Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 30759
-
06-18-17 19:06 #17199Senior Member

Posts: 5231This needs to be sent in response to Ninja's post, not mine.
Originally Posted by OniNoHanzo
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 18:33 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 324April in CC
You guys are paying too much too see April. Losemoney.
-
06-18-17 16:09 #17197Regular Member

Posts: 3Best Ass
Aloha fellow mongers.
Which massage therapist has the best ass?
Any ethnicity, I just am in need of a large round bum to sit on my face.
Any suggestions? Greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
-
06-18-17 04:42 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 33I have known Jennifer a long time and know her very well. She is Korean. However, she was born and raised in Japan. Her parents and grandparents were also born and raised in Japan. All of her education was in Japan and she speaks / writes Japanese not Korean. That's why her mannerism is of a Japanese culture.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 04:31 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 384$ each provider so I passed.
Originally Posted by Silentone
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-17 03:55 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 493CC Temptations
AlwaysBusy,
Originally Posted by AlwaysBusy
[View Original Post]
I feel the same way. On more than one occasion I have visited a supposedly HE mt only to leave blue balls. It's convenient that there are so many others that are just one phone call away to provide the sensual release. As of now I have 3 guaranteed stand by providers.
M.
-
06-18-17 03:14 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 847Linda or Erlinda
Come. Hard Work. Hard Massage (KPC).
Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808
[View Original Post]
1.
License info: 9367.
You work HARD.
You PLAY hard.
When you need to RECOVER come for a HARD DEEP THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE with ME.
You will get DEEP, HARD massage and stretching techniques I've trained for in East Asian University.
Calling is BEST.
CALL Linda.
For your next appointment.
And ASK for directions.
9 am to 9 pm DAILY, I'll pm you her number and for future, you can search any provider in threads. Hono1.
-
06-18-17 03:08 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 54Sakura CC
I went to this Sakura at CC, 23th floor. Legit massage, but was quoted young girls, come now last night. Nothing special except 20% off that is $48 from $60. Give $20 tip. But I won't go back as I need HE place to release. She said she is busy, but bs, no body around. Any place without HE won't be busy IMHO. I was thinking to go to KClover (Kiki) after that but decide to leave it tomorrow as Father Day self-treatment. Legit massage is ok but always feel something incompleted.
Have fun Fathers, I know most of us are good guys but we go CC, our wife's faults, no doubt! Agreed?
-
06-17-17 22:28 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 5231So am I, as are many local guys.
Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808
[View Original Post]
Yes, as I mentioned she used to "work" in Japan. See Ck813's post below.
-
06-17-17 20:26 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 61April from Thai Style
What a let down. Although the new girl on town is attractive and about 30 yrs old, it was a bit disappointing when we discussed extra gratuities. Hand and elbow massage was pretty weak although she offers walking on back services. No hand rails in ceiling so had to be careful she does not fall. For extra gratuities beyond the. 6 house fee, this wanker wants $ for wanking while fully clothed (touch permitted over her clothes only), and another $.5 for taking off her top. Ridiculous, that's $$. 1 for basic services and not even full service. I won't be back!
Originally Posted by AirportUse
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 17:51 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 121Japanese
[QUOTE=NinjaInThe808;3432218]H. I do understand your doubt, but even if someone works in Japan for sometime, its really hard for a Korean to kick their Korean accent. Me being Japanese and growing up with a ton of Japanese and Korean, I'm pretty good at distinguishing the different accents. Which is why I say I almost positive she is Japanese, but no one is perfect and I could be wrong. Either way if she is Korean or Japanese her accent is definitely from Japan and if you're into hot Japanese ladies, she is perfect. IMHO She looks Japanese, walks Japanese, sounds Japanese she must be Japanese and just my style. Ok, I have no idea what a Japanese walks like, but know the
-
06-17-17 14:29 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 106How much more for lesbian action?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
06-17-17 11:20 #17187Senior Member

Posts: 2534Junko
Knew her pretty well. Korean 100% raised in Japan.
Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 10:01 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 381Joy might be working out of Pin Thai
When she first started advertising with the picture of her looking over her shoulder, I texted her and she mentioned that she was renting a room at Pin Thai in Century Center. She worked a day at the Aiea location. I have not seen her.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 09:16 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 250Sounds like an awesome time. Will have to give it a try.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






