Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 11707
-
06-17-17 11:38 #10447Regular Member

Posts: 15Kiki Michelle
That girl is on fetlife.com, she is married and also refers to herself as a domme and trains guys to suck dick, she has a lot of pics of fet too.
Originally Posted by OldJarHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 07:35 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 664Not the first time she has done this
I have seen similar posts saying the same thing!
Originally Posted by OldJarHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 21:38 #10445Regular Member

Posts: 9Kiki Michelle: last minute cancellation
I had had my eye on this one for a while. She has good reviews on the oThER board. She seemed to offer good service (massage and BBBJ) for a very reasonable rate: $. 45 for 30 minutes. I texted her one afternoon and we made a date for the next afternoon. I arrive on time after driving a half hour. When I get there I have a text from her saying she has to cancel. I hadn't been watching my phone while I was driving. She also offered me a discount the next time we get together, which will be never. She apologized but I was pissed. She is a flake as far as I am concerned.
http://kikimichelle.naughtynsexy.com/
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-back/38241004
-
06-16-17 18:49 #10444Asshole

Posts: 496Amoniee
I don't even know where to begin.
So, when seeing BP girls I try my best to protect myself, like you guys, from scams etc. Well today I was supposed to find myself enjoying a SB that I often see but she bailed and I was horny so I turn to BP. Find Amoniee's ad and like what I see and also see she is reviewed on the oThER site. Check the single review and its a 7/7 and then I check the reviewer and he has 10 reviews. In his review he states that the photos are accurate and are "an excellent representation" so away I go.
I get to the room and am immediately confused, I am expecting a fit brunette with a nice round ass and instead am looking at a rail thin blond that on her very best day, which isn't today, is a 5. I was seriously so thrown off that as a seasoned vet I am embarrassed that I didn't pull the old " I forgot the envelope in the car" trick. So we get down to it and I think well maybe her skills are a seven like the other reviewer stated. Fucking wrong again!! I won't bother with details but a first for me was she kept her hand at the base of my cock to make sure the condom stayed on.
Upon leaving she asked if I would review her and I assured her I would.
Looks: 4.
Skills: 5.
Overall: SUCKED.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...86%83/38818910
💋S⃣and⃣E⃣A⃣K⃣ A⃣W⃣A⃣why⃣ & P⃣L⃣A⃣why⃣128520;128165; 🎠 guαareαntε949;d 5🌟127775;127775;127775;127775; pεrformαncε128163;128047;.
413/429) 1012 💋VIP FriendlY🎉127882;128163;1 OO% INDEPENDENT / areεaℓ picturεs!127800;.
🍷Upscalε Safε & Discrε949;t!128586;.
👅128166;Jαw dropping skiℓ8467;s!!
💄Stunningly Gorgεous facε to match my tight and curvy body. 👙.
🍰128081;8467;949;t mε spoiℓ you with my SWε949;t pεrsonaℓity. 😇128151;.
💘 I Lovε poℓitε and areεspεctfuℓ,gεandεrous gεntℓ949;mεand!128084;.
🎀. Why Waste Time With Rhinestones When You Can Have A Diamond. 💎.
Amoniee //413) 429 // 1012.
Poster's age: 23.
• Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook, Framingham.
-
06-16-17 14:59 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 2682No experience, but fb matches pics in ad.
Originally Posted by LickitLickit
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-16-17 13:11 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 83Jenny. Quincy
Anyone had experience with Jenny?
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-baby/42700133
Thanks.
-
06-15-17 20:08 #10441Banned Member

Posts: 1036Reference on This One? Yes!
Alex,
Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1
[View Original Post]
Check out posts #4782 & #4784 by Bat21. He got ripped off by a WSW named Katy and her "Friend". The pics in the link provided in post #4784 are the same pics (girl in orange lingerie) used in the ad in the link you provided (Hit the more pics and reviews tab).
A Pimp and his Stable?
-
06-15-17 19:43 #10440Regular Member

Posts: 20I read some reviews not too long ago that I can't seem to find now. I recall them as not being favorable. Don't remember if it was a rob type situation or just bad service.
Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 19:10 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 91Any references on this one?
https://independent.com.boston.escor...400/7747079756
Texted her, average price, pictures look god, but could not find any reviews.
-
06-14-17 23:35 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 63I met her last year and fucked her brains out. Paid 150, she was tight as hell and I think new at that point. I honestly don't know if I saw her again. Pics are really her.
Originally Posted by Huggie28
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 16:22 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 119Shit is obviously fake.
Originally Posted by StormRider81
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 14:08 #10436Regular Member

Posts: 16http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...today/42421883
Anyone have info on this?
-
06-14-17 09:07 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 278Digits
Last 4 digits please?
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 23:47 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 518Trial and error
Searched thru BP and contacted a spot in Malden. It stated massage, but when I called and asked about price and menu, the operator sounded very cute, but she's just the operator, responded it was a FS spot. She hung up when I asked of age of the providers. Drove in traffic and sudden rain, took an hour in which should've taken 20 min. Followed instructions on how to enter the premises and these Asian girls hide behind the door. She was ok, a bit chunky, small breasts and fat toned ass. She asked if it was ok and I nodded to proceed. Alcohol my stick and started to lick my nipples, which doesn't arose me but annoys me. Then she sucked Deez Nutz! Then used the foreign made plastic and started to BJ. The I pushed her off and slammed her missionary! Then Mortal Kombat style, finished her, doggie and pounded her in which she almost flew into the window, LOL.
The end. $forty, but I gave her $thirty. If this place rotates, I'm in, but if not, nahhh.
-
06-13-17 22:51 #10433Regular Member

Posts: 13Alicia
Anyone seen Alicia:
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...night/41986333
401-XXX-1901.
Primarily doing outs, it seems, but I have yet to be able to get her to travel all the way to me (she says one day when she has time).
She has some reviews on another site but I don't know if they are legit.















