Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14511
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    She NCNS me once late last year. It was during a one day special that she swore to never repeat. She never made it up to me as I refused to offer more than what was agreed upon. How recent are any of her pics? Any face pics floating around?
    What price / deal did she offer you. I've never seen her but found this link that is 3 years old. Half of her pics look MILF sexy, others look like she is some free spirit stoner that would fart in front of you. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...els-world.html.

    Alpha.

  2. #14510

    Germantown

    Hi all. Long time lurker. I love reading your posts. Could someone point me in the right direction for a provider near or in Germantown? Please pm me. Thank you.

  3. #14509

    SummerK

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    I visited her about three times a few years ago. I also had to wait in the car until she was ready. I got tired of waiting and went elsewhere. I enjoyed my visits but one must be prepared to wait if they want to see her.
    She NCNS me once late last year. It was during a one day special that she swore to never repeat. She never made it up to me as I refused to offer more than what was agreed upon. How recent are any of her pics? Any face pics floating around?

  4. #14508
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag25  [View Original Post]
    Trying again.
    LOL she looks like a zombie from walking dead.

  5. #14507

    SummerK

    I visited her about three times a few years ago. I also had to wait in the car until she was ready. I got tired of waiting and went elsewhere. I enjoyed my visits but one must be prepared to wait if they want to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes55  [View Original Post]
    When I am $$$ I expect very hot women dressed up looking good. She kept changing the appointment time than had me sitting out in the car for 25 min. So I was pissed off before I even got into her apartment. Could tell she just had a smoke she was not dressed up but she did give me a out and my little guy was not taking over so off a went happy I got out.

  6. #14506
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with her? She seems to be one of the highest reviewed providers. I found an old online article that had some face pics, she seemed to look okay, but I'm not taking a 5+ year article as hard evidence.

    Alpha.
    When I am $$$ I expect very hot women dressed up looking good. She kept changing the appointment time than had me sitting out in the car for 25 min. So I was pissed off before I even got into her apartment. Could tell she just had a smoke she was not dressed up but she did give me a out and my little guy was not taking over so off a went happy I got out.

  7. #14505

    Please explain.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes55  [View Original Post]
    I walked out on her she scared me and was not that hot.
    What was wrong with her? She seems to be one of the highest reviewed providers. I found an old online article that had some face pics, she seemed to look okay, but I'm not taking a 5+ year article as hard evidence.

    Alpha.

  8. #14504
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    Almost once a week Summer will post a special for 250, and once in a while it drops to 220, usually for appointments before noon.
    Where do you see her prices rise and fall, on P411? I wouldn't mind getting her at 250 or less. I never try to barter with anyone. I did ask her if she would do a HH and she said no.

  9. #14503

    Rhetoric

    Quote Originally Posted by TS7128  [View Original Post]
    I love the way posters jump to say things like this. I've been a senior member before, but for personal reasons, got rid of my other username. Obviously, if anyone knows the Natalie I am speaking about, who doesn't post anymore, then they could probably deduce that with the information I did provide in the original post. I appreciate the 2 cents but your post is unnecessary.
    Being a senior in the past as you mentioned then I'm sure you will recall most seniors won't respond especially if its for intel of an unknown which I agree, I didn't find your question as digging for information like that and harmless, I see a senior answered your question with the info you were seeking and believe it was the right thing to in this case, at the same time taking jabs at a senior that demands you earn your wings could be a turn off for future info from that senior and his compadres, just my assessment on the posts about Natalie, take it or leave it advice having been there not long ago.

  10. #14502
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    Almost once a week Summer will post a special for 250, and once in a while it drops to 220, usually for appointments before noon.
    I walked out on her she scared me and was not that hot.

