Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33838

    24 yo WSW Jordan on Fairhaven

    She's been reported on before. I saw her strolling down haven with her butt cheeks showing just a tad. Jumped in and introduced her self as 24 yo Jordan. Real cute with a bow tie tattoo on her lower back. Said she was homeless and staying in an ambando. I was worried about her cleaniness but she didn't have any foul smell at all. I only sampled her head game at standard rates with a tip for a swallow. She agreed and took it like a champ. Good attitude and eager to please. Will gladly repeat. No digits but exchanged an email. She's never replied though. She can be identified by the horseshoe nose ring. Not to be mistaking with the chick, I think her name is Christy with the fucked up walk and glasses. Scooped her well after midnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jordan_1.jpg‎   Jordan_2.jpg‎   Jordan_3.jpg‎  

  2. #33837

    Think so

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you saw yesterday?
    She seemed a bit leaner, but it sure could have been her. I think I'm a little biased in my recollection because the name Bubbles makes me think of a plump chick. It probably was her.

  3. #33836

    Polkadots

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Now why'all know someone should of took a pic of that for our Monger Photo Collection. LOL.
    Here she is in polkadots!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170601_213219.jpg‎  

  4. #33835

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful with that one, she knows how to play the game very well. She will tell you how much she loves older men and was engaged to a late 60's gentleman.
    Got that exact line. Too bad, that face is a 10. Thanks for the heads up.

  5. #33834

    Racheal

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyButter  [View Original Post]
    Had a great / frustrating night on w / w post Orioles loss. Girls out everywhere and minimal walking dead but (TMI) I was recently put on some anti-anxiety meds that really slow my ability to ejack. That can be frustrating for both me and the provider.

    First attempt was Rachel, a gorgeous petite brunette walking with some scumbag. I was patient and it finally paid off when she told him to get lost and she hopped in. Great attitude right off the bat. Nice, punchy personality. We found an alley spot and she got to work on a BBBJ. It felt great but I knew it was going to be awhile. Not wanting her to get lock jaw, I went for doggy. Again, felt great but I knew I was far from finishing. I finally gave up and and decided to pack it in. She was very sweet and I gave her my number for a better day (no phone on her of course). I dropped her and started to head home up wilkens but the urge was still there. Saw a young blonde in a half shirt and daisy dukes. Couldn't pass that up so I thought I'd try again. Back to the same spot. Excellent BBBJ with my FIA. Thought that may do the trick. Nope. Finally gave up again and dropped her off. Pre-meds I wouldn't have exploded in this girl's mouth in minutes.

    Finally, utterly frustrated and almost broke, I decided NOT to go up Wilkens in case the urge returned again and decided to head to up Washington to catch 95 S. Home. Of course as soon as I turned off Carey on Washington there was a pretty blonde in a sun dress. Almost looked like a civilian. Of course I have to pull over. She hopped in. She was a little medicated but I thought she was sexy in the sun dress (sucker for those). No panties. This time we headed for Tim's. I figured with some space I could get the job done. We get there and she puts on the porn channel, peels off the dress and dives onto my cock. By far, the best of the 3 BBBJs. Really nice smooth skin on this one. She was up for anal as well. Felt the fluid process beginning (thank god) during the bbbj, so I opted for mish for the finish. I requested some dirty talk. She came through. Finally exploded like the old me. What a damn relief. Moral of this night: meds work but side effects suck and thank you Baltimore for young, lovely, cheap sex opportunities. Rachel: .4, Half shirt: .2, Lucky lady #3: .6. Sorry I'm terrible with names. Look forward to seeing Rachel again.

    BTW is every girl in Baltimore 27 or is the some bs age to cover up? They ALL say 27!
    Be very careful with that one, she knows how to play the game very well. She will tell you how much she loves older men and was engaged to a late 60's gentleman. Make sure anything you want to keep is under lock and key, tries to sweet talk you into giving her things with that smiling face. She is also under investigation and a suspect in a very serious crime in AA county. Yes she gives very good head and a great fuck but don't let your guard down for one minute. She is chasing the H and rocks priority #1. She has a really sexy face you just want to stick a dick in.

  6. #33833

    2 strikes and a homer

    Had a great / frustrating night on w / w post Orioles loss. Girls out everywhere and minimal walking dead but (TMI) I was recently put on some anti-anxiety meds that really slow my ability to ejack. That can be frustrating for both me and the provider.

    First attempt was Rachel, a gorgeous petite brunette walking with some scumbag. I was patient and it finally paid off when she told him to get lost and she hopped in. Great attitude right off the bat. Nice, punchy personality. We found an alley spot and she got to work on a BBBJ. It felt great but I knew it was going to be awhile. Not wanting her to get lock jaw, I went for doggy. Again, felt great but I knew I was far from finishing. I finally gave up and and decided to pack it in. She was very sweet and I gave her my number for a better day (no phone on her of course). I dropped her and started to head home up wilkens but the urge was still there. Saw a young blonde in a half shirt and daisy dukes. Couldn't pass that up so I thought I'd try again. Back to the same spot. Excellent BBBJ with my FIA. Thought that may do the trick. Nope. Finally gave up again and dropped her off. Pre-meds I wouldn't have exploded in this girl's mouth in minutes.

    Finally, utterly frustrated and almost broke, I decided NOT to go up Wilkens in case the urge returned again and decided to head to up Washington to catch 95 S. Home. Of course as soon as I turned off Carey on Washington there was a pretty blonde in a sun dress. Almost looked like a civilian. Of course I have to pull over. She hopped in. She was a little medicated but I thought she was sexy in the sun dress (sucker for those). No panties. This time we headed for Tim's. I figured with some space I could get the job done. We get there and she puts on the porn channel, peels off the dress and dives onto my cock. By far, the best of the 3 BBBJs. Really nice smooth skin on this one. She was up for anal as well. Felt the fluid process beginning (thank god) during the bbbj, so I opted for mish for the finish. I requested some dirty talk. She came through. Finally exploded like the old me. What a damn relief. Moral of this night: meds work but side effects suck and thank you Baltimore for young, lovely, cheap sex opportunities. Rachel: .4, Half shirt: .2, Lucky lady #3: .6. Sorry I'm terrible with names. Look forward to seeing Rachel again.

    BTW is every girl in Baltimore 27 or is the some bs age to cover up? They ALL say 27!

  7. #33832
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?
    Now why'all know someone should of took a pic of that for our Monger Photo Collection. LOL.

  8. #33831
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see a compilation of baby batter splatter from your top drawer. They look absolutely bewildered by what they just got hit with. Unless they're acting. Either way. Good shit.
    Thnx. Those reactions are all natural. Guess they don't realize what its going to be like before it hits them.

    Planning to do more. I just need new fresh faces. Any body know any young cute spinners yall want to see get painted?

  9. #33830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?
    It sounds like Bubbles.

  10. #33829

    Beach Blanket Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?
    Is this who you saw yesterday?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170601_212935.jpg‎  

  11. #33828

    Mixed girl on Washburn

    I think her name is Nikki. Scantily clad mixed girl on Washburn. Says she is preggo. Ghetto talker. Gets in for 30 then wants 40. Asks if I take long and then if I can get off watching her play with puss. $ down the drain. Later I see her out and she's running down Washburn after me. I don't know what she had in mind. Kept it rolling. Avoid avoid!

  12. #33827

    Beach Blanket Bingo

    Did else see the dark haired WSW in the polkadot bikini yesterday? She wasn't bad looking, but she was drawing so much attention to herself, even the cops were keeping an eye on her. Anybody body know who she is?

  13. #33826

    She can get that work

    Quote Originally Posted by RealNinja  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemongers,

    Looks like I am just going to have to Fuchs on what I do best and keep adding value by posting content. In that spirit here is some more content from my latest adventure.

    After falling into my latest dream, I cruised the usual spots, and mostly saw the typical walking dead that is plaguing the west side lately. It is getting harder and harder to find plump girls out on these streets. Just when I was about to call it a night I spotted this thicker one strolling down one of the side streets. Made the scoop and executed the LEO check. Was pleasantly surprised to find a set of sweet saggy t*ts just how I like them. Proceeding to enjoy a BBBJ, nothing special but it did the trick. This lovely vixen allowed FIV which was sloppy wet. I decided to sample the goods and transitioned to BBFS. Pounded her pretty good for a bit then I felt it starting to slip but I said what the hell I ain't trying to impress this girl, I am just trying to enjoy myself. So I let it go and blasted a massive gooey load deep inside her hairy t**t. She never complained, I love it, she knew as soon as I slide in raw that, I was planning on splashing her cervix with my baby batter, and she was perfectly fine with it. Gawd I love these SWs. If all the women in this city had as much sense as this vixen I would be enjoying myself a lot more.

    Anyway here is some content as usual, because that is what I do on this forum, my latest illustrations, I hope all you monger's enjoy.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h594c911e79a24

    And as always stay safe out here.
    Girl has some skills, kudos to you bro!

  14. #33825

    Sumo Blob

    I forgot to mention I made eye contact with Dallas yesterday at the circle. She stood up and turned around to show me her ass. That wasn't a good idea. She's a shapeless ball of blubber at this point.

    Sad, I know some inside info about the probable reason she's back around the west side that's unknown to her.

  15. #33824

    Do What I do Best

    Gentlemongers,

    Looks like I am just going to have to Fuchs on what I do best and keep adding value by posting content. In that spirit here is some more content from my latest adventure.

    After falling into my latest dream, I cruised the usual spots, and mostly saw the typical walking dead that is plaguing the west side lately. It is getting harder and harder to find plump girls out on these streets. Just when I was about to call it a night I spotted this thicker one strolling down one of the side streets. Made the scoop and executed the LEO check. Was pleasantly surprised to find a set of sweet saggy t*ts just how I like them. Proceeding to enjoy a BBBJ, nothing special but it did the trick. This lovely vixen allowed FIV which was sloppy wet. I decided to sample the goods and transitioned to BBFS. Pounded her pretty good for a bit then I felt it starting to slip but I said what the hell I ain't trying to impress this girl, I am just trying to enjoy myself. So I let it go and blasted a massive gooey load deep inside her hairy t**t. She never complained, I love it, she knew as soon as I slide in raw that, I was planning on splashing her cervix with my baby batter, and she was perfectly fine with it. Gawd I love these SWs. If all the women in this city had as much sense as this vixen I would be enjoying myself a lot more.

    Anyway here is some content as usual, because that is what I do on this forum, my latest illustrations, I hope all you monger's enjoy.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h594c911e79a24

    And as always stay safe out here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape