Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 115 of 496 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #5729
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    I'm a small breasts lover. A's and perky nips are my thing. Who has the smallest breasts at Kison? I hear so many great things about the service here from all the girls.

    I've seen Nami her breasts are very nice but too big.

    Anyone there with tiny titties?
    Ai, Suji, Tiffany and Yumi are the "natural" girls at Kison. To me they're all about the same size boob-wise (give or take a fraction of an inch). Out of the four I would say Tiffany or Yumi have the smallest. Ai has the perkiest nips. Suji is Miss All Around LOL.

  2. #5728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Small breasts

    I'm a small breasts lover. A's and perky nips are my thing. Who has the smallest breasts at Kison? I hear so many great things about the service here from all the girls.

    I've seen Nami her breasts are very nice but too big.

    Anyone there with tiny titties?

  3. #5727

    Yumi

    Recently, I had a late-night visit with Yumi. I've had several previous sessions with her at other AMPs over the years, but this was the first time I've had a session with her at Kison.

    Here's my report.

    Looks:

    As you know, I'm a fan of mature Asian providers, and Yumi fits into that category. I would estimate that she's about 5' 2" or 5' 3" in height and maybe 125 pounds or more in weight. Her figure is smoothly curvy and softly feminine. Yumi has a simple and very natural type of appearance, and my sexual fantasy for her was that I was having a tryst with a next-door neighbor in Korea. Her hair is black, straight and of medium length. Her face continuously had a look of happiness on it, and to her credit, unlike some other mature providers she doesn't conceal it under heavy makeup. Her natural breasts are pleasantly ample, and she likes to have her cute nipples gently stimulated. Her skin is white and healthy, with no tattoos or body piercings. Yumi's pussy is shaved, and in my opinion looks appetizing for a mature woman.

    Attitude/Personality:

    As she's always previously been with me, Yumi was again friendly, smiling and cheerful during the entire session. Although sometimes I'm wary of AMP sessions that are near closing time, Yumi was as alert and wide-awake as if she had just started her day. Her focus was clearly on providing me with an hour of pleasure. When I showed her a technique that I especially liked, she chuckled and playfully said "You my teacher". We were quite compatible, and she seemed more genuine than some providers of the "young and glamorous" type. Yumi's ability to speak and understand English is limited (which helped support my fantasy of being with a regular woman in Korea), but I was able to sufficiently communicate with her in simple English and by non-verbal means.

    Service:

    Yumi entered the room in sexy black and pink lingerie, but soon was fully nude. She began with a massage, which at my request was soft and sensual. After some encouragement, she provided a few minutes of light rimming. Then she moved on to a nice bbbj, first with me sitting on the bed and then with me standing beside the bed and her kneeling on the floor. I hadn't yet eaten any dinner that night, so I decided some fresh, zero-calorie pussy would be a good appetizer. Yumi reclined on the bed, spread her legs wide, and I went to work. Yumi enjoyed the extended cunnilingus, and eventually I slowly and gently slipped one finger inside her vagina. Before the main course, Yumi further stimulated me by lubricating both of her hands with oil and simultaneously giving me a handjob, sensually fondling my balls, and alternating between DFK and swirling her tongue around and inside my ears. Her "tongue job" felt particularly good. I then placed a pillow under her cute behind, entered (bbfs) in the missionary position, and pumped away. Her welcoming vagina felt smooth and slick inside, earning Little Red's "Seal of Approval". After the usual huffing and puffing, plus more kissing and nipple licking, the Levitra-fueled Little Red blasted a load deep inside her pink pussy. Yumi gave me a big smile and a high-five before I headed to the shower.

    Bottom Line:

    As expected, I enjoyed my most recent session with Yumi. I think that older men like me might especially appreciate her.

    (Remember, however, that I'm a multi-repeat customer who's known her for years, so YMMV on the service details.)