  11. #14501
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    I do not like being picky but I feel each provider I have seen (7 total, 6 from MKE) have either been fattier / uglier than I like or their pictures show, or the service / atmosphere / vibe has not been up to PAR for my liking. With that being said MY preference is to always get a HH session, because I only need 5-15 for some FS, and some nice convo before and after. I could get QV but I don't want to be rushed or reminded of time (or to cheap) so I usually get HH. My biggest issue with an hour session is most providers I've seen said they will charge an extra 50-100 for an extra pop (besides Mary Fox). That's starting to get a little ridiculous IMO, 350-450 for an hour session, and I'm risking that the vibe / connection won't be there. I want to see Becca Blossoms and Summer Knight but their 350,300 am hour respectively. Idk if they charge more for another pop, but that's the only reason why I'd want to pay for an hour is another pop? I don't want to be cheap but don't want to pay an arm or leg either. I'd rather pay a premium HH, 200 or even 220 tops. That's what I'm going to do with blond massage Kaylah, but she offers HH, just charges add ons. So I don't know if I'm ready for the agency / Chicago life yet. Still getting comfortable and testing the waters.

    Alpha.
    Almost once a week Summer will post a special for 250, and once in a while it drops to 220, usually for appointments before noon.

  12. #14500
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Pic didn't post

    Trying again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails textfree_3205067942330455171.png‎  

  13. #14499
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    I do not like being picky but I feel each provider I have seen (7 total, 6 from MKE) have either been fattier / uglier than I like or their pictures show, or the service / atmosphere / vibe has not been up to PAR for my liking. With that being said MY preference is to always get a HH session, because I only need 5-15 for some FS, and some nice convo before and after. I could get QV but I don't want to be rushed or reminded of time (or to cheap) so I usually get HH. My biggest issue with an hour session is most providers I've seen said they will charge an extra 50-100 for an extra pop (besides Mary Fox). That's starting to get a little ridiculous IMO, 350-450 for an hour session, and I'm risking that the vibe / connection won't be there. I want to see Becca Blossoms and Summer Knight but their 350,300 am hour respectively. Idk if they charge more for another pop, but that's the only reason why I'd want to pay for an hour is another pop? I don't want to be cheap but don't want to pay an arm or leg either. I'd rather pay a premium HH, 200 or even 220 tops. That's what I'm going to do with blond massage Kaylah, but she offers HH, just charges add ons. So I don't know if I'm ready for the agency / Chicago life yet. Still getting comfortable and testing the waters.

    Alpha.
    Most legit provider that charge in the 300 plus hour is an hour and mosg are included. Trust me if you take the time save the 300-350 shoot down to chicago the quality is whole lot better hygiene is always top notch and your second and even third pops are included with most unless stated otherwise you get a full hour no alarm clock no phone buzzing ringing it's just you and the provider. There are legit provider in the milwaukee area. The ones that charge the 300+ the second pop is included. Just make sure they have some legit reviews on the other site. Also guys on here can help out with becca and summer I would think. If your 200-220 just save a bit more and do two great visits instead of three mediocre / sub pair visit. Sometimes your never know how things go specially on the BP girls. If there is a gem out there most guys have already ran a train and don't share the ones they want for themselves. Just a thought save once and try it out they do have some agencies that come through milwaukee but larger pool in the Chicago area. Quality can me found anywhere just need to know where to look.

  14. #14498
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Bullet dodged?

    Contacted candy. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...-time/15658253 She offered to come to me and agreed on 120/ hr. She kept stringing me along about the time she would show up.

    I get a call 60-90 minutes after she said ahe was going to be at my place. Something seemed off with her so I told her I was on the 3rd floor of my hotel and gave her some instructions of where to go on the floor to wait for me. She was just then in the lobby and the front desk was questioning what she was doing in the hotel (probably for good reason). She sounded like she was high and or drunk and sounded like she was making a scene at the front desk. She finally followed the instructions I gave her and started calling me. I could hear her in the hallway talking to someone else too.

    Long story short, I turned off my phone and went to bed. Glad I did cause 2nd look at the verify picture she sent me is ROUGH.

    Pretty sure she is hitting the meth hard. The pic she sent had sunken cheeks and major hair loss.

  15. #14497

    Kirby issue

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    About time there is some less than stellar reviews. I was beginning to think she was saving all her clunkers for me. Services improve with repeated visits. In calls all week.
    I've see Kirby a few times. Always a rush to see her nice body and to me she's cute, but the service is maybe average. It is all about the money. I'm not easy to get hard a lot of leather dick and she doesn't put the effort to finish which has only happened once.

    I'm not saying she's bad just don't care. I've tried to get her to move down in her price, she won't that's ok there are so many others that will and are into it much more the her. To me it's YMMY with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape