The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 806 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 12078
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4938

    Scouting

    Tried the south side stroll this morning also and not much going on. Headed north to Lisbon and there were quite a few out from 27th - 40th, all BSW's. One even had her own chair with her. Saw one uncle rousting an SW and her "manager" around 28th & Vine. Didn't partake this morning, but headed back now and will report on results.

    Also, there was a BSW at 27th & Wisconsin this am Trying to flag down mongers.

  2. #4937

    Ghost town

    The loop was a ghost town this morning about 6 am. I cruised L, G, and and to no avail. I know they are stepping up patrols and such but where have all the good times gone?

  3. #4936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    SW Action is heavy

    Driving North back to the Frozen Tundra from central Illinois, I just made a Pit stop in your fine city. The Action was unusually heavy, so I thought I better make a report of it. G and O area you all speak of was a Hot bed just before daylight was breaking. There was a House on O that had at least a Dozen SW in and out of it from my Vantage. A WSW, Blonde hair in the low 20's area, and a Fine BSW with short shorts on O really got my attention. I got a BBBJ spit from the Black one a few minutes ago, and if I were 10 years younger would go after the other! North was also Rocking a couple hours ago, Lisbon had 1 heavy set BSW is all. Center had a couple decent ones also. I will be back next week as I have to have the other WSW. Didn't get any 1st names, sorry. Be safe all.

  4. #4935

    Talk Radio

    Today on 1130 conversation about activity on South Side. I would expect a strong response coming from LE in that area.

  5. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Took an early morning ride, found one of the loops finest as of now, princess, she has new number, spinner for sure, copper colored hair, nice sensitive ta, tas, scooped her up quick, ty McDonald's Miller parkway, for delay in drive thru, computer down for 10 minutes, very friendly sexy, one of the better bbbjcimws, knows how to give attention to the head & the boys, great tongue action under the boys & she in a spiral motion, moves up & around my shaft, with some spit action,6 cars deep was plenty of time for explosion, with their computer glitch, not only at burger King can you have it your way, sweet girl very friendly, very attentive, down by single digits on G,usually she's up in the 20's on G. I'm repeating very soon damage was $ YMMV, contributing members pm Me for her new number if interested. With L. E. Heating up always helps to have a few regulars in the bag. Happy hunting & be safe.

    EAGLE 19.
    Great report. Most guys goes to McDonalds for Happy Meals. You go there for Happy Endings. I guess you have to get creative with all of the heavy LE presence on G.

  6. #4933

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Took an early morning ride, found one of the loops finest as of now, princess, she has new number, spinner for sure, copper colored hair, nice sensitive ta, tas, scooped her up quick, ty McDonald's Miller parkway, for delay in drive thru, computer down for 10 minutes, very friendly sexy, one of the better bbbjcimws, knows how to give attention to the head & the boys, great tongue action under the boys & she in a spiral motion, moves up & around my shaft, with some spit action,6 cars deep was plenty of time for explosion, with their computer glitch, not only at burger King can you have it your way, sweet girl very friendly, very attentive, down by single digits on G,usually she's up in the 20's on G. I'm repeating very soon damage was $ YMMV, contributing members pm Me for her new number if interested. With L. E. Heating up always helps to have a few regulars in the bag. Happy hunting & be safe.

    EAGLE 19.
    $ for a SW? Seems high.

  7. #4932

    The loop

    Took an early morning ride, found one of the loops finest as of now, princess, she has new number, spinner for sure, copper colored hair, nice sensitive ta, tas, scooped her up quick, ty McDonald's Miller parkway, for delay in drive thru, computer down for 10 minutes, very friendly sexy, one of the better bbbjcimws, knows how to give attention to the head & the boys, great tongue action under the boys & she in a spiral motion, moves up & around my shaft, with some spit action,6 cars deep was plenty of time for explosion, with their computer glitch, not only at burger King can you have it your way, sweet girl very friendly, very attentive, down by single digits on G,usually she's up in the 20's on G. I'm repeating very soon damage was $ YMMV, contributing members pm Me for her new number if interested. With L. E. Heating up always helps to have a few regulars in the bag. Happy hunting & be safe.

    EAGLE 19.

  8. #4931

    Men in Black

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    The Church on 23rd is having an outdoor tent service on 23rd today. I'm sure that's part of the reason for the heavy presence. The traffic officers on motorcycles are in the midst of a click it or ticket campaign. There was one an hour ago on 37th and Lincoln with binoculars scanning cars for violators. Make sure everyone in the car has a belt on. That's a dumb, easily avoidable way to get pulled over.
    The last two times I was in the area, that church had men in black suits standing guard on the corner watching everything going on in the neighborhood. Funny thing because one of the best SW experiences I have ever had in the area was a hot little Asian / mex mix coming out the front door of that church. Maybe they changed leadership and the girls aren't able to pay their street fees there anymore?

  9. #4930

    Sammie / Hannah

    Saw the cute red head off G early this morning. Seen her a few times now so easy ride off. Went to a good spot and got a super wet BBBJ. Her spit was a little bit over the top but still fine. A delivery truck nearly caught us. Thought he was going to turn left but got wide to pull into his delivery spot. Says like someone reported that she's not out much anymore BC of LE. Always just has cuts on her legs that weird me out.

  10. #4929

    Joyride

    Not much going on for me today, so I decided to cruise the SS loop. There was a light rain, so the pickin's were slim, even though there were a few people cruising the loop. Two BSWs on G in the low teens. Would have been an easy scoop, but this was a window shopping trip, and not anything more. Not much of a LE presence, I guess the rain was keeping them inside too. With storms on the way, best to stay inside and dry.

    Stay safe guys.

    Z.

  11. #4928

    Joyride

    Not much going on today so I took a ride on the southside loop. There's a light rain so with Pickens are slim. I saw two BSWs on G in the low teens. Today was just a lookee Lou day not a fun day. I also saw two other guys cruising the loop, but there's not much out there. Might as well stay home and stay dry.

  12. #4927

    Sunday Was FunDay

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    The Church on 23rd is having an outdoor tent service on 23rd today. I'm sure that's part of the reason for the heavy presence. The traffic officers on motorcycles are in the midst of a click it or ticket campaign. There was one an hour ago on 37th and Lincoln with binoculars scanning cars for violators. Make sure everyone in the car has a belt on. That's a dumb, easily avoidable way to get pulled over.
    I didn't know if the POPOs were having a gathering of some sort or if there was a competition for the most tickets written. I took one of my tenant's mother home, and was driving east on GF. Radar guns, UCs with binoculars, Motorcycles, cars pulled over everywhere. But, further down GF a couple of girls were working. Shit, these trollops got bigger balls than the NBA. From the looks of them, they weren't UC, unless the cops have wised up and put the old haggard officers out now. Anyway, I made it home without a ticket, because I was going the speed limit, had my seat belt buckled, and I didn't flash the one-finger salute at anyone. Stay safe.

    Coochie (Joy Ridin') Eater.

    God bless you all.

  13. #4926

    Heather

    Tried some digits supplied from E19. Texted and no response for about 8 hours. Set up a pickup on the ss. Took her to my spot and enjoyed her company for a bit. She listens to directions and gives good BBBJ. She has a nice body with awsome little cones. She's a bit stiff at first but probably would relax with more visits. Digits for contributers. Possibly on lower GF but probably not often. Doesn't seem to be supporting a fix besides weed.

  14. #4925

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    UNCLE LEO EVERYWHERE! All up and down on G every second block there was a squad or a bike or a van. Took a trip down O from the hi 20's and came out around 17th. Decided it was too Carlos Danger out there for me so headed back up G to head home. Rubber necked it up to the low 20's and spotted Brenda on a side st. Shot around the block and scooped her up. I've seen her several times and she always provides a very pleasurable experience. She seemed to be very tired but when she went to work, she handled things well. I asked her what's going on in the area and she told me that the Church around 23rd had complained to their Alderman and he had spoken to Mr. Mayor who ordered the Chief to 'clean up this area! ' So, that's what they were doing.

    Brenda and I headed out of the area and went to a nice quiet spot. She took excellent care of old Bones and was the best .4 I have spent in some time. She could use a little more weight but her attitude can't be beat. I sure do wish these girls would realize that having a working phone is the best investment they could ever make. But, alas, no digits yet for Brenda. Play safe out there amigos, and, wear your seat belt because that's one of the things they are stopping guys for.

    Bones out.
    The Church on 23rd is having an outdoor tent service on 23rd today. I'm sure that's part of the reason for the heavy presence. The traffic officers on motorcycles are in the midst of a click it or ticket campaign. There was one an hour ago on 37th and Lincoln with binoculars scanning cars for violators. Make sure everyone in the car has a belt on. That's a dumb, easily avoidable way to get pulled over.

  15. #4924

    Brenda

    UNCLE LEO EVERYWHERE! All up and down on G every second block there was a squad or a bike or a van. Took a trip down O from the hi 20's and came out around 17th. Decided it was too Carlos Danger out there for me so headed back up G to head home. Rubber necked it up to the low 20's and spotted Brenda on a side st. Shot around the block and scooped her up. I've seen her several times and she always provides a very pleasurable experience. She seemed to be very tired but when she went to work, she handled things well. I asked her what's going on in the area and she told me that the Church around 23rd had complained to their Alderman and he had spoken to Mr. Mayor who ordered the Chief to 'clean up this area! ' So, that's what they were doing.

    Brenda and I headed out of the area and went to a nice quiet spot. She took excellent care of old Bones and was the best .4 I have spent in some time. She could use a little more weight but her attitude can't be beat. I sure do wish these girls would realize that having a working phone is the best investment they could ever make. But, alas, no digits yet for Brenda. Play safe out there amigos, and, wear your seat belt because that's one of the things they are stopping guys for.

    Bones out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape