Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 16866
-
06-11-17 19:08 #14496Banned Member

Posts: 153I love the way posters jump to say things like this. I've been a senior member before, but for personal reasons, got rid of my other username. Obviously, if anyone knows the Natalie I am speaking about, who doesn't post anymore, then they could probably deduce that with the information I did provide in the original post. I appreciate the 2 cents but your post is unnecessary.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 16:24 #14495Senior Member

Posts: 2120Tgtbt
I can guarantee that you will not meet that girl:
Originally Posted by Daprip
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...nIAMST4Zbmr2Ds
And if I was putting money on it, I'd put money on it being a shitty encounter. The girls that advertise with obviously fake pics like that are preying on our stupidity.
Which, sadly, is not a terrible gamble.
-
06-11-17 16:05
Senior Member
-
06-11-17 15:32 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 120This girl
Can anyone for the love of god tell me if this girl is real? Please! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Please respond here or PM. Thanks!
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-0399/18081022
-
06-11-17 15:25 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 131Kirby
About time there is some less than stellar reviews. I was beginning to think she was saving all her clunkers for me. Services improve with repeated visits. In calls all week.
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 12:09 #14492Banned Member

Posts: 58I saw her a few months ago
She said she was moving out the state and better see her before she leaves for good.
Originally Posted by TS7128
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 10:09 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 321My 2 cents
Saw her back when she was Holly. Was not impressed to ever return.
Originally Posted by Giovanni8487
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 10:01 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 103Thinking
I do not like being picky but I feel each provider I have seen (7 total, 6 from MKE) have either been fattier / uglier than I like or their pictures show, or the service / atmosphere / vibe has not been up to PAR for my liking. With that being said MY preference is to always get a HH session, because I only need 5-15 for some FS, and some nice convo before and after. I could get QV but I don't want to be rushed or reminded of time (or to cheap) so I usually get HH. My biggest issue with an hour session is most providers I've seen said they will charge an extra 50-100 for an extra pop (besides Mary Fox). That's starting to get a little ridiculous IMO, 350-450 for an hour session, and I'm risking that the vibe / connection won't be there. I want to see Becca Blossoms and Summer Knight but their 350,300 am hour respectively. Idk if they charge more for another pop, but that's the only reason why I'd want to pay for an hour is another pop? I don't want to be cheap but don't want to pay an arm or leg either. I'd rather pay a premium HH, 200 or even 220 tops. That's what I'm going to do with blond massage Kaylah, but she offers HH, just charges add ons. So I don't know if I'm ready for the agency / Chicago life yet. Still getting comfortable and testing the waters.
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
06-11-17 08:40 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 2927They all fall down
With time and babies! But if that pussy is still tight and juicy then go bang it.
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 01:27 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 269I saw her back when she had her house saw her multiply times very friendly and very talkitive. She was way hotter a few years ago. Not a clock watcher at alll. Sometime she had me stay over night spending a couple hour doing stuff. She had a great body nice rack. I'm sure the guys that see her if you suck on her tits they squirt out fluids. She is great at oral and sex. She know what's she is doing in the sack for sure. She has does have issue but she is just extroverted she will talk to you like you've know each other when it maybe your first meet. She did have another kid and the last time I saw her she has some baby weight also baby damage. Her rates went down from what she use to charger but if you can connect with her and don't mind the talking which wasnt bad for me and the extra baby weight. You should give her a whirl she is still a good provider if the services hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by Packerfann53
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 01:12 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 269Your hit kid kaylah. She is a nice girl and the photo aren't hers donations add up quickly. She is easy to get a lone with nice relax atmosphere. Idk how she is getting good reviews on her massage technique. Service is okay. Hygiene wasn't bad but wasn't great. I could have caught her on a bad day but save the extra 50 and see a girl that tours milwaukee or drive to Chicago and see an agency girl you can thank me later. Get an agency girl you'll see what your getting and mosg with a more open menu.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 01:03 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 269I agree. She has a nice body and I think that boost her ego. Fine a provider that well rounded decent body but potential for chemistry is a better deal then nice body and a big ego. Not saying she is a bad girl but service is just so so.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 00:36 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 269Check out the other site she has a review. I don't remember what it said. So so because I can't remember anything that stood out. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Hoss5000
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 00:31 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 269Got to give you some props. Nice looking out ofg I did see her a while ago and she is a nice gal. Idk what the whole story is and hope she get better don't like to hear or see bad thing happen to good people.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 00:25 #14483Regular Member

Posts: 11Striking out
Tried calling every outcall or brookfield provider and some random providers. No dice on anyone answering phone or txt.
Thinking of pulling trigger on http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...l-now/20723293.
Qouted 120/ hhr 150/ hr no upsell no rush and claims no manager.
Quick search for bella turned up a bunch of other providers but not her. Anyone seen her?
-
06-10-17 23:17 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 386Alert alert
No offense, but with so much increasedrama L. ELECTRIC. Everywhere, I wouldn't recommend your first post to be asking questions, you might want to report some experiences, before I would think any members would pass any concrete info just saying, nothing personal, just is what itvis. HAPPY HUNTING to all & BE SAFE.
Originally Posted by TS7128
[View Original Post]
EAGLE 19.

















