Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,646 to 27,660 of 61409
-
06-18-17 10:51 #33764Senior Member

Posts: 811Melanie
Is this the Melanie?
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 09:23 #33763Senior Member

Posts: 248Early AM Report
Cruised through MP and spotted a very nice looking ash blond who turned out to be Riley. 26 yo, well proportioned body with striking blue eyes. We headed to my spot and she proceeded with a BBBJ which turned out to be very lame. I hate car dates in any case but this just completely failed. She said her phone was "on the charger" at home but gave me digits. Seems as if she has been reported on before under other names as she is the one with bad scars on her forearms.
Cruised on and spotted Patty by the church. The mileage is piling up on this spinner but I'll bet she can still perform.
-
06-18-17 01:18 #33762Senior Member

Posts: 977Tre
Tre is looking cute.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 23:33 #33761Senior Member

Posts: 228Maybe
That just may be her.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 23:24 #33760Senior Member

Posts: 228Karma
I can remember a few years back when she was a Top Shelf SW and every body was on it. She was on all mongers speed dial, hell I couldn't even get her to reply to my sms or pick the phone when I called, let alone keep an actual scheduled date as she had her choice of who to deal with. Now, I would even do a Hamilton date with her. I would even give her 2 freakin bucks if she needed it.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Karma is cruel mistress, they need to realize that being a diva SW cannot and will not sustain. Eventually that constant stampede of endless clientele just may dry up one day.
-
06-17-17 20:36 #33759Senior Member

Posts: 1369Teresa aka (Tre)
I hung out last night and on my way home I decided to stop thru the w / w to see what was happening. It was a ghost town. LE had it locked-down. I didn't even play around so I decided to investigate CB; which used to be a go to for me, but the last few years I really haven't had anything to go to in Cb, so I've stayed away. But it's getting hot so I wanted at least to do some recon; because it's good to have options. But when I rode through I didn't see anything moving so as I'm on my way home on Everett by Fairhaven I spotted a fairly attractive candidate standing in the middle of the street, but what really caught my attention was that she appeared not to be wearing any shorts; just a tee shirt and she seemed to have a little meat on her bones; not over weight, but on a good way. I asked her what her name was and she replied Teresa. She got in and seemed to be very pleasent and talkative. We talked and we came to a agreement but on our way to the spot, she asked me to take her to the bar before it closed. I was skeptical at first but I figured. 05 wouldn't hurt me if she decided to roll-out, but she came right back and we proceeded. She mentioned that she is Puerto Rican, and she was raised in BP and said that she is known by "Tre" by everybody in the area. When we got to my spot she proceeded to unrobe and displayed a gorgeous body under her tee shirt for a 30 yr old SW. She also mentioned that she danced for a few years and she diffenately had a dancers body. Her BBBJ was above average and unrushed and when I flipped her over she really got into it the toto was nice and wet but also nice and tight. It took me awhile because I was really enjoying our session and she didn't complain one bit. Later I did a advanced search and found some reports from some years back, and all of them were good to great reports. So it looks like I will be headed back to BP / Cb this summer to rekindle some of those great memories. By the way she said that she doesn't have a phone so I had to make plans for a rendezvous with her soon. Peace.
-
06-17-17 18:00 #33758Senior Member

Posts: 290👍128077;128077;128077;.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 15:52 #33757Senior Member

Posts: 174Recent Storm Pics
Here are some pics from our last hookup.
-
06-17-17 15:16 #33756Senior Member

Posts: 95I think he was just stating the fact that Jalin is out often. I see her a lot at or near the circle.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
She is out now. She has on some grey shorts with brown stains all over the back. Either mud or _.
-
06-17-17 14:57 #33755Senior Member

Posts: 152Conkling stroll
Saw what looked like a mixed SW around 2:30. Spinner. Near the gas station. Way too many people out and about for me to make the scoop. Anyone know who she is?
-
06-17-17 11:55 #33754Senior Member

Posts: 200Taylor
She doesn't anymore. Caught up with her yesterday. This girl has an amazing body and she is soooo tight for having a kid. Can't wait to get back in there!
Originally Posted by Bdls73
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 11:29 #33753Regular Member

Posts: 5Michele
My favorite date seems to be missing in action has anyone seen red headed Michele around lately, I know she doesn't have a phone, so does anyone have any info on where she hangs out or If they have seen her recently.
-
06-17-17 10:36 #33752Senior Member

Posts: 237Melanie on Fairhaven
Yes, she is back I seem her last night pussy so tight like she has not been fucked in a while. I upgrade to anal filled her asshole all the way up.
She loves the candy I'm banking she will be around 10+ years.
Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Skrooge
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 10:02 #33751Senior Member

Posts: 174Storms Out
Just saw Storm today in Frederick. Never dissapoints. Got digits for seniors.
-
06-17-17 09:07 #33750Senior Member

Posts: 545Red Hair BBW
Cruising down the loop this morning and scooped up this red dyed BBW near Payson. There were plenty of options out there. She was walking with a few other WSWs, but I had to pick the one with a nice booty. And, I found something that I liked a lot. We settled with a BBBJ no CIM, even though I swore off BBBJs due to popular health concerns. Yet, she made an old man happy today. Hopefully I will see her again. Her phone was dead, so we could not exchange numbers. I gave her mine, but we all know that very few girls will ever call, right? I will let you all know if anything happens with this one. Be safe and happy gents!










Reply With Quote




