Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,776 to 26,790 of 27800
-
06-21-17 14:15 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 85Reliable source confirmed Paris but she's mia, Brighton is YMMV apparently, would love to inseminate her Fallopian tubes. Going to be in Seattle soon, looking for hot spinner types, any info?
Originally Posted by OliverQueen
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-17 13:22 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 379Kaden fox
Anyone seen her? Her ad says open minded but only one review.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-before-I-go-(.
-
06-21-17 13:11 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 36Rain
I've seen Rain quite a few times, never BBFS for me. She may have in her earlier days with the group, or maybe I'm just unlucky. I'd certainly pay for the upgrade with her.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-17 13:09 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 36Sabrina
I met Sabrina through the group as well. No BBFS for me, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 22:57 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 119Vee
I saw her mentioned below. I think she went on vacation but that was a long time ago. Anyone see her recently or know if she's back UTR? Or did she disappear? I miss that one.
-
06-20-17 22:45 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 566She wants me to tag team her. You down?
Originally Posted by CumDropper
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 22:44 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 566Angela is always down for BBFS.
Originally Posted by OneByOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 22:24 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 89Of this List I have only seen Vee and I Can confirm bbfscip. I think Sabrina was part of this group at one time although she went indy, tried to see her but our schedules never lined up. Supposedly she is retired but you never know for sure in this biz.
Originally Posted by OliverQueen
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 19:33 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 1401BBBJ, BBFSCIP is allowed. She wants extra for it. Just walk and she'll relent.
Originally Posted by OneByOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 15:31 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 36Adding some confirmations
Long time lurker, first time poster. One thing I noticed is that you guys are a bunch of assholes. My kind of people.
Adding to the thread and confirmations, agreed that Kirkland group is the best bet.
Yes: Annie, Lacey, Olivia, Samantha, Clara, Ava.
Yes, not active: Jade, Vee, Candi (no CIP), Kaycee.
No, active or not, possibly YMMV: Sandra, Paris, Brighton, Sophie, Rain, Dezzy.
To the crowd, thanks for the advice on arrangements. They have worked out well for me. More care and feeding than escorts, but fresher girls that I would otherwise not be able to date.
-
06-20-17 13:47 #1015Banned Member

Posts: 149If it's that Angela, looks like she only provides CBJ (versus BBBJ):
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/angela-...seattle-168491#erotic.
(Unfortunately, could not post the link containing the reviews. But trust me, as I have a membership there, she only offered CBJ on those two reviews).
Here's a recent ad, with a different donation amount:
http://independent.com.seattle.hoxni...post/17743375/Last edited by OneByOne; 06-20-17 at 13:48. Reason: Erotic Link Info
-
06-20-17 13:15 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 267Sorry buddy, I guess your YMMV on this one, that was how I had it the firstime.
Originally Posted by JusDreamin
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 12:39 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 267Angela BP
This Angela? http://washington.backpage.com/Women...games/37485417.
Originally Posted by CumDropper
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 00:43 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 1401Looks pretty good. Fairly close to her pics on BP. Did you call or text her? She didn't respond to text. I'm having a bad string of luck I think, I'm being ignored by a few girls on email and text.
Originally Posted by CumDropper
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-17 00:22 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 172Rain
Guess I don't know how to post link to Rain Athens on ********.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




