Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 30759
-
06-20-17 14:00 #17214Senior Member

Posts: 2535Nala
The thing with Nala is this, she gives an awesome way above excellent massage and she will never up sell. I asked her about her prices and she knows times can be hard for some or all so she sets her prices that includes the prostate massage at a very reasonable price. Why she does this, so we will keep coming back and back because of her great service and reasonable prices. The only inconvience I had was that at times it's hard to schedule an appointment. She will always make you more then satisfied!
CK'S stamp of approval! Haha no but I'm serious!
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 08:29 #17213Senior Member

Posts: 381Book Nala for an hour massage or a 90 minutes massage.
Either way, you will leave happy. Do not sweat the $75/ hour. When you step into her place, you will realize it is worth the extra $15.
Originally Posted by Pretender311
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 02:10 #17212Senior Member

Posts: 50April got my appointment
Hey my brothas. You all no I'm hooked on dis one. I'm havin trouble understandin the confusion if you seein real April.
She look just like the picture and does a really hot massage and a long patient he.
She a definite spinner with major cans and the rockin bod and face. I ain't rich but she God to me Maybe becuz I'm Asian too?
But I tip ok to her because she is about as good as I see here in Hawaii. Remind me of home. Maybe people thinkin too much.
She the best around for me. Hope for you too. Peace and joy my brothas I'm going to go back asap. Cheaper than goin back home.
Mahalo and thanks to you all. Wish I could find 2 like dis in the real world.
-
06-19-17 21:40 #17211Senior Member

Posts: 34Nala
When booking with Nala via her website, which option / service do you select? Or does it not matter and I just give her a big tip later. Just want to make sure that more is still available. Thanks.
-
06-19-17 20:33 #17210Senior Member

Posts: 42More threesome action
Nice report flesh. Thanks for sharing. I'm stoked to be headed (back) to Pattaya next week and definitely looking forward to a few threesomes too. May not find girls that give decent massages to bring back to the room, but it's all good. Maybe capture some video memories!
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Hunt.
-
06-19-17 20:18 #17209Senior Member

Posts: 381Pin Thai and independent massage therapists renting rooms
Have not been to the Century Center location. In the past few months, there have been a handful of massage therapists featured individually in Craigslist ads indicating they are working at Harbor Center (Aiea) and Century Center (Honolulu). When I contacted them, they told me they are working out of Pin Thai and that they are renting a room. So I am guessing there are massage therapists that work for Pin Thai and independent massage therapists renting space at both locations. Joy, the current featured hottie is based in Century Center, however, with an hour notice, can head out to Aiea to massage you.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 19:49 #17208Senior Member

Posts: 58Lotus at 203
Lotus is 100% Chinese and no ass unless I missed something.
Originally Posted by Nephilim3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 19:34 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 484Pin Thai 39th floor? Isn't here strictly legit.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 18:30 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 678Very true. It would be great if everyone would take a minute to scroll down to see if there is an applicable thread to post on.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 17:20 #17205Senior Member

Posts: 684Junko
Not to mention, she has her own thread. It would be nice if we could all try to keep things in the proper place / thread.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 08:03 #17204Regular Member

Posts: 285Hanna at Vanilla or Lotus at Hiran?
Originally Posted by Playboys219
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-17 04:16 #17203Senior Member

Posts: 4780I've sort of been wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
I paid the same damages when I saw her earlier this year.
-
06-19-17 03:10 #17202Senior Member

Posts: 929This point has been beaten into the ground like a dead horse.
Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808
[View Original Post]
Doesn't really matter, unless you are sampling some DNA while DATY.
-
06-18-17 21:04 #17201Senior Member

Posts: 493I concur
OniNoHanzo,
Originally Posted by OniNoHanzo
[View Original Post]
I concur--that is exactly what Junko told me.
M.
-
06-18-17 21:00 #17200Senior Member

Posts: 493Depends on which April you get
LM23,
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
I'm seriously wondering if there are multiple girls out of that CC location who are claiming to be April. Case in point, when I saw April last week I was greeted by a petite Thai lady possibly 32-36 with jet black hair with supple breasts encased in a 34 c padded bra. She had absolutely no hips and a small ass. This April collected the. 60 house fee and there was no mention of price or any upselling to remove her top or anything else. She was very chatty and flirty as hell (heavy roaming allowed over clothing). She proceeded with an average massage (nothing compares to Katt's massage), but I would rate her HE as a sensual 10- she patiently caressed Jr like no other for approximately 10-15 and playfully talked about sliding JR in her tight pussy. I was cringing and squirming as she continued to use her two handed twisting technique all the while changing the depth and pace of this sensual massage. Later on she used her left hand to press the base of Jr down and ever so patiently stroked and twisted Jr until I shot my first squirt that traveled over my head. The subsequent shots hit my chin and chest area and I was so fricken turned on that Jr stayed hard.
Believe me she was worth the. 60 tip for a total of 1. 2.
She's so busy that she gets booked up by 11 a, so I suspect that if you haven't seen her yet and aren't stored in her tm contact.
List then you may be getting pawned off to the other mt's working out of the same room. I tried to schedule with her the following day but she was booked. Will keep you mongers posted when I see her this week.
M.









Reply With Quote





