Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by PickettWilson  [View Original Post]
    THanks for your review. I went the other day and found Jennifer solo. I did the hour and her massage was very good, and well worth the the extra twenty. She spoke English well and responded to my requests about location and pressure. Loved the preflop tease, and the rest went very well, finishing off with a little pec and quad rub topside. What a pleasurable experience.
    There are two on that same street. Which one was Jennifer at?

  2. #102

    In search of.

    I'm looking for a place that has BBBJ but have been unable to find one. Asian preferred but not necessary. Thank you all in advance.

  3. #101

    Hudson #2

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshAire  [View Original Post]
    I went there last Tuesday and had a great massage with someone named Jennifer, twenty something, very petite and very cute.

    Lots of teasing before flip, left extremely happy 50/40.

    There was another girl there named Wendy, but did not get a good look at her.
    THanks for your review. I went the other day and found Jennifer solo. I did the hour and her massage was very good, and well worth the the extra twenty. She spoke English well and responded to my requests about location and pressure. Loved the preflop tease, and the rest went very well, finishing off with a little pec and quad rub topside. What a pleasurable experience.

  4. #100

    Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Both on Central St, about 1/4 mile apart. Both on left side heading east.

    238 Central unit 1 Hudson NH 03051.

    222 central st suite #9 Hudson NH, 03051 - second floor.
    How would you describe these 2 locations. About the same? Do they have rotating or more or less permanent staff? Any comments on the providers?

  5. #99
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    JoeMuckInFutch

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Both on Central St, about 1/4 mile apart. Both on left side heading east.

    238 Central unit 1 Hudson NH 03051.

    222 central st suite #9 Hudson NH, 03051 - second floor.
    Thanks Joe, I appreciate the help. It's tough working out of my home state, not knowing which are good ones and which should be avoided. Thanks much.

  6. #98

    Two places

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with and. H. AMPs but I am working there for the next couple of weeks. Could you give me some contact info for this place. Anything you can give me to locate it would be great. Post or PM, which ever you prefer. Thanks, Ambrose.
    Both on Central St, about 1/4 mile apart. Both on left side heading east.

    238 Central unit 1 Hudson NH 03051.

    222 central st suite #9 Hudson NH, 03051 - second floor.

  7. #97
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    FreshAire

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshAire  [View Original Post]
    I went there last Tuesday and had a great massage with someone named Jennifer, twenty something, very petite and very cute.

    Lots of teasing before flip, left extremely happy 50/40.

    There was another girl there named Wendy, but did not get a good look at her.
    I'm not familiar with and. H. AMPs but I am working there for the next couple of weeks. Could you give me some contact info for this place. Anything you can give me to locate it would be great. Post or PM, which ever you prefer. Thanks, Ambrose.

  8. #96

    Visited this place last Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Could not find anything previous on this one (although I thought I saw someone review it). This is in the Nan King plaza a few steps down the road from the other Hudson place. Decided to TOFTT and went here instead. Second floor, seemed clean. Very thin attractive younger lady, IBTC senior member, even with padded bra. Took the half hour at 50. Got a very good massage that worked the knots out of my very sore back. Ending was standard with very limited OTC; provided standard tip, which was very politely received. Would I go back? Only if you guys report better access.
    I went there last Tuesday and had a great massage with someone named Jennifer, twenty something, very petite and very cute.

    Lots of teasing before flip, left extremely happy 50/40.

    There was another girl there named Wendy, but did not get a good look at her.

  9. #95

    Red lotus update

    I was in need of a really good massage one day last week and lotus has been a reliable place for a decent massage especially if you have particular areas you want addressed. (Thighs and calfs that day). Woman was in 40's or so and spoke decent English. Massage was less than expected, but I did leave more relaxed than normally expected. 70/40.

  10. #94

    IBTC means.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParamAhmad  [View Original Post]
    I can't figure out what IBTC means, even in the padded bra context. IBTC is not listed in abbreviations. Can someone fill me in?
    Itty Bitty Titty Club.

    FF.

  11. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    .... IBTC senior member, even with padded bra.
    I can't figure out what IBTC means, even in the padded bra context. IBTC is not listed in abbreviations. Can someone fill me in?

  12. #92

    Bamboo

    I've tried a couple of times to repeat but there was no answer by phone or knocking on door.

  13. #91

    Bamboo

    Called a few times no answer or return calls. I am inclined to agree.

    YF.

  14. #90

    Bamboo

    Looks like bamboo across from st Joe's has closed. Can anyone confirm?

  15. #89

    Blech

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Could not find anything previous on this one (although I thought I saw someone review it). This is in the Nan King plaza a few steps down the road from the other Hudson place. Decided to TOFTT and went here instead. Second floor, seemed clean. Very thin attractive younger lady, IBTC senior member, even with padded bra. Took the half hour at 50. Got a very good massage that worked the knots out of my very sore back. Ending was standard with very limited OTC; provided standard tip, which was very politely received. Would I go back? Only if you guys report better access.
    Tried this place last week, got a very senior masseuse with the worst crooked smile I've seen. She gave a decent rub and the finish was ok. 70+40.

    She squirted hot oil on me from a bottle, and I was just completely doused.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape