Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 22,756 to 22,770 of 40016
-
06-14-17 16:20 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 107Same
I stopped in today during lunch also after reading reviews. I was met by the same pleasant older MT I would guess in her mid forties with a nice rack I was really impressed with the rack especially to be natural. Anyway she did a good job on the back side I did an hour session deep tissue that was 80 on the flip I decided to take the full menu 1. 2 I don't know where those suffocation covers come from though I will use my own next time. I spied a video surveillance on my way out didn't see if it covered the rooms though, which would have been a little discerning if it did. All in all good massage will repeat.
Originally Posted by MrEsquire
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 12:05 #17260Senior Member

Posts: 142Just curious
If you take a look at the posts they have two rates -- signature and deluxe. I went with deluxe both times and no HE.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 09:47 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 518Thanks for the recon on this. I've been wondering about this place as well.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 02:04 #17258Regular Member

Posts: 13Is this: https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/6176024600.html the Grace you mentioned?
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 01:10 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 499I have seen the first one in McHenry. You will be happy.
Originally Posted by Enyoda
[View Original Post]
Anyone with info on the last one (Latina body worker in Gurnee)? She looks hot
-
06-13-17 22:28 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 127She is really good. I am a regular there. I have only had HE from her.
Originally Posted by Poker6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 20:33 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 3481Just Curious.
What exactly was the upgrade option?
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 18:32 #17254Regular Member

Posts: 18Girl in second link
I saw her once, provide a nice ending, but a little greedy on tip. Does she provide more than HJ?
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
Thanks Dr.
-
06-13-17 17:22 #17253Banned Member

Posts: 4190I was wondering about this. Sounds like a rip off. Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 17:18 #17252Senior Member

Posts: 142Place in Downers
I've tried this place in Downers Grove off Ogden Ave. Tried Audrey twice with the upgraded option and nada for ending. Everything else was great, but why am I paying for upgrade with no he? Anyone with any luck at this place? Some links are below:
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...olish/62481418
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...grove/63242643
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-kate/60436253
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...grove/60738698
Sorry if this should be in a suburban thread.
-
06-13-17 16:11 #17251Senior Member

Posts: 292It's still Grace. I am glad she paid off mortgage though she is legit.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 16:06 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 292I have to put you in ignore list. Very rude.
Originally Posted by Pilatus65
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 15:22 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 1573Persistence
Theoretically they all do, but. It takes accumulation of trust an consistency with good tipping.
Originally Posted by Enyoda
[View Original Post]
Just pick one, try and don't forget to report here.
Good luck.
-
06-13-17 13:59 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 875First link is for a masseuse in Mchenry County. She'll reply immediately with a photo. Photo is apparently accurate and she uses a table. I get the impression that you'd leave relaxed. I haven't seen her yet, as I don't make it to Mchenry often.
Originally Posted by Enyoda
[View Original Post]
Second link is a favorite of mine for massage. Photo is accurate. Petite brunette around 30. She is Euro, thus slightly paranoid if you poke around with too many questions or make blunt requests.
If you are new to the massage scene - Welcome. You are best off reading all the reviews you can to make an informed decision. Once you see a provider, please leave a decent review to build member trust. Otherwise, new requests for info will leave you with the sound of crickets.
-
06-13-17 10:34 #17247Idiot

Posts: 55Incomprehensible
If it is the CL Grace, you're not missing anything. Hard to decipher this guy's posts. It's all over the place.
Originally Posted by KurtHendrix3
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




