Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 16866
-
06-13-17 10:25 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 103What price / deal did she offer you. I've never seen her but found this link that is 3 years old. Half of her pics look MILF sexy, others look like she is some free spirit stoner that would fart in front of you. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...els-world.html.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
06-13-17 08:41 #14510Regular Member

Posts: 15Germantown
Hi all. Long time lurker. I love reading your posts. Could someone point me in the right direction for a provider near or in Germantown? Please pm me. Thank you.
-
06-13-17 07:43 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 171SummerK
She NCNS me once late last year. It was during a one day special that she swore to never repeat. She never made it up to me as I refused to offer more than what was agreed upon. How recent are any of her pics? Any face pics floating around?
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 19:28 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 111LOL she looks like a zombie from walking dead.
Originally Posted by Mag25
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 18:35 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 105SummerK
I visited her about three times a few years ago. I also had to wait in the car until she was ready. I got tired of waiting and went elsewhere. I enjoyed my visits but one must be prepared to wait if they want to see her.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 17:57 #14506Senior Member

Posts: 119When I am $$$ I expect very hot women dressed up looking good. She kept changing the appointment time than had me sitting out in the car for 25 min. So I was pissed off before I even got into her apartment. Could tell she just had a smoke she was not dressed up but she did give me a out and my little guy was not taking over so off a went happy I got out.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 10:46 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 103Please explain.
What was wrong with her? She seems to be one of the highest reviewed providers. I found an old online article that had some face pics, she seemed to look okay, but I'm not taking a 5+ year article as hard evidence.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
06-12-17 10:43 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 103Where do you see her prices rise and fall, on P411? I wouldn't mind getting her at 250 or less. I never try to barter with anyone. I did ask her if she would do a HH and she said no.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 10:31 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 470Rhetoric
Being a senior in the past as you mentioned then I'm sure you will recall most seniors won't respond especially if its for intel of an unknown which I agree, I didn't find your question as digging for information like that and harmless, I see a senior answered your question with the info you were seeking and believe it was the right thing to in this case, at the same time taking jabs at a senior that demands you earn your wings could be a turn off for future info from that senior and his compadres, just my assessment on the posts about Natalie, take it or leave it advice having been there not long ago.
Originally Posted by TS7128
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 09:35 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 119I walked out on her she scared me and was not that hot.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 08:21 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 288Almost once a week Summer will post a special for 250, and once in a while it drops to 220, usually for appointments before noon.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 01:17 #14500Regular Member

Posts: 11Pic didn't post
Trying again.
-
06-12-17 00:10 #14499Senior Member

Posts: 269Most legit provider that charge in the 300 plus hour is an hour and mosg are included. Trust me if you take the time save the 300-350 shoot down to chicago the quality is whole lot better hygiene is always top notch and your second and even third pops are included with most unless stated otherwise you get a full hour no alarm clock no phone buzzing ringing it's just you and the provider. There are legit provider in the milwaukee area. The ones that charge the 300+ the second pop is included. Just make sure they have some legit reviews on the other site. Also guys on here can help out with becca and summer I would think. If your 200-220 just save a bit more and do two great visits instead of three mediocre / sub pair visit. Sometimes your never know how things go specially on the BP girls. If there is a gem out there most guys have already ran a train and don't share the ones they want for themselves. Just a thought save once and try it out they do have some agencies that come through milwaukee but larger pool in the Chicago area. Quality can me found anywhere just need to know where to look.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 22:50 #14498Regular Member

Posts: 11Bullet dodged?
Contacted candy. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...-time/15658253 She offered to come to me and agreed on 120/ hr. She kept stringing me along about the time she would show up.
I get a call 60-90 minutes after she said ahe was going to be at my place. Something seemed off with her so I told her I was on the 3rd floor of my hotel and gave her some instructions of where to go on the floor to wait for me. She was just then in the lobby and the front desk was questioning what she was doing in the hotel (probably for good reason). She sounded like she was high and or drunk and sounded like she was making a scene at the front desk. She finally followed the instructions I gave her and started calling me. I could hear her in the hallway talking to someone else too.
Long story short, I turned off my phone and went to bed. Glad I did cause 2nd look at the verify picture she sent me is ROUGH.
Pretty sure she is hitting the meth hard. The pic she sent had sunken cheeks and major hair loss.
-
06-11-17 21:05 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 308Kirby issue
I've see Kirby a few times. Always a rush to see her nice body and to me she's cute, but the service is maybe average. It is all about the money. I'm not easy to get hard a lot of leather dick and she doesn't put the effort to finish which has only happened once.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying she's bad just don't care. I've tried to get her to move down in her price, she won't that's ok there are so many others that will and are into it much more the her. To me it's YMMY with her.
















