Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,726 to 22,740 of 40011
-
06-16-17 22:26 #17286Senior Member

Posts: 59For what it's worth Zeus has a sign that says they are on vacation through June 22, returning on June 23.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 22:05 #17285Regular Member

Posts: 19Blonde at this place
Dr. Manhatten,
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
I was just at this place for an hour this week with a blonde. I did everything possible to give a "hint". Any suggestions?
-
06-16-17 18:17 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 292That's really high in my opinion.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 17:59 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 875I've typically spent 140 with her. 70 for the hour and 70 for tip. Here's the rub with 30 minute sessions (pardon the pun). Your chances for extras on a first visit are minimized with the Euros. They assume you will not be a repeat customer. This curbs your chances with them, as they get money hungry. Under tipping is a kiss of death. It comes with the hobby.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
Trick is to find one you can afford to tip well enough to leave satisfied on a regular basis. The Euro you are referring to is worth it for the full-body massage.
FYI, overtipping inflates their ego and the tipping expectations for everyone else. Only tip beyond the door fee if service is more than roaming or HJ.
-
06-16-17 17:48 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 875If it's the brunette in Palatine, she is attractive and slender. The massage technique is on the timid side. A good rule of thumb for tipping is to leave something that matches the door fee.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 15:46 #17281Senior Member

Posts: 292Try El spa.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz/el-massage-spa-schaumburg
I had chair massage and it was good.
It just opened a month ago and everything is brand new there.
Swedish Massage $50 + Table shower $5. Something may come as they open till 10:00 PM.
-
06-16-17 15:38 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 292How much tip does she want?
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
I can spend $100 ($75 massage + $25 tip). If it's over $100, I may do 30 minute massage.
-
06-16-17 15:34 #17279Senior Member

Posts: 292Does she provide "Russian"?
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
Try this one. She is young Russian, too. Apparently, she is $10 cheaper.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6179244813.html
-
06-16-17 15:24 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 292If she does not do anything, that's fine. I don't have to be pushed to pay a lot on tips. Sometimes, I feel better that way.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't mind Grace push her boobs on my face for 30 minutes, though.
-
06-15-17 19:36 #17277Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone try this spot out yet?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...g-now/58726633
-
06-15-17 16:55 #17276Senior Member

Posts: 875She is Russian. Probably in her late-20's to very early 30's. Petite curves. Not busty, but the small proportions are perky and nicely shaped.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 16:44 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 367Grace has a great massage. Yes, she always wears a low but shirt that shows at least half her chest, but I keep going to see her hoping her tits will fall out of her shirt and onto my hands.
Originally Posted by SouthSideRed
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 15:56 #17274Senior Member

Posts: 1573New place
I'm looking for a MP (ethnicity is not important), whee there is a TS, no time shortening, good quality massage. I don't really care about age and look of the provider as long as I leave happy, although FS is not required. BUT HJ is must.
I will appreciate all advices, please pm or write here.
Thanks and stay cool everyone.
-
06-15-17 15:04 #17273Senior Member

Posts: 292Now it makes sense. I wondered how much a point of view are this much different.
Originally Posted by Seraph2
[View Original Post]
What's her nationality?
-
06-15-17 13:20 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 127Chicat, I was referring to: http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-call/19264186.
She is pretty. Takes a few visits to warm up. Otherwise, great service. Dr M. Said she is light on time. She has been great for me even on timing. Beautiful tits.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