  4. #5726
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    I want to see Ai but how does one pronounce her name? Is it pronounced EYE?

    Thanks!
    Correct. Pronounced just like "eye".

  5. #5725

    Thank you -Nami / Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukebegai  [View Original Post]
    Your first question can be answered objectively: Nami is thicker. Your second question is totally subjective but IMHO Ai is prettier. I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here and post a brief synopsis of my first visit with Ai. Redneck has already given us his usual comprehensive report so I'll just add to it. Physical descriptions already posted are pretty accurate however I wouldn't consider her a spinner, but that's not a bad thing. She has curves in all the right places and it's all natural. Service was typical Kison gold standard. I especially enjoyed her CG technique where she alternates between power squat and sensual grinding. She's working on her massage skills. Right now I would say her technique is more intuitive than clinical, but the massage was still enjoyable. Her english is good enough to hold a conversation and she was very pleasant throughout our session. A repeater for me.
    Thank you Sukebegai for the update. I appreciate. Happy you had a great time with Ai.

  6. #5724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Ai

    I want to see Ai but how does one pronounce her name? Is it pronounced EYE?

    Thanks!

  7. #5723
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Is Nami more thicker than Ai. Who is prettier?
    Your first question can be answered objectively: Nami is thicker. Your second question is totally subjective but IMHO Ai is prettier. I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here and post a brief synopsis of my first visit with Ai. Redneck has already given us his usual comprehensive report so I'll just add to it. Physical descriptions already posted are pretty accurate however I wouldn't consider her a spinner, but that's not a bad thing. She has curves in all the right places and it's all natural. Service was typical Kison gold standard. I especially enjoyed her CG technique where she alternates between power squat and sensual grinding. She's working on her massage skills. Right now I would say her technique is more intuitive than clinical, but the massage was still enjoyable. Her english is good enough to hold a conversation and she was very pleasant throughout our session. A repeater for me.

  8. #5722

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was 37. She is very pretty, 5'2, maybe 110-115 lbs-ish. She is Korean, all her features are Korean. Definitely, not Japanese. Her hair is very long and blonde, fake boobs but really good ones. Hardly can feel the bag or see a scar. Korean plastic surgeons are the best in the world! She is very nice. I highly recommend her.
    Is Nami more thicker than Ai. Who is prettier?

  9. #5721

    Nami Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was 37. She is very pretty, 5'2, maybe 110-115 lbs-ish. She is Korean, all her features are Korean. Definitely, not Japanese. Her hair is very long and blonde, fake boobs but really good ones. Hardly can feel the bag or see a scar. Korean plastic surgeons are the best in the world! She is very nice. I highly recommend her.
    Thank you DRmjm for the description of Nami.

    Happy to hear that you had a great time. Will report of my visit with her.

  10. #5720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Nami

    She told me she was 37. She is very pretty, 5'2, maybe 110-115 lbs-ish. She is Korean, all her features are Korean. Definitely, not Japanese. Her hair is very long and blonde, fake boobs but really good ones. Hardly can feel the bag or see a scar. Korean plastic surgeons are the best in the world! She is very nice. I highly recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    May I have a description of Nami.

    I wonder if this is the same Nami who worked out of Century Center years ago.

    She is Japanese from Japan and late 30's or early 40's. 5 feet 3 and 130 pounds and pretty.

  11. #5719

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    I had a fun time with Ai as well. Just a few differences from Red's session.

    She came in and asked me to lay face down for a massage. I usually turn that down, but since it was our first time, I figured I'd go with it for a short time. After 5-10 minutes of a back massage, I decided to stop it and start the fun. She seemed relieved and excited at the same time. Same stuff as Red from here except for CIP. The lube made for a quick shot. She wanted me to take a shower but I see that as a waste of time so I just waited while she showered. She came back in a loose elastic dress and laid next to me. We chatted and I pulled the dress down to play with her tits, trying to get a 2nd shot. She took the dress off but playfully declined my advances. She eventually relented and let me have a repeat play. She was really fun and sweet throughout our time together so I didn't want to leave. If I could date her, I definitely would. As for repeating, it's possible, but as nice as she is, I could get service more to my liking from others equally nice such as Suji.
    Not only she's young. For me, she's pretty and very friendly. She's aim to please.

