Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 30759
-
06-16-17 02:16 #17169Senior Member

Posts: 102April
I saw April today for the first time and it was a really good experience for me. She is a sexy Thai girl. That is her in the picture and she has a pretty face. I was not disappointed. The massage felt good. It was not as good as a LMT and was more sensual then therapeutic but it really felt good. She allowed touching and asked for a big tip but allowed roaming and took her time. That was the longest HE I've had at a massage and there was no rush or signs of wanting it done. I was happy and will probably return. Was. 6 for massage + $ tip. I know, expensive but even with that being much more than I normally pay for a HE I thought "what the hell, I'll see what it's like with a HE from a hot girl" and I will most likely go back before she leaves in a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 23:34 #17168Senior Member

Posts: 516Wouldn't recommend. Rush, up sell. Had a ad out not to long ago posing with animal.
Originally Posted by Drummer56
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 23:24 #17167Regular Member

Posts: 3Unless, she separated from those outcall ladies, maybe she provides better service now. She is or was tied to the steady healing touch, finest outcall and DH sugaring people.
Originally Posted by Drummer56
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 22:00 #17166Senior Member

Posts: 121Mei
Any 411 on this beauty, Mei?
1.
Craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.
933 Kaheka Street.
(google map).
License info: MAT 8021.
Best Massage by well trained licensed massage therapist. Relax your body, mind and soul. Relieve your aches and pains. Alleviate those painful knots. Incall- $65.00 one hour. Outcall-$90.00 one hour.
* Swedish.
* Deep Tissue.
* Lomi Lomi.
* Hot Stone.
9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Closet to Don Quijote and Century Center.
Cash only.
Call Mei at show contact info for appointment.
-
06-15-17 20:14 #17165Banned Member

Posts: 54This girl sucks-not in a good way.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 16:56 #17164Senior Member

Posts: 516Research of number history, showed phone number used in Hawaii CL, or BP ads within last 6 months. It's not showing contents or photos. If I recall this girl April, had a very similar pose like present ad, but wearing something white. Also had raving asset reviews, but not so good session reviews.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 12:25 #17163Senior Member

Posts: 929Thanks. If you do try something a little deeper, let me know how it goes. Comparison to Michelle is pretty high praise, so it sounds pretty promising. May even make me go to CC for the first time in years.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 07:38 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 77Sarah
Howsit fellow Mongers, I'm curious if any others have tried Sarah at the BoH building? I haven't read any report other than what KaraSnsd posted back in late April. I prefer the older Asian ladies, since I'm as old and just feel more comfortable around them. Looking for someone new and my times with Jasmine, Tomiko and Linda have gotten (no pun intended) old. Any remarks are appreciated, ie: looks, size, body type, etc. Mahalo.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 06:53 #17161Regular Member

Posts: 3Therapist for Wife
Any therapists give a medium / strong massage with possible happy ending for the wife? I remember reading about some therapists doing this but can't find the posts.
-
06-15-17 04:46 #17160Senior Member

Posts: 4780Magnod--it depends on what your definition of a quality MT massage consists of. I saw April earlier this year when she was working in Kapolei. I asked only for a Swedish massage. For me, it was a quality massage. I was satisfied. Similar to the many massages I used to get from Michelle (often confused with Carol Kai. lol) when she had a place in the CC and later at the Rejuve location. If you're looking for a deep tissue massage like Jean gave, then I really don't know how skilled April is in that area. Going to repeat.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 04:01 #17159Senior Member

Posts: 929Does she do a quality MT massage?
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 03:46 #17158Senior Member

Posts: 4780
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
That's her real pic.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 03:40 #17157Senior Member

Posts: 516This not the April, the one that was with Kapolei Thai aroma earlier this year, hiding her un-legit ways from owner Pat? After moved very shortly to CC, then left. If this is her, would be only 2nd time in Hawaii.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 01:59 #17156Senior Member

Posts: 79Junko
I'm almost positive she is Japanese. I'm due for a visit soon, I'll ask her when I see her.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
Ninja.
-
06-15-17 01:48 #17155Senior Member

Posts: 5231Ah, thanks. That's probably the one.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
I remember the sentence about "privacy reasons". I'm not sure if Redneck uncovered that the pic is a fake.











Reply With Quote






