him "cause" to pull you over and impound it.
IMO: The SW doesn't have to do a thing except to be the bait and earn brownie points towards her sentencing.
Regards.
Mal.
-
07-06-17 10:36 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 282Uncle LEO
It would definitely be a he said she said and I wouldn't confess, I'd call my attorney. It does worry me in that I thought she might agree to work with Uncle, get in my car, park, and the coppers come swooping out of the woods with guns drawn. A bit paranoid perhaps, but having a SW tell me in my car that she just got out of jail last night, and all the girls had been locked up recently made me a bit paranoid.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 17:41 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 232Secret
Haha right after I posted I was like damn I should of kept that to myself.
Originally Posted by DeepDown
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 17:03 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 60Stings
That's why the burner phone is so critical. Whout phone evidence its just a SW word against yours. No one's taking that to court.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 15:56 #2469Banned Member

Posts: 644I'm curious how do you think this will go down exactly? I can't think of a single scenario where LEO will come after us with a SW confession. Wouldn't it be a he said she said thing? Unless you break under interrogation and confess. I found out about the arrest online and one of the girls from that sting told me about it the other night.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 13:43 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 282Leo
Picked up one of our better known street gals near Aurora the other day and she informed me that "all" the girls in that area had been arrested recently. I did see that my "date" was on Uncle LEO's June 30th wall of fame. Made me nervous as she is out pending an upcoming hearing, worried that they might give some of us up as part of a deal with the man.
Stay safe,
Lookin.
-
07-05-17 12:26 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 60Ashley
Damn my secrets out.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-17 06:31 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 232Infamous Ashley
Scooped Ashley up yesterday went to very nice and perfect spot. Chatted a bit and hopped in the back and started with what I can see is one of the best BBBJ I've ever had with a bit of DT action. Varying speed and very wet just how I like it. Had me about to blow a few times while I was playing with the kitty Kay it was getting wet and felt oh so good I wanted to try. Oh boy what a surprise did I get there. I've only met two women in my life that are let's just say sensitive if you've had failed with her you now what I'm talking about 😉 Finished up with a BJ and blow all in her mouth and a little bit on the side of her face. Can't wait to get her on a bed and have some fun. Just might be my ATF now.
-
07-03-17 22:54 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 232Tatted angel from BP
Hey guys the tatted angel that posts on BP is walking peachtree right now I just had a visit with her and that head fame is definitely one of my favorites. She's trying to get enough money for a room and is giving services for the low low so go see her before she starts posting again.
-
07-03-17 19:10 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 232The infamous Ashley
Does anyone have Ashley's number I saw her today but she was runnin some errands and I didn't have time to come back but I'm trying to experience that head game I keep hearing about. Also how is the FS cause that ass looks nice. Thanks for any help.
-
07-02-17 19:47 #2463

Posts: 1139Stone and Jackson
So who's the tattoo' d honey that lives in those nasty apartments on stone north of Jackson? Real sweet soft voice, maybe 30's?
-
07-02-17 12:08 #2462

Posts: 1139Help
I'm visiting the sarno / us1 area for 1 day, can someone give me a top notch number or tell me where to hunt and look for?









Reply With Quote





