Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 9888
-
06-22-17 06:54 #8358Senior Member

Posts: 640Angela Morgan
She's in town for a few days and I'm thinking about booking. Anyone have any experiences with her they'd care to share?.
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen
-
06-21-17 19:14 #8357Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes I can usually last awhile, never got the swing of it with her.
Originally Posted by Phong411
[View Original Post]
Body to kill for.
I'm in a desperate search for a replacement hahaha.
-
06-21-17 19:13 #8356Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks for that.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
If the time is right or I'm in a crunch I might take the risk on her.
I've been looking for a new spinner like herself.
-
06-21-17 19:08 #8355Regular Member

Posts: 14I don't mind taking a stab at that at all.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
If the menu and numbers are good I'll give it a go.
-
06-21-17 08:09 #8354Senior Member

Posts: 491Intel
I saw her a few weeks ago. Thinner than her pics, but not in a bad way. She's not quite as busty as those pics would lead you to believe, but she has a nice body despite some strange scars on her back. Half hour with top off and HJ for $100, implied more was available. I wouldn't repeat probably but we just didn't hit it off.
Originally Posted by Srtmdc
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 12:45 #8353Senior Member

Posts: 68Looking for intel
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...l-24-7/6534363
Hello men,
Has anyone seen her? I looked for reviews but came up empty.
TIA.
-
06-20-17 07:56 #8352Senior Member

Posts: 276She has BP posts all over the country. Looks hot but has no reviews either ter / live escort.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 06:45 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 640Unresponsive posts
As a general rule of thumb I avoid any and all posts that don't have local area codes.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 23:31 #8350Senior Member

Posts: 380Michelle
I saw her once and got full on GFE after a lengthy and decent massage. BBBJ and CFS. The setting is excellent and she is very nice. Mature, larger MILF but not BBW. We had a mix up the first time we tried to get together and did not ultimately connect. The second time persistence paid off and it was quite a fun time.
Originally Posted by DearDiary
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 20:21 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 131ElHammer and the post that won't respond
Hey ElHammer I agree. That post will never respond. If someone has had a different experience please speak up. I have contacted her from several numbers and even a landline and nothing. I suspect this is perhaps a prank by some idiot or a way for LE to monitor frequency of board activity.
-
06-19-17 16:21 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 120http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ng-for/7487408
Has anyone seen this one I've been trying to call and text but I get no response looks good searched the # and found more pics deff interested.
-
06-18-17 13:57 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 58Pure Pleasure
I have seen Michelle a few times and enjoyed her company. All services offered in a nice safe setting, but everything is covered.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 12:01 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone see Luciana yet?
I'm calling later today to see what the deal is, just wondering if anyone else has been with her. http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...y-edge/7459603.
-
06-17-17 22:45 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 491Pricilla
Pricilla looks great. Her ad mentions massage, is that something that was on the table, so to speak? What was her rate for your experience? PM if you prefer, thank you.
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 21:50 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 142Any Feedback
Has anyone experienced this mature provider in Warwick.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-class/6776008
















