Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33845

    Skyler + Jess

    Saw Skyler in Dundalk today, by the triangle. She was fairly drunk, but pleasantly so. Got the BBJ for. 30 and it's about what you'd expect of her, sloppy and wet with some dirty talk. That aside, you can see the toll the drugs are taking on her body. She's got that kangaroo pouch thing going and her breasts look deflated as fuck. Still, good service overall and a very pleasant attitude.

    A few hours later I picked up Jess on Dundalk ave. Short, 27 yr old italian looking girl with long brown hair and that tanned skin. Got the BBJCIM for. 25 + tip and a number to boot. Head game is fast, it's like she's trying to win a fucking race. She does it all, but added that anal was 'on occasion' which I guess means bigger guys are out of luck or she needs to be desperate. Very cute in appearance, has a lovely little bubble but and she her body is still in good shape.

    All of this took place early morning, around 5am.

  2. #33844

    Lindsay

    Has anyone seen her around latelytall thin one with the good looking face that used to stay in the abando by nicks pizza.

  3. #33843
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Now that's a Fuckumentary! Very nice tribute.
    Amen brother.

  4. #33842

    Royal Farms

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyButter;34464RF07
    A nice night out used to be overpriced happy hour at some bar in the 14th & U Street area in DC. Then maybe a club later in hopes of catching the eye of a sexy young lady. Then finish off at Ben's Chili Bowl. Alone.

    Now it's a few stale Natty Boh's at Loafers (sh*thole but a few sexy bartenders), 10 loops around w / w, hopefully a catch, Tim's, and Royal Farms late night sandwich.

    I figure I'm saving at least $100 every outing and getting a variety of sexscapades in return. Baltimore is a great mid-life crisis destination.
    Hope you've been stopping at the one on West Nursery Road on your way into Bmore. The atmosphere is totally different from either of the ones on Washington Blvd. I feel a lot better at the ATM, and there's no characters hanging around out front.

  5. #33841

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSabers  [View Original Post]
    I was told the exact same thing by a WSW named Ashley, who I've picked up on Wash Blvd. Perhaps this is the same person? I tried calling the digits she gave me but no answer from her at all. Why give out a number if you don't use it? When I dated her again, she said she leaves it in the house. Some guy picked up the phone the last time I called, so I'm assuming the phone wasn't even hers.

    Services are great though. Definitely a fav of mine and worth a repeat.
    She goes by Riley and Ashley, that's Taylor.

  6. #33840

    The game has its claws in me

    A nice night out used to be overpriced happy hour at some bar in the 14th & U Street area in DC. Then maybe a club later in hopes of catching the eye of a sexy young lady. Then finish off at Ben's Chili Bowl. Alone.

    Now it's a few stale Natty Boh's at Loafers (sh*thole but a few sexy bartenders), 10 loops around w / w, hopefully a catch, Tim's, and Royal Farms late night sandwich.

    I figure I'm saving at least $100 every outing and getting a variety of sexscapades in return. Baltimore is a great mid-life crisis destination.

  7. #33839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Carfentanil

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I just saw on her Facebook page that she has passed. This is a serious epidemic! The fentanyl that was being used was bad enough, but lately the dope has been cut with a far more potent version called carfentanyl, allegedly hundreds of times more potent than fentanyl.

    These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.
    Carfentanil is a powerful derivative of fentanyl, a synthetic narcotic analgesic produced from morphine. While fentanyl is about 100 times more powerful than morphine, carfentanil is 100 times more potent than fentanyl, meaning it is 10,000 times more potent than morphine. This drug is not approved for use in humans in any capacity, and it is typically found in veterinary medicine to sedate large animals, primarily elephants. In fact, the drug is so powerful that when veterinarians handle carfentanil, they use protective gear so they don't breathe it in or absorb it through their skin.

  8. #33838
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Now that's a Fuckumentary! Very nice tribute.
    I just put it all in there, cut up of course. LOL.

  9. #33837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I just saw on her Facebook page that she has passed. This is a serious epidemic! The fentanyl that was being used was bad enough, but lately the dope has been cut with a far more potent version called carfentanyl, allegedly hundreds of times more potent than fentanyl.

    These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.
    Wow!! I saw her briefly Friday or Saturday night and yelled at her "what the f**k you doing back here". Apperantly she couldn't wait to come home from her vacation to kill herself. I think I'm the first to do a report on Kim (report#28267), back in February of 16'. When I first met her I wasn't sure if she was "walking" because she looked so out of place. She was a goto of mine for a while until that "monster" took over. She slowly started to decline until I just stopped dealing with her. The streets beat her up badly and quickly. From knowing about some of her escapades; she expierenced a very tumultuous 16 mos, from the time that I met her until her unfortunate demise. Prior to the "hostile takeover" that was cause by her addiction; to know Kim was to love Kim. To bad that she couldn't overcome that delima that cause her so much pain. Peace.

  10. #33836

    40 minutes long?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Now that's a Fuckumentary! Very nice tribute.

  11. #33835

  12. #33834
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I just saw on her Facebook page that she has passed. This is a serious epidemic! The fentanyl that was being used was bad enough, but lately the dope has been cut with a far more potent version called carfentanyl, allegedly hundreds of times more potent than fentanyl.

    These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.
    Between that and the rocks, the girls are looking like the walking dead. Saw little Natalie & Jessica walking around Saturday night and didn't recognize them at first. No weight. Saw 2 Brittany's. Ones leg messed up she was hanging w Denise old man, the other was trying to scam a date on payson. She looked like death. Angel was in the sub shop. She might be the healthiest out there. Let's see how long she lasts. Lil Sara was so bent she didn't recognize me. There was a pregnant girl. Tall Natalie-Nathan roaming. Jalin looking pretty but a shadow. Bubbles w another bf. There was a healthy young BSw came at my car while I was rolling through circle. Jasmine? May have to go back on a hunt. Lotta presence though. Good luck

  13. #33833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her FB friends are posting on her page, not details of what happened but I'm trying to find out. Will update as soon as I hear.
    I just saw on her Facebook page that she has passed. This is a serious epidemic! The fentanyl that was being used was bad enough, but lately the dope has been cut with a far more potent version called carfentanyl, allegedly hundreds of times more potent than fentanyl.

    These pictures of Kimberly are from the end of last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimberly1.PNG‎   Kimberly1.PNG‎  

  14. #33832

    What the hell?

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus  [View Original Post]
    I hit the circle around 5:30 last Thursday and there were 3 guys dressed like gals. All were black and they seemed to be working as a team. As I was trying to scoop up an unassuming BSW who was also at the circle, one of the gender benders approached my car and started motioning for me to roll down the window. Luckily the girl I was picking up kind of shooed them away as she was getting in the car, but these guys were really aggressive. Just a heads up. Something in the way they were packed up like that and ready to kind of swoop in came across as very threatening behavior to me.
    I was dropping off a female friend that lives in the area and knows the streets and she said that HE Natalie makes more money than most of the streetwalkers out there. I told her "Hell NO, that can't be true. " She insisted that what she was saying was true. I didn't feel like arguing with her, so I let the conversation go. If this is true then things are really fucked up out there.

    BTW, there were at least ten very doable girls walking around W / W tonight around 8 pm. I probably would have come out of retirement if I didn't have my friend in the car.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  15. #33831

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her FB friends are posting on her page, not details of what happened but I'm trying to find out. Will update as soon as I hear.
    Confirmed Kimberly passed away last week (possible overdose).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape