Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 781 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10447

    Kiki Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by OldJarHead  [View Original Post]
    I had had my eye on this one for a while. She has good reviews on the oThER board. She seemed to offer good service (massage and BBBJ) for a very reasonable rate: $. 45 for 30 minutes. I texted her one afternoon and we made a date for the next afternoon. I arrive on time after driving a half hour. When I get there I have a text from her saying she has to cancel. I hadn't been watching my phone while I was driving. She also offered me a discount the next time we get together, which will be never. She apologized but I was pissed. She is a flake as far as I am concerned.

    http://kikimichelle.naughtynsexy.com/

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-back/38241004
    That girl is on fetlife.com, she is married and also refers to herself as a domme and trains guys to suck dick, she has a lot of pics of fet too.

  2. #10446

    Not the first time she has done this

    Quote Originally Posted by OldJarHead  [View Original Post]
    I had had my eye on this one for a while. She has good reviews on the oThER board. She seemed to offer good service (massage and BBBJ) for a very reasonable rate: $. 45 for 30 minutes. I texted her one afternoon and we made a date for the next afternoon. I arrive on time after driving a half hour. When I get there I have a text from her saying she has to cancel. I hadn't been watching my phone while I was driving. She also offered me a discount the next time we get together, which will be never. She apologized but I was pissed. She is a flake as far as I am concerned.

    http://kikimichelle.naughtynsexy.com/

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-back/38241004
    I have seen similar posts saying the same thing!

  3. #10445

    Kiki Michelle: last minute cancellation

    I had had my eye on this one for a while. She has good reviews on the oThER board. She seemed to offer good service (massage and BBBJ) for a very reasonable rate: $. 45 for 30 minutes. I texted her one afternoon and we made a date for the next afternoon. I arrive on time after driving a half hour. When I get there I have a text from her saying she has to cancel. I hadn't been watching my phone while I was driving. She also offered me a discount the next time we get together, which will be never. She apologized but I was pissed. She is a flake as far as I am concerned.

    http://kikimichelle.naughtynsexy.com/

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-back/38241004

  4. #10444

    Amoniee

    I don't even know where to begin.

    So, when seeing BP girls I try my best to protect myself, like you guys, from scams etc. Well today I was supposed to find myself enjoying a SB that I often see but she bailed and I was horny so I turn to BP. Find Amoniee's ad and like what I see and also see she is reviewed on the oThER site. Check the single review and its a 7/7 and then I check the reviewer and he has 10 reviews. In his review he states that the photos are accurate and are "an excellent representation" so away I go.

    I get to the room and am immediately confused, I am expecting a fit brunette with a nice round ass and instead am looking at a rail thin blond that on her very best day, which isn't today, is a 5. I was seriously so thrown off that as a seasoned vet I am embarrassed that I didn't pull the old " I forgot the envelope in the car" trick. So we get down to it and I think well maybe her skills are a seven like the other reviewer stated. Fucking wrong again!! I won't bother with details but a first for me was she kept her hand at the base of my cock to make sure the condom stayed on.

    Upon leaving she asked if I would review her and I assured her I would.

    Looks: 4.

    Skills: 5.

    Overall: SUCKED.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...86%83/38818910

    💋S⃣and⃣E⃣A⃣K⃣ A⃣W⃣A⃣why⃣ & P⃣L⃣A⃣why⃣128520;128165; 🎠 guαareαntε949;d 5🌟127775;127775;127775;127775; pεrformαncε128163;128047;.

    413/429) 1012 💋VIP FriendlY🎉127882;128163;1 OO% INDEPENDENT / areεaℓ picturεs!127800;.

    🍷Upscalε Safε & Discrε949;t!128586;.

    👅128166;Jαw dropping skiℓ8467;s!!

    💄Stunningly Gorgεous facε to match my tight and curvy body. 👙.

    🍰128081;8467;949;t mε spoiℓ you with my SWε949;t pεrsonaℓity. 😇128151;.

    💘 I Lovε poℓitε and areεspεctfuℓ,gεandεrous gεntℓ949;mεand!128084;.

    🎀. Why Waste Time With Rhinestones When You Can Have A Diamond. 💎.

    Amoniee //413) 429 // 1012.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook, Framingham.

  5. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by LickitLickit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with Jenny?

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-baby/42700133

    Thanks.
    No experience, but fb matches pics in ad.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Josie.jpg‎  

  6. #10442

    Jenny. Quincy

    Anyone had experience with Jenny?

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-baby/42700133

    Thanks.

  7. #10441
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Reference on This One? Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.boston.escor...400/7747079756

    Texted her, average price, pictures look god, but could not find any reviews.
    Alex,

    Check out posts #4782 & #4784 by Bat21. He got ripped off by a WSW named Katy and her "Friend". The pics in the link provided in post #4784 are the same pics (girl in orange lingerie) used in the ad in the link you provided (Hit the more pics and reviews tab).

    A Pimp and his Stable?

  8. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.boston.escor...400/7747079756

    Texted her, average price, pictures look god, but could not find any reviews.
    I read some reviews not too long ago that I can't seem to find now. I recall them as not being favorable. Don't remember if it was a rob type situation or just bad service.

  9. #10439

    Any references on this one?

    https://independent.com.boston.escor...400/7747079756

    Texted her, average price, pictures look god, but could not find any reviews.

  10. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie28  [View Original Post]
    I met her last summer. When she arrived she told me that it could be only massage and a handjob because she had her period. She did not mention this previously. She would only take her shirt off, left her bra on. So, I received a lame message and uninterested handjob. Also, she said she did not do oral. All this while a car sat outside idling with a dude in it.

    Needless to say, I never contacted her again.
    I met her last year and fucked her brains out. Paid 150, she was tight as hell and I think new at that point. I honestly don't know if I saw her again. Pics are really her.

  11. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRider81  [View Original Post]
    Shit is obviously fake.

  12. #10436

  13. #10435

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Searched thru BP and contacted a spot in Malden. It stated massage, but when I called and asked about price and menu, the operator sounded very cute, but she's just the operator, responded it was a FS spot. She hung up when I asked of age of the providers. Drove in traffic and sudden rain, took an hour in which should've taken 20 min. Followed instructions on how to enter the premises and these Asian girls hide behind the door. She was ok, a bit chunky, small breasts and fat toned ass. She asked if it was ok and I nodded to proceed. Alcohol my stick and started to lick my nipples, which doesn't arose me but annoys me. Then she sucked Deez Nutz! Then used the foreign made plastic and started to BJ. The I pushed her off and slammed her missionary! Then Mortal Kombat style, finished her, doggie and pounded her in which she almost flew into the window, LOL.

    The end. $forty, but I gave her $thirty. If this place rotates, I'm in, but if not, nahhh.
    Last 4 digits please?

  14. #10434

    Trial and error

    Searched thru BP and contacted a spot in Malden. It stated massage, but when I called and asked about price and menu, the operator sounded very cute, but she's just the operator, responded it was a FS spot. She hung up when I asked of age of the providers. Drove in traffic and sudden rain, took an hour in which should've taken 20 min. Followed instructions on how to enter the premises and these Asian girls hide behind the door. She was ok, a bit chunky, small breasts and fat toned ass. She asked if it was ok and I nodded to proceed. Alcohol my stick and started to lick my nipples, which doesn't arose me but annoys me. Then she sucked Deez Nutz! Then used the foreign made plastic and started to BJ. The I pushed her off and slammed her missionary! Then Mortal Kombat style, finished her, doggie and pounded her in which she almost flew into the window, LOL.

    The end. $forty, but I gave her $thirty. If this place rotates, I'm in, but if not, nahhh.

  15. #10433

    Alicia

    Anyone seen Alicia:

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...night/41986333

    401-XXX-1901.

    Primarily doing outs, it seems, but I have yet to be able to get her to travel all the way to me (she says one day when she has time).

    She has some reviews on another site but I don't know if they are legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape