Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16463
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySexy77  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-aval/28648944

    Anyone tried her, old posts of a katie have links before the BP escort pages went down.
    Just like ad says all three available. Takes direction welll. Only complaint I had was she smokes heavily and the room reeked.

  2. #16462

    No show

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...47882/31656373

    Tried to see this one twice set up a time down in lincoln park I tried to get a hold at the meeting time with no response then she will text me 4,5 hours latter saying she's available.

    Has any one had a good experience or the same as me is she legit.

  3. #16461

    ?

    New to the page and don't have too much knowledge, however, I noticed a lot of the online escorts are around 14 mile and Stephenson Hwy or i75; Is there any reason behind this? Is this where people are setup. Or is there a pimp in a the area that manages all the escorts? LOL not sure, just kinda skeptical. I hope someone can answer my question.

  4. #16460

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    Not that I seen her but you were referring to this one? Dosent look 60 to me.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ianca/30447203
    Okie. I am not good at guessing the right age. But what I meant was she is bit older than what she claims. I am not saying she is not good. She is fun safe and gets job done.

  5. #16459

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I met with Kelly a few months ago and she was a good provider then, enthusiastic and fun. Good value for the price, I'd rather bang no drama 6 than a 9 that is late or doesn't show up or whatever.
    I have also met with Kelly several times and agreed what of value for the service she provides I have had a few BB BJ's and I would have to say she is probably one of my past takes direction very very well yes she is skinny but if that's the only problem big deal.

  6. #16458
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Agree overly skinny. However, from a SP perspective there is no drama while getting a BBBJCIMWS for me. Allows MSOG once she gets to know you. Just have her put on the heels and do K9.

    I'll take no drama 6 out of 10 SP vs some SP that thinks she is an 8 or 9 with GPS any day.

    Please IF you find a 8/9 SP with no drama, please let us Mongers know.

    Stat safe.
    I agree, I met with Kelly a few months ago and she was a good provider then, enthusiastic and fun. Good value for the price, I'd rather bang no drama 6 than a 9 that is late or doesn't show up or whatever.

  7. #16457

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-erin/32909428

    Saw this one, no cover so gave me a BJ at reduced rate. Ok, she could get work as an extra at the holocaust museum she is concentration camp skinny. Skip this one, buy her a loaf of bread.
    Agree overly skinny. However, from a SP perspective there is no drama while getting a BBBJCIMWS for me. Allows MSOG once she gets to know you. Just have her put on the heels and do K9.

    I'll take no drama 6 out of 10 SP vs some SP that thinks she is an 8 or 9 with GPS any day.

    Please IF you find a 8/9 SP with no drama, please let us Mongers know.

    Stat safe.

  8. #16456

    Sophie

    Does anyone have any luck with this Kylie Jenner look alike?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-mami/33102233

  9. #16455
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Eh. Maybe I'll pass. The bitchy attitude is a real turn off.
    Big time attitude. I don't recommend.

  10. #16454
    Quote Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-erin/32909428

    Saw this one, no cover so gave me a BJ at reduced rate. Ok, she could get work as an extra at the holocaust museum she is concentration camp skinny. Skip this one, buy her a loaf of bread.
    LOL. She should tone down her ad. Doubt that she can afford to be be choosy!!

  11. #16453
    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    All business and had kind of a butch tone to her voice.
    Eh. Maybe I'll pass. The bitchy attitude is a real turn off.

  12. #16452

    Kelly

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-erin/32909428

    Saw this one, no cover so gave me a BJ at reduced rate. Ok, she could get work as an extra at the holocaust museum she is concentration camp skinny. Skip this one, buy her a loaf of bread.

  13. #16451

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    So you contacted her? What was the vibe?
    All business and had kind of a butch tone to her voice.

  14. #16450

    Jessica 319

    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Kind of ***** on the phone too but I like her shape and her tits are totally my type.
    So you contacted her? What was the vibe?

  15. #16449

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. She has what I like, big breasts, bitchy face, and a little thick.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...dhead/33356853
    Same here. Kind of ***** on the phone too but I like her shape and her tits are totally my type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape