Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,661 to 27,675 of 61397
-
06-18-17 22:56 #33737Senior Member

Posts: 291Cute Redhead Spinner on Highland
I spotted a cutie walking up Highland today. It appeared that she gave me the look, but she was wearing sunglasses so I couldn't be sure. I circled around a couple of times and snagged her on a side street. She's older, about 40,5'4, 110 lbs with medium length red hair worn up. She looks great for that age. Her name is Christy. She has lived in all over town and worked all the zones for about 20 years. She was very pleasant, no drama. She got naked and I recognized one of her tattoos. We'd hung out before around 10 years ago. I could see that her breasts had dried up. And as we embraced I noticed that she had lost a bunch of her teeth. Still, with all that, she was hot. I covered up and asked her to get into 69 position. I didn't DATY, but she enjoyed my fingers in her snatch as her lips vigorously slid up and down over my covered member. I was half tempted to remove the cover, it felt so good. And her gap was perfect. She had beautiful pussy lips, she smelled great, and her gap was wonderfully pink. I wanted to give her a tongue lashing, but I refrained. She gave me great head for 5-6 minutes and then I mounted her on top. It didn't take her but a minute, as she exploded with an incredibly intense and lengthy "O". After 30 seconds of having her vagina squeeze my meat, and her very dirty talk, I also exploded. Her hoochie was so tight that the cover came off as I pulled out. I'm glad that I picked her up and I look forward to seeing her again. Nice girl for being on the street for 20 years. How did she survive that long?
As I drove her back to drop her off I spotted a very cute preggo girl around the 2800 block of Baltimore St. I had not seen a girl working Patterson Park for years now. She was maybe 8 months pregnant, just right for you mongers that like those knocked up girls with milky breasts. GO GET HER! She had a nice face. I almost stopped for her. But after Christy, I was spent.
MORE: Yesterday I was in B / CB. An attractive blonde with an amazing figure got into my car. Her name was Natalie, 5'3" 100 lbs, hair past her shoulders. This girl had the skinniest waste and a superb butt, she looked just like a Barbie doll. I thought I'd hit the jackpot. But she wanted us to go to someone's house nearby. I had had a bad experience doing that once. She didn't want to leave the area, and I didn't want to hang out in the car, so I dropped her off. I saw another couple of cuties on Fairhaven later on, but nothing happened with them. I went home with blue balls. So I'm particularly glad that today worked out better.
Baltoman.
-
06-18-17 22:05 #33736Senior Member

Posts: 252If this is not a learning experience I don't know what is. Do yourself a favor and delete this. Unless you know what just happen.
Originally Posted by RealNinja
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 21:23 #33735Senior Member

Posts: 95I will let someone else break the bad news to you. You have to be careful.
Originally Posted by RealNinja
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 21:16 #33734Senior Member

Posts: 1370Oh My!!
Would this skinny SW go by the name of Sarah? Where did you pick "skinny" up?
Originally Posted by RealNinja
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 21:04 #33733Senior Member

Posts: 132Late Report
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-18-17 20:37 #33732Senior Member

Posts: 138What's up
With Fayette St around 4-5 am. Going to gym and got sidetracked. Several walkers. Chocolate. Met 23 yo clean young mom. Egyptian name starts with M. Recently from Atlanta. Good time at Tims. Surprised in the middle of downtown this is going down.
-
06-18-17 15:59 #33731Senior Member

Posts: 1370Bubbles
Finally took the plunge and hooked-up with Bubbles. I had been seeing her around Payson & Christian with her "boyfriend" the last couple of weeks. I've spoken with her a few times but never proceeded to do the deed. Late last night it was kinda dead around the w / w but I did a little recon in the area and saw Bubbles sitting at McHenry & Fulton. I stopped, and called her over. We came to a agreement and went to my spot. I must say that she was a lot of fun, very up beat and her services were GF type and non- rushed. I think I will add her to my summmer fun list. Peace.
-
06-18-17 15:11 #33730Senior Member

Posts: 98I was wondering the same thing, since it's been a while since I've seen that Melanie.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 13:26 #33729Senior Member

Posts: 237Yes that's her the same girl that stay over your house
But you have to wait your turn she is in high demand after her BF clean her up some. No phone you might catch her on Fairhaven.
Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 10:51 #33728Senior Member

Posts: 812Melanie
Is this the Melanie?
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 09:23 #33727Senior Member

Posts: 248Early AM Report
Cruised through MP and spotted a very nice looking ash blond who turned out to be Riley. 26 yo, well proportioned body with striking blue eyes. We headed to my spot and she proceeded with a BBBJ which turned out to be very lame. I hate car dates in any case but this just completely failed. She said her phone was "on the charger" at home but gave me digits. Seems as if she has been reported on before under other names as she is the one with bad scars on her forearms.
Cruised on and spotted Patty by the church. The mileage is piling up on this spinner but I'll bet she can still perform.
-
06-18-17 01:18 #33726Senior Member

Posts: 977Tre
Tre is looking cute.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 23:33 #33725Senior Member

Posts: 228Maybe
That just may be her.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 23:24 #33724Senior Member

Posts: 228Karma
I can remember a few years back when she was a Top Shelf SW and every body was on it. She was on all mongers speed dial, hell I couldn't even get her to reply to my sms or pick the phone when I called, let alone keep an actual scheduled date as she had her choice of who to deal with. Now, I would even do a Hamilton date with her. I would even give her 2 freakin bucks if she needed it.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Karma is cruel mistress, they need to realize that being a diva SW cannot and will not sustain. Eventually that constant stampede of endless clientele just may dry up one day.
-
06-17-17 20:36 #33723Senior Member

Posts: 1370Teresa aka (Tre)
I hung out last night and on my way home I decided to stop thru the w / w to see what was happening. It was a ghost town. LE had it locked-down. I didn't even play around so I decided to investigate CB; which used to be a go to for me, but the last few years I really haven't had anything to go to in Cb, so I've stayed away. But it's getting hot so I wanted at least to do some recon; because it's good to have options. But when I rode through I didn't see anything moving so as I'm on my way home on Everett by Fairhaven I spotted a fairly attractive candidate standing in the middle of the street, but what really caught my attention was that she appeared not to be wearing any shorts; just a tee shirt and she seemed to have a little meat on her bones; not over weight, but on a good way. I asked her what her name was and she replied Teresa. She got in and seemed to be very pleasent and talkative. We talked and we came to a agreement but on our way to the spot, she asked me to take her to the bar before it closed. I was skeptical at first but I figured. 05 wouldn't hurt me if she decided to roll-out, but she came right back and we proceeded. She mentioned that she is Puerto Rican, and she was raised in BP and said that she is known by "Tre" by everybody in the area. When we got to my spot she proceeded to unrobe and displayed a gorgeous body under her tee shirt for a 30 yr old SW. She also mentioned that she danced for a few years and she diffenately had a dancers body. Her BBBJ was above average and unrushed and when I flipped her over she really got into it the toto was nice and wet but also nice and tight. It took me awhile because I was really enjoying our session and she didn't complain one bit. Later I did a advanced search and found some reports from some years back, and all of them were good to great reports. So it looks like I will be headed back to BP / Cb this summer to rekindle some of those great memories. By the way she said that she doesn't have a phone so I had to make plans for a rendezvous with her soon. Peace.









Reply With Quote



