Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1053

    Aliey Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by NookieNookie  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed today. In person no up charge.
    Same here.

    But, Either she was having a really bad day or Her reviews are misleading. She didn't seem into it at all. No interest or attempt to engage whatsoever. Eyes Shut the entire time. I didn't even want to stay the whole hour. So it was Just Wham, bam, thank you mam. Emptied a load in her and left.

    She's definitely not my type. Not repeating for sure.

  2. #1052

    SammyStar

    Not my typical type, but damn she was into it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?240486-SammyStar

    Tight tight tight and worked as many out of me as should could in 2 hours.

    No upcharge.

    Released everywhere. Greek took a lot of prep before she was ready but once we got into it, kept telling me to cum inside her.

    Like I said, not my typical type but she was a lot of fun and got into every depraved thing suggested so I'll wind up seeing her again at least once or twice.

  3. #1051

    BB on TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was pretty clear in my post. It wasn't discussed, it just went that way. It was a non issue. I'm guessing it could be a YMMV thing. I don't know. I've only seen her once & it was quite a while ago.

    -LCB.
    This is exactly how things typically play out. They can't exactly broadcast it's offered and they make a judgement call at the moment. The exceptions are the Kirkland's, where it's offered SOP.

  4. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that she doesn't BB. That goes back to multi inquiries since 2012. Please let us know if you find otherwise!

    -LCB.
    Met her and got a no, so I walked. She's hot though, just wished she'd let loose.

  5. #1049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    I thought I was pretty clear in my post. It wasn't discussed, it just went that way. It was a non issue. I'm guessing it could be a YMMV thing. I don't know. I've only seen her once & it was quite a while ago.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Something45  [View Original Post]
    So, did she offer it to you or did she just let it go in without asking?

  6. #1048

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by EastlakeHorndog  [View Original Post]
    There seem to be quite a few TNA providers like that. If a provider is open to it or YMMV they should just leave it out of the 'don't' section and not specify since it probably costs them business.
    I couldn't agree more. Several times that was the deciding factor if I were to go see a provider from that site. If there wasn't anything specified to allow, OR deny BB services, I usually interpreted that to mean she was open-minded, & that BB might be an option.

  7. #1047

    RachaelXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a bit of both. She doesn't want the rep on TNA, but I had seen quite a few comments that suggested that she does BB. I didn't ask about it or press the issue & let it happen naturally or not. There was no hesitation. She's not really my type, so probably wouldn't repeat. Nice girl though. Seems like a pleaser.

    -LCB.
    So, did she offer it to you or did she just let it go in without asking?

  8. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by Species  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Will be visiting Seattle over the 4th of July weekend, I will like a bit more fun than just watch the fireworks. Try to find a good / fun MILF / gilf petite BB provider, anyone have any suggestion?

    I did go though the first 30 or 40 pages on this thread but most of them are younger or bigger than I like. Any info will be welcome.

    Kirkland group was mention a lot of times in this thread, are they a Booker for a bunch of ladies, or are they a group that hire / manage their own ladies?
    Are you going to be in downtown too? I'm looking for similar.

  9. #1045
    Thanks for sharing the info guys, any open minded girls nearer to downtown Seattle?

  10. #1044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Brandi

    My experience is that she doesn't BB. That goes back to multi inquiries since 2012. Please let us know if you find otherwise!

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?247506-Brandie

    Anyone seen her before for BBFS? Doesn't list it as a "no" in her profile, so that got me curious.

  11. #1043

    Visit soon

    Hi,

    Will be visiting Seattle over the 4th of July weekend, I will like a bit more fun than just watch the fireworks. Try to find a good / fun MILF / gilf petite BB provider, anyone have any suggestion?

    I did go though the first 30 or 40 pages on this thread but most of them are younger or bigger than I like. Any info will be welcome.

    Kirkland group was mention a lot of times in this thread, are they a Booker for a bunch of ladies, or are they a group that hire / manage their own ladies?

  12. #1042

    Brandie TNA

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?247506-Brandie

    Anyone seen her before for BBFS? Doesn't list it as a "no" in her profile, so that got me curious.

  13. #1041

    Alley cat 69

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed today. In person no up charge.

  14. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a bit of both. She doesn't want the rep on TNA, but I had seen quite a few comments that suggested that she does BB. I didn't ask about it or press the issue & let it happen naturally or not. There was no hesitation. She's not really my type, so probably wouldn't repeat. Nice girl though. Seems like a pleaser.

    -LCB.
    There seem to be quite a few TNA providers like that. If a provider is open to it or YMMV they should just leave it out of the 'don't' section and not specify since it probably costs them business.

  15. #1039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Aliey cat 69

    Here ya go, dude.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?264820-Aliey-cat-69

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuxGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to Alley's tna profile? Tried searching for it even with the provider search, no results were found.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape