Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33808

    Monica

    Swept through town briefly and had the luck to meet Monica on the west side. Picked up on a street jla few blocks past the circle. This is the pretty ass mixed (spanish / white?) young (22) monica I think has been reported on. Clean, beautiful face, and tight college body. She was skittish about going somewhere more private so I opted to let her just simg in the mic. Not the best DT skills but she gets and A for effort and she kept it plenty wet. She told me stories that you guys habe been pretty hard on the girls I'm Bmore which is why she is so leery of newcomers. Hey just like it sucks to have a bullshitter / lazy / scammer provider, remember it is just as bad when a well meaning provider runs into a bad customer. Lets do our part to keep this as drama free for all as possible.

  2. #33807
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.
    What is the SPF on this lotion?

  3. #33806

    Don't feel bad

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan9  [View Original Post]
    So long story short hide everything when this one is around. Street name Brooklyn real name Amanda.

    So this girl calls me up out of the blue after really not seeing her for a couple years. Plays the no one will help me, I want to stop the madness game. We "talk" for a few days, I even went as far as taking her to see her kids at her parents. The fact that her own parents called the police when she showed up should of steered me away. Fucking dumbass. Smh. Even one of the corner boys smacked her in the back of the head cause she owed him money.

    Long story short she stayed at my house for about 3 days. Monday morning comes I go to work. She does to. She got meds from family members and money on her way out the door. Now I believe she is running with the same dumbass that got Tiffany from Dundalk to start robbing her regulars. (orange camaro white stripes). Be careful she is desperate has warrants and on the run.

    My Captain save a ho days are over. Guess it was bound to happen.
    It has happened to the best of us, with them mistaking kindness, for charity. Its within their nature, with working that life to hustle, lie, steal, cheat, do whatever to survive.

  4. #33805

    Fucking rookie mistake.

    So long story short hide everything when this one is around. Street name Brooklyn real name Amanda.

    So this girl calls me up out of the blue after really not seeing her for a couple years. Plays the no one will help me, I want to stop the madness game. We "talk" for a few days, I even went as far as taking her to see her kids at her parents. The fact that her own parents called the police when she showed up should of steered me away. Fucking dumbass. Smh. Even one of the corner boys smacked her in the back of the head cause she owed him money.

    Long story short she stayed at my house for about 3 days. Monday morning comes I go to work. She does to. She got meds from family members and money on her way out the door. Now I believe she is running with the same dumbass that got Tiffany from Dundalk to start robbing her regulars. (orange camaro white stripes). Be careful she is desperate has warrants and on the run.

    My Captain save a ho days are over. Guess it was bound to happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170613_213413.jpg‎  

  5. #33804
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #33803

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by KentKassidy  [View Original Post]
    You'll always find the quality there much better. Girls are younger, nice bodies. It just cost more. But my motorcycle is, pay for what you want. Some chase the Jackson chicks while others chase more 3 Jackson types. We all ball different (no pun intended) .
    On that account she asked 5 Jackson, I immediately countered 4 Jackson and she immediately said yes, made me think could have gone down lower. At 5 am they are up for it and done for the night into the day. On the way back she said. "I've never seen this street (Fayette) in daylight". Stay safe.

  7. #33802
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.
    I'd like to see a compilation of baby batter splatter from your top drawer. They look absolutely bewildered by what they just got hit with. Unless they're acting. Either way. Good shit.

  8. #33801
    Quote Originally Posted by EkimEkim  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a man. Have seen him on the prowl a lot and have had him approach my Vehicle. I knew right away, or at least knew enough to question it and say no. Hope you are able to forget this ever happened, even worth the video evidence. I'm sure I would be in full freak out mode.
    He approached to my car couple months ago, I knew there was something wrong with him, I immediately said not interested. Another shorter dude also was trying to get pick up in the west side, the other one seemed to be white and was wearing make up, he approached to my window, but it was when I saw his hands were bigger than mine I said thanks, but no thanks.

  9. #33800
    Quote Originally Posted by EkimEkim  [View Original Post]
    Is it bad that all I can think of is the scene from ace Ventura when he takes the plunger to his face after kissing Lois einhorn the tranny police chief? That's what I envision him doing right now.
    Guys please stop. I can't even breathe right now I'm still ROTFLMAO. Seriously 4 hrs later my stomach is hurting here. I'm about to find out if someone can truly die from laughing.

  10. #33799

    Man mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    I thought dudes were supposed to suck your dick for free. At least that seems to be the point of the 99% of Craigslist ads I have to scroll through while looking for a UTR needle in a haystack.
    Is it bad that all I can think of is the scene from ace Ventura when he takes the plunger to his face after kissing Lois einhorn the tranny police chief? That's what I envision him doing right now.

  11. #33798

    Lmao!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ldonshoots  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Dam sure was man you dudes are cruel for letting him go so long in suspense and good on you NiteTimer for putting him up on things. When I see that tall scarecrow I actually speed up instead of slow down. Sorry again to the OP but I'm still holding my stomach laughing an hour later here.
    Man, I didn't want to say so at first, but me too. Cried laughing when I saw the vid and realized who it was. I'm still chuckling everytime I think of it. We all live and learn.

  12. #33797

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DizKnutz  [View Original Post]
    Tough stuff, man.
    I thought dudes were supposed to suck your dick for free. At least that seems to be the point of the 99% of Craigslist ads I have to scroll through while looking for a UTR needle in a haystack.

  13. #33796
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    My man. That was a man. Natalie by name. Sorry.
    There are reports on her and just by the looks, she could be a tranny in my book. I always ignore. But why does she sound like a female? Operation? Some people these days.

  14. #33795

    Awards

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Amber. Tiny spinner. Great attitude.
    You deserve to get an AVN awards? I'm not a facial fanatic but you making me what to do that next time.

  15. #33794

    Real Ninja

    Natalie was born Nathan. Yikes. Hope you don't lose ya mind off of this. Cup checks from here on out pal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape