Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,096 to 22,110 of 32177
-
07-08-17 16:58 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 1482Good luck
If you happen upon BBFS please report back. I lived in the area on and off for nearly 20 years and it was rare even in the 90's. I think it's non-existent now, but nothing's impossible in this YMMV world.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
If you have a car head up to Maryland while you still have time. Find Bele Point Road in Greenbelt or TK in a medical office plaza. They can take care of the FS part.
-
07-08-17 14:05 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 1299I seriously doubt you'll find that here
BBFS in a Northern Virginia AMP? I seriously doubt it. In fact, you'll be lucky to get anything more than a helping hand.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for FS, you'd be better off trying out one of the various Asian crapshoot ads. Some of the providers are in the Chantilly or Centreville areas. Keep in mind, however, that you'll likely receive rushed and fair-to-poor service, at best, from a provider much older than advertised. And certainly not BBFS.
-
07-07-17 14:01 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 443Your in the right place but BBFS would surely be a challenge. Hell any F / S is a challenge at an AMP around here. Safe hunting and let us know if you strike gold.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-17 13:34 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 151If there are any BBFS places around here that would be interesting to know. I don't think it's very well received here. Your best bet would be the more high end agencies like EMI or Lourdes.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-17 13:07 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 191Chantilly
I will be visiting the city of Chantilly this weekend. Should have some extra time and money on my hands. Will be looking for any BBFS places. Anybody have an recommendations? I see BEST THERAPUTIC" reviewed in places. Is that a good place to enjoy and hour? Or are there some better MPs in the area? Thanks for any info. Or am I on the wrong website here?
-
07-06-17 22:57 #10077Senior Member

Posts: 206June has busted out
Can anyone tell me where June went, who worked for Top until recently? My bad move not getting her personal number. I hope her departure had nothing to do with the glowing review I wrote just a few weeks ago.
-
07-06-17 18:14 #10076

Posts: 99Not a bad visit.
In two words, my latest visit to Annandale Wellness can be summed up as "not bad". But it was also not as good as past visits (and thus nothing particularly interesting to report).
New staff arrived two days before my visit (last week). MMS sounded excited when I called ("I want to introduce you to very nice new lady. ".
When I arrived, MMS answered the door -- she was still excited I should have a massage from Connie (the new girl) -- and, after MMS collected the house fee (standard), Connie arrived.
Connie is fit, fair of face, and was of a nice disposition (but very business-like).
The TS, massage, etc. Were OK (nothing to complain about -- but, also nothing particularly praiseworthy.
AW remains a very good place (at least for me). But, because of my preferences, I'd rather not repeat.
NR.
-
07-04-17 01:19 #10075Senior Member

Posts: 1299I unretired and wish I hadn't
A few days after my last post in the BP advertisers forum I felt the old stirring again. This time I decided to come out of my brief retirement and contacted Coco in Clifton. In retrospect, I wish I'd waited to see her until Bossanova86 filed his report so that I could have saved my money.
We agreed on a certain time. Just as I arrived, she asked me to come back about 20 minutes later. That was annoying as there isn't much else to do in that part of Clifton. When I returned, she was just sending off the previous monger. I went upstairs to the room Coco uses as a studio, got ready and laid down on the table. The massage was lackluster. After the flip she was displeased I only offered $ for the service upgrade. That's all I brought with me, however, so she took it. What followed was also lackluster; I finally had to finish myself off. At least I got the half-hour I paid for, which is more than I can say for most of the Asian crapshoot providers as well as the Chinese MILF's who've now departed the local market.
I found Coco to be attractive, although I must concur that she's at least ten years older than advertised.
I debated for a while whether to post my report about Coco and finally decided to do so. As always, YMMV, but I have no intention of repeating.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ville/31496643
-
07-03-17 20:50 #10074Senior Member

Posts: 1482There ARE some treasures to be had in Centreville
Nalee, Magic, and few gems came out of Centreville, and the recently talked about Stephanie with the Sleeve Tattoos. Seems that the newer crew invading Centreville is a step down from the hayday. That crew that was with Stephanie in the condos was all winners. I had a thing for the one called Jade from Seattle that was only working in the location for a few weeks while she was in between boyfriends.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-17 10:45 #10073Senior Member

Posts: 912I recall a couple years ago, a Chinese operation located in some old house in a rural part of Centreville. Then they moved to (or set-up an additional at) to a Herndon condo. I visited the Herndon condo a couple of times but felt like for a half hour, the service wasn't worth it (they were advertising 130/ hh but I got them to accept 120/ hh). Lackluster massage, main event over in 10 min.
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 20:02 #10072Senior Member

Posts: 192Clifton is basically the rural part of Centreville that a lot of the richer / wealthier people live out in, a lot of old money is lurking about up in Clifton.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 16:06 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 1482Thanks
I will move her or them off my radar. I never heard of Clifton, but I have been to Centreville lots.
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 16:01 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 31Any help NoVA
Back in the area and was looking around as I'm here for work. Didn't really see anything too good so tried an old place, BG. Nothing special and sadly this place took a few hits since its moved. Anyone have any suggestions for bluegems or others in the area?
-
07-01-17 16:00 #10069Senior Member

Posts: 192No, she's easily in her 50's and her attitude seems to hint that the upsell is a bad one, her NoVA finish was also pretty lack luster. I should probably state that the outfit is in a older style house in a rural part of Clifton, I want to say that there is probably two people working out of the same house if not more. I don't know if I can recommend it, maybe as a first time sure, but I know I personally won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-17 10:41 #10068Senior Member

Posts: 1482All other things aside
Would she be worth the upsell in your opinion?
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