  12. #5718

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nami.

    She is very friendly and very funny. She is energetic and eager to please.

    Great body and very pretty. No rush. I will repeat. I really liked her and found her easy to connect with.
    May I have a description of Nami.

    I wonder if this is the same Nami who worked out of Century Center years ago.

    She is Japanese from Japan and late 30's or early 40's. 5 feet 3 and 130 pounds and pretty.

  13. #5717

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here's my detailed review of Ai. Although "the usual suspects" might have their usual complaints, lol, personally I had a fabulous time with her.

    Looks:

    When the smiling and friendly Ai entered the room, I was happy to see that I knew her from before. (Where and when? Sorry, secret!) Ai said that she's in her mid-twenties, which appeared believable to my old eyes, but it seemed possible that she could also be somewhat older. Ai is probably somewhere between 5' 0" and 5' 2" in height, and she said that she weighs about 110 pounds. I would consider her a spinner with slender arms and legs, but perfectionists may note that she has a bit of extra weight around her midsection, which didn't concern me at all. She has a softly feminine physique that I thought was sexy.

    Ai is Korean, but has dyed blondish hair that I found very attractive, especially when contrasted with her natural darker eyebrows. A hair fastener was holding up her hair when she entered the room and when she was performing the bbbj, but after that her hair was down, loose and of medium length. I enjoyed caressing it and romantically running my fingers through it during dfk.

    Ai's lovely eyes were particularly "Oriental" in appearance, and in my opinion her pleasant face was quintessentially Korean. (During our session, I was fantasizing that I was back in Korea with a homegrown Korean girl.) Her makeup was well applied. Ai had nice skin and looked healthy. I didn't notice tattoos or body piercings. Her breasts were medium in size, nice for fondling, and -- thank goodness! -- completely natural. In its exterior dimensions, Ai's pussy was among the smallest I've seen for an adult woman, and looked similar to the pussy of a young girl. Her pubic area was completely shaved..
    I had a fun time with Ai as well. Just a few differences from Red's session.

    She came in and asked me to lay face down for a massage. I usually turn that down, but since it was our first time, I figured I'd go with it for a short time. After 5-10 minutes of a back massage, I decided to stop it and start the fun. She seemed relieved and excited at the same time. Same stuff as Red from here except for CIP. The lube made for a quick shot. She wanted me to take a shower but I see that as a waste of time so I just waited while she showered. She came back in a loose elastic dress and laid next to me. We chatted and I pulled the dress down to play with her tits, trying to get a 2nd shot. She took the dress off but playfully declined my advances. She eventually relented and let me have a repeat play. She was really fun and sweet throughout our time together so I didn't want to leave. If I could date her, I definitely would. As for repeating, it's possible, but as nice as she is, I could get service more to my liking from others equally nice such as Suji.

  14. #5716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Only Went Once

    I saw Nami.

    She is very friendly and very funny. She is energetic and eager to please.

    Great body and very pretty. No rush. I will repeat. I really liked her and found her easy to connect with.

    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero24  [View Original Post]
    I'm new and heard and saw a lot of good things about Kison what's the line up there now and are there all really good & can someone tell me about who's there now thanks.

  15. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero24  [View Original Post]
    I'm new and heard and saw a lot of good things about Kison what's the line up there now and are there all really good & can someone tell me about who's there now thanks.
    Great place. All the info you are looking for is right here. RTFF for recent reviews and the lineup. Good is subjective so read the posts and I'm sure you will find someone who interests you. And as a noob, try ask more specific questions. Just a suggestion if you want help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape