Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 781 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10492
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna's post on BP and decided to give her a try based on the amount of positive reviews on the oThER site. Boy was I wrong. I showed up to the upscale hotel at the agreed upon time & Called / Texted Jenna. No response for 25 minutes until Jenna finally picked up apologizing saying that her friend had the phone blah blah blah. I was about to leave but figured why not since I was already there and the BIG head told me to go for it. Jenna texted me the room number and up I went. Jenna opened the door in Bra & Panties. She does not appear to be the person in her photos but the photos do give an accurate representation of how thick she is. She is a real THICK girl that is heavily tattooed and has a huge 12 in scar across her stomach. Jenna gave me a LEO check and I placed the $150 donation on the table. She informed me for an extra $50 she would provide the GFE with BBBJ. I opted for the GFE experience. Big Mistake. Jenna was sick and had a sinus problem. The entire BBBJ she had a runny nose dripping on me. I could not maintain an erection nor could I get into the service. Jenna continued for about 10 minutes until she flips out and gets mad at me for not being able to perform. I just said forget it and put on my clothes and left.

    Stay away from this one boys.

    She posts with phone number 617-XXX-7173.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7173/42802008
    Ughhhhh, that's fucking ratchet. I'm sorry man. Thanks for the report either way.

    When you're saying thick -- good thick or like "I should really pass on this" thick?

  2. #10491

    Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    Hi, she has been reviewed and I have seen her a few months ago. She is ok, uninspired but willing. I have no desire to repeat. YMMV as always but other posts seen to agree with my experience. Also, her body not looking tight in these last few sets of pics. My opinion, far better out there at 150 flowers. Hope this helps.
    My experience as well. No desire to repeat.

  3. #10490

    ** Jenna 617-765-7173 ** STAY AWAY

    Saw Jenna's post on BP and decided to give her a try based on the amount of positive reviews on the oThER site. Boy was I wrong. I showed up to the upscale hotel at the agreed upon time & Called / Texted Jenna. No response for 25 minutes until Jenna finally picked up apologizing saying that her friend had the phone blah blah blah. I was about to leave but figured why not since I was already there and the BIG head told me to go for it. Jenna texted me the room number and up I went. Jenna opened the door in Bra & Panties. She does not appear to be the person in her photos but the photos do give an accurate representation of how thick she is. She is a real THICK girl that is heavily tattooed and has a huge 12 in scar across her stomach. Jenna gave me a LEO check and I placed the $150 donation on the table. She informed me for an extra $50 she would provide the GFE with BBBJ. I opted for the GFE experience. Big Mistake. Jenna was sick and had a sinus problem. The entire BBBJ she had a runny nose dripping on me. I could not maintain an erection nor could I get into the service. Jenna continued for about 10 minutes until she flips out and gets mad at me for not being able to perform. I just said forget it and put on my clothes and left.

    Stay away from this one boys.

    She posts with phone number 617-XXX-7173.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7173/42802008

  4. #10489
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her last year and reviewed her also (#7375). I like big girls with huge tits, but this one is not sexy at all, though friendly. Her belly is huge, and her huge tits are very saggy. I paid 50 for titty fuck + BBBJ + CIM. She was willing to fuck also but I did not have a cover and she did not have it either. She was in a small messy apt in Medford on a busy street but easy to park at a mall across the street. I felt a little rushed and never repeated, but if you not far and need a quick release from a very fat big girl, then it may be OK.

    -BH.
    Spot on. Same visit as me.

    Rac.

  5. #10488

    Medford BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...2515/1/1224415

    Looking for a little info / help on this provider. I'm not really from the area so I'm not sure how safe Medford is. Any details on her general location or her services? Mainly where I would park etc. I'll gladly help someone in the southern CT / RI area if they need it. If you want to PM me for discretion that's fine as well.
    I have seen her last year and reviewed her also (#7375). I like big girls with huge tits, but this one is not sexy at all, though friendly. Her belly is huge, and her huge tits are very saggy. I paid 50 for titty fuck + BBBJ + CIM. She was willing to fuck also but I did not have a cover and she did not have it either. She was in a small messy apt in Medford on a busy street but easy to park at a mall across the street. I felt a little rushed and never repeated, but if you not far and need a quick release from a very fat big girl, then it may be OK.

    -BH.

  6. #10487
    never mind, i was talking about another girl.

  7. #10486
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    I am not a lawyer but I believe the concept is that a cop cannot turn you on then entrap you. As I walked in, she grabbed my crotch and me her boobs and ass. What I shudda done is pull a Crocodile Dundee.
    That's a rumor. The so called LE check has absolutely no affect. The law of many states says, it is not entrapment unless the undercover cop actually implants the criminal idea in the mind of the defendant. If the defendant, or the customer in this scenario, had the proclivity or intent to commit the crime with nothing more than the solicitation by the government, entrapment is not a sustainable defense. That being say, not too many female cops will get naked and let you do a trump check on her.

  8. #10485

    Medford BBW

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...2515/1/1224415

    Looking for a little info / help on this provider. I'm not really from the area so I'm not sure how safe Medford is. Any details on her general location or her services? Mainly where I would park etc. I'll gladly help someone in the southern CT / RI area if they need it. If you want to PM me for discretion that's fine as well.

  9. #10484
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    How do you do a LE check? I am new at this.

    Thanks,

    SR.
    I am not a lawyer but I believe the concept is that a cop cannot turn you on then entrap you. As I walked in, she grabbed my crotch and me her boobs and ass. What I shudda done is pull a Crocodile Dundee.

  10. #10483

    Redhead help

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel?

    Thinking of taking one for the team but can not find any info.

    (. *9733; 'Hello Gentleman (. *9733; '.

    I can give you exactly what you've been missing out on! UNRUSHED, SATISFYING & UNFORGETTABLE! As sweet as a candy & hot as fire. 100% real Pics Fun, Playful, And oh so with a Unique Personality That's yet sweet. You've had the rest now try the best your very own wild red head with green eyes beautiful Smile small waist with a nice round bottom. (. *9733; ' 8572465240.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...ecret/38348885

    Thanks in advance.

    GV.
    Hi, she has been reviewed and I have seen her a few months ago. She is ok, uninspired but willing. I have no desire to repeat. YMMV as always but other posts seen to agree with my experience. Also, her body not looking tight in these last few sets of pics. My opinion, far better out there at 150 flowers. Hope this helps.

  11. #10482

    Redhead

    Does anyone have any intel?

    Thinking of taking one for the team but can not find any info.

    (•. *9733; •'Hello Gentleman (•. *9733; •'.

    I can give you exactly what you've been missing out on! UNRUSHED, SATISFYING & UNFORGETTABLE! As sweet as a candy & hot as fire. 100% real Pics Fun, Playful, And oh so with a Unique Personality That's yet sweet. You've had the rest now try the best your very own wild red head with green eyes beautiful Smile small waist with a nice round bottom. (•. *9733; •' 8572465240.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...ecret/38348885

    Thanks in advance.

    GV.

  12. #10481
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet? Answered one of her ads and wondering what the word is on her.
    I saw her last week in Saugus. Daty missionary. BBBJ. Very tight and a squirter. Talked her down to $100.

  13. #10480

    LE check?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    This is a heads up for you guys.

    I was in the mood to make a new acquaintance and reach out to this BP ad from the w4 m section:

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-more/38960582

    Went over to the hotel, called from the lot, called again from the floor. Girl is not from the ad (duh) but pretty nonetheless. I walk in, do LE check, then take a closer look. Red flag one: she is very tall. Like six foot one. Red flag two: although skinny like a model, she has very narrow hips. Red flag three: boy those are big feet. Size 12? She was wearing low cut jeans and a tank top, so I suggested she gets naked along with me. She pulled little A-cups out but wouldn't lose the bottoms. Yada, yada, she's a trans. Upon my departure, another girl popped out of the bathroom to sweeten the pot. She's much larger, big boobs. Don't know if cis or trans. Didn't ask, didn't tell.

    Once I came back home, I verified that she also posts in that t section. Wish I had known instead of wasting time.

    You've been warned.

    SM.
    How do you do a LE check? I am new at this.

    Thanks,

    SR.

  14. #10479

    Not the girl you think she is

    This is a heads up for you guys.

    I was in the mood to make a new acquaintance and reach out to this BP ad from the w4 m section:

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-more/38960582

    Went over to the hotel, called from the lot, called again from the floor. Girl is not from the ad (duh) but pretty nonetheless. I walk in, do LE check, then take a closer look. Red flag one: she is very tall. Like six foot one. Red flag two: although skinny like a model, she has very narrow hips. Red flag three: boy those are big feet. Size 12? She was wearing low cut jeans and a tank top, so I suggested she gets naked along with me. She pulled little A-cups out but wouldn't lose the bottoms. Yada, yada, she's a trans. Upon my departure, another girl popped out of the bathroom to sweeten the pot. She's much larger, big boobs. Don't know if cis or trans. Didn't ask, didn't tell.

    Once I came back home, I verified that she also posts in that t section. Wish I had known instead of wasting time.

    You've been warned.

    SM.

  15. #10478

    Any info

    Just wondering if anyone has any information on this lady.

    Hey!

    My name is Red, with a beautiful petite body, 5'3 120 lbs.

    I'm drama free and won't waste your time so please don't waste mine.

    All my photos are real and recent!

    Feel free to add me on SNAPCHAT: skyeboston.

    Text or call me I'll be waiting for you 347.XXXX two seven nine.

    Poster's age: 19.

    • Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook.

    • Post I'd: 37975687 boston.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/37975687

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape