Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 11707
-
06-27-17 18:13 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 408Ughhhhh, that's fucking ratchet. I'm sorry man. Thanks for the report either way.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
When you're saying thick -- good thick or like "I should really pass on this" thick?
-
06-27-17 16:04 #10491Regular Member

Posts: 5Red Head
My experience as well. No desire to repeat.
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-17 13:46 #10490Senior Member

Posts: 1089** Jenna 617-765-7173 ** STAY AWAY
Saw Jenna's post on BP and decided to give her a try based on the amount of positive reviews on the oThER site. Boy was I wrong. I showed up to the upscale hotel at the agreed upon time & Called / Texted Jenna. No response for 25 minutes until Jenna finally picked up apologizing saying that her friend had the phone blah blah blah. I was about to leave but figured why not since I was already there and the BIG head told me to go for it. Jenna texted me the room number and up I went. Jenna opened the door in Bra & Panties. She does not appear to be the person in her photos but the photos do give an accurate representation of how thick she is. She is a real THICK girl that is heavily tattooed and has a huge 12 in scar across her stomach. Jenna gave me a LEO check and I placed the $150 donation on the table. She informed me for an extra $50 she would provide the GFE with BBBJ. I opted for the GFE experience. Big Mistake. Jenna was sick and had a sinus problem. The entire BBBJ she had a runny nose dripping on me. I could not maintain an erection nor could I get into the service. Jenna continued for about 10 minutes until she flips out and gets mad at me for not being able to perform. I just said forget it and put on my clothes and left.
Stay away from this one boys.
She posts with phone number 617-XXX-7173.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7173/42802008
-
06-27-17 10:56 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 233Spot on. Same visit as me.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
Rac.
-
06-27-17 05:53 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 752Medford BBW
I have seen her last year and reviewed her also (#7375). I like big girls with huge tits, but this one is not sexy at all, though friendly. Her belly is huge, and her huge tits are very saggy. I paid 50 for titty fuck + BBBJ + CIM. She was willing to fuck also but I did not have a cover and she did not have it either. She was in a small messy apt in Medford on a busy street but easy to park at a mall across the street. I felt a little rushed and never repeated, but if you not far and need a quick release from a very fat big girl, then it may be OK.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
06-26-17 22:22 #10487Banned Member

Posts: 312never mind, i was talking about another girl.
-
06-26-17 22:11 #10486Banned Member

Posts: 312That's a rumor. The so called LE check has absolutely no affect. The law of many states says, it is not entrapment unless the undercover cop actually implants the criminal idea in the mind of the defendant. If the defendant, or the customer in this scenario, had the proclivity or intent to commit the crime with nothing more than the solicitation by the government, entrapment is not a sustainable defense. That being say, not too many female cops will get naked and let you do a trump check on her.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-17 21:36 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 380Medford BBW
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...2515/1/1224415
Looking for a little info / help on this provider. I'm not really from the area so I'm not sure how safe Medford is. Any details on her general location or her services? Mainly where I would park etc. I'll gladly help someone in the southern CT / RI area if they need it. If you want to PM me for discretion that's fine as well.
-
06-26-17 19:22 #10484Senior Member

Posts: 312I am not a lawyer but I believe the concept is that a cop cannot turn you on then entrap you. As I walked in, she grabbed my crotch and me her boobs and ass. What I shudda done is pull a Crocodile Dundee.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-17 17:44 #10483Senior Member

Posts: 274Redhead help
Hi, she has been reviewed and I have seen her a few months ago. She is ok, uninspired but willing. I have no desire to repeat. YMMV as always but other posts seen to agree with my experience. Also, her body not looking tight in these last few sets of pics. My opinion, far better out there at 150 flowers. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-17 16:07 #10482Senior Member

Posts: 1089Redhead
Does anyone have any intel?
Thinking of taking one for the team but can not find any info.
(•. *9733; •'Hello Gentleman (•. *9733; •'.
I can give you exactly what you've been missing out on! UNRUSHED, SATISFYING & UNFORGETTABLE! As sweet as a candy & hot as fire. 100% real Pics Fun, Playful, And oh so with a Unique Personality That's yet sweet. You've had the rest now try the best your very own wild red head with green eyes beautiful Smile small waist with a nice round bottom. (•. *9733; •' 8572465240.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...ecret/38348885
Thanks in advance.
GV.
-
06-26-17 04:43 #10481Regular Member

Posts: 13I saw her last week in Saugus. Daty missionary. BBBJ. Very tight and a squirter. Talked her down to $100.
Originally Posted by Kuro4
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-17 04:20 #10480Senior Member

Posts: 259LE check?
How do you do a LE check? I am new at this.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
SR.
-
06-26-17 00:41 #10479Senior Member

Posts: 312Not the girl you think she is
This is a heads up for you guys.
I was in the mood to make a new acquaintance and reach out to this BP ad from the w4 m section:
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-more/38960582
Went over to the hotel, called from the lot, called again from the floor. Girl is not from the ad (duh) but pretty nonetheless. I walk in, do LE check, then take a closer look. Red flag one: she is very tall. Like six foot one. Red flag two: although skinny like a model, she has very narrow hips. Red flag three: boy those are big feet. Size 12? She was wearing low cut jeans and a tank top, so I suggested she gets naked along with me. She pulled little A-cups out but wouldn't lose the bottoms. Yada, yada, she's a trans. Upon my departure, another girl popped out of the bathroom to sweeten the pot. She's much larger, big boobs. Don't know if cis or trans. Didn't ask, didn't tell.
Once I came back home, I verified that she also posts in that t section. Wish I had known instead of wasting time.
You've been warned.
SM.
-
06-25-17 15:37 #10478Senior Member

Posts: 63Any info
Just wondering if anyone has any information on this lady.
Hey!
My name is Red, with a beautiful petite body, 5'3 120 lbs.
I'm drama free and won't waste your time so please don't waste mine.
All my photos are real and recent!
Feel free to add me on SNAPCHAT: skyeboston.
Text or call me I'll be waiting for you 347.XXXX two seven nine.
Poster's age: 19.
• Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook.
• Post I'd: 37975687 boston.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/37975687














