Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10038
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I had a Groupon to a place in Manassas for what I expected to be a regular massage. Much to my surprise, I had a reasonably nice looking tech, and she did some tease, etc. Leading to a decent finish. Also had recently hit the place near Fair Oaks mall on 50 which I've seen mixed reports. Note. Don't go at lunch time. It was a zoo. But got a decent massage and decent Nova. Am interested in more info about the UTR as well as Lynn mentioned below if anyone wants to PM.
    Can you give more info on the place in Manassas? Also, what does "decent finish" mean? Thanks for clarifying. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

  2. #10037

    Not temptress Jin

    Not her. I'm not sure if it was Temptress Jin, but another senior here talked about a Thai Jin in Tysons who did more than this Viet one. No the Jin I spoke about was more like the long time Thai massage experts. Good service, good massage, but no FS in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Is that Temtress Jin? If so, I thought she was Korean. Anyway, I always wanted to see Jin and have a session with her.

  3. #10036
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I used to enjoy visiting Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes area. My assumption is she retired, since I know she gave up her phone number, but wondered if anyone kept in touch and she still works, please PM.
    Is that Temtress Jin? If so, I thought she was Korean. Anyway, I always wanted to see Jin and have a session with her.

  4. #10035

    Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I used to enjoy visiting Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes area. My assumption is she retired, since I know she gave up her phone number, but wondered if anyone kept in touch and she still works, please PM.
    She retired last year and now works a day job unrelated to massage. Our loss.

  5. #10034

    Viet Jin from Fair Oaks quite awhile ago. Anyone know if she still works?

    I used to enjoy visiting Viet Jin in Fair Oaks / Fair Lakes area. My assumption is she retired, since I know she gave up her phone number, but wondered if anyone kept in touch and she still works, please PM.

  6. #10033

    Interesting experience in Manassas

    I had a Groupon to a place in Manassas for what I expected to be a regular massage. Much to my surprise, I had a reasonably nice looking tech, and she did some tease, etc. Leading to a decent finish. Also had recently hit the place near Fair Oaks mall on 50 which I've seen mixed reports. Note. Don't go at lunch time. It was a zoo. But got a decent massage and decent Nova. Am interested in more info about the UTR as well as Lynn mentioned below if anyone wants to PM.

  7. #10032
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    How about any provider at Magical Touch in Woodbridge? Ah, the memories!
    My favorite at MT was Ruby along with Hannah at HWC. Memories indeed!

  8. #10031

    Old time memories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to throw this out there and see if this provider is still around town. There use to be a provider named CoCo who use to work in Annandale at BKY (formerly Bay Therapy when I first visited this place). Then she moved to a couple of spots (one in Alexandria and then to Tysons). She invited me over to her apartment one time to have a session. I lost touch with her several years ago. Just wondering if any old time mongers out there had hooked up with her and stayed in communication with her, and if she is possibly still in the area. Worth a shot. Thanks. Back channel in necessary.
    How about any provider at Magical Touch in Woodbridge? Ah, the memories!

  9. #10030
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Kay at Franconia Wellness. I had the best deep tissue massage from Kay

    Kay is so sweet, welcoming, positive, and energetic. I like deep tissue, and often I find that Massage therapists do not use enough pressure on me. Kay was great and very intuitive. I feel that a lot of tension was released in my back and shoulders. Kay's manner and skill were top notch. I would absolutely recommend going here and I know I will be back. Great place!

  10. #10029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Nena

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy12  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995

    I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.

    Looks interesting.
    Search the forum for her name and you'll find plenty of info. IIRC, she also has reviews on the oThER site.

  11. #10028

    Simply Exquisite??

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...studio/7003995

    I will be visiting the area in a few months, anyone have any information on this one? Send me a PM.

    Looks interesting.

  12. #10027

    Cindy from Mikos

    I was browsing another monger website and someone mentioned that Cindy from Mikos was pregnant and won't be returning anytime soon. FYI. I would love to know the back story to this if it's true. Which one of you mongers decided to start a family with Cindy? LOL.

  13. #10026

    Old time memories: Coco from BKY

    Just wanted to throw this out there and see if this provider is still around town. There use to be a provider named CoCo who use to work in Annandale at BKY (formerly Bay Therapy when I first visited this place). Then she moved to a couple of spots (one in Alexandria and then to Tysons). She invited me over to her apartment one time to have a session. I lost touch with her several years ago. Just wondering if any old time mongers out there had hooked up with her and stayed in communication with her, and if she is possibly still in the area. Worth a shot. Thanks. Back channel in necessary.

  14. #10025

    An OK time in Springfield

    I decided to try out a Springfield AMP for the first time. Never had the chance to visit a Springfield AMP. I stopped by Soft Touch. It's in a typical medical complex with some foot traffic. My provider was Lucy. Tall-ish K-girl, probably late 30's to early 40's. Thin but pretty attractive, probably a cups and no ass (but it was small and cute). I was not offered a TS but then again I had just showered and wanted more time spent on the massage.

    Massage skills sucked, just rubbing lotion on me (I requested a medium massage). Activities on par with noVa standard, with prostate (which I attempted to like but I just can't get use to it). We made small talk and joked around, probably because she liked me (she kept saying how tone and fit I was vs the guys she normally sees who are fat. Her words, not mine LOL). So, just an average noVA experience at a Korean AMP. I probably won't go out of my way to visit this place but if I'm near-by, I may revisit to quench my yellow fever.

  15. #10024
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Judy at Garden Spa in Fairfax. Delivers an incredible massage treatment!

    Had a really wonderful experience here. Judy at Garden Spa was awesome. You immediately get the sense that this place is something special. Got the 1 hour massage. During the entire massage experience I was comfortable and felt relaxed. All in all, I had friendly service. It's worth it. Judy's massage made me fall asleep within minutes (which is what I want) but Judy always tailors the massage to what I need and it feels like heaven! Definitely would recommend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape