Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 709 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 10631
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #101

    Cristy2681

    This is an entertaining read on her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ve-believed-it!&highlight=Cristy2681.

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Is she a good fuck?

  2. #100

    Aryan?

    Her email is aryanprincess and she referred to herself as aryan in some ads. Is she just clueless or neo nazi? Both?

    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    She recently ran an LMA-LMS ad on TNA. I saw her about 10 times when she was UTR prior to her joining TNA. BBFS, CIP, BB anal, CIA, BBBJ, CIMWS. Her current rates are ridiculously high, but maybe all hush services are included.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232383-scarlett1488

  3. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes Cristy2681.
    Is she a good fuck?

  4. #98

    Scarlett1488

    She recently ran an LMA-LMS ad on TNA. I saw her about 10 times when she was UTR prior to her joining TNA. BBFS, CIP, BB anal, CIA, BBBJ, CIMWS. Her current rates are ridiculously high, but maybe all hush services are included.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232383-scarlett1488

  5. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    No way uglier.
    LOL if you are talking about PersianGoddess97 no way I would touch that. Not even if I was paid, that's just nasty.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Cristy2681? Or a different one?
    Yes Cristy2681.

  7. #95

    Damn I hope those are just pimples.

    So I'm sick asshole and suspected she was up for BB action based on her looks and posts. The initial set of pics indicated she was hiding her weight but I was almost kinda considering taking plunge. She does have cute face if you like the alternative vibe. But then she posted next set of pics and I'm like "WTF? HELL NO!

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen that many pimples on an ass like that.

  8. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Penis  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. That back view is making me consider a life of celibacy.
    I've never seen that many pimples on an ass like that.

  9. #93
    Agreed. That back view is making me consider a life of celibacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]

  10. #92

    That profile pic.

    I just can't do it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rsianGoddess97

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    No way uglier.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekKing  [View Original Post]
    Giselle is a troll, less talking and more fucking if I were her.

    Twisted Linda: confirmed BBFSCIP or BBFSCIA, your pick.

    Cristy: confirmed BBFSCIP, kind of haggered though.

    Snowhite: confirmed BBFSCIA, she's way older than she looks in her pix though.
    Cristy2681? Or a different one?

  12. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekKing  [View Original Post]
    This Nekisa you are talking about?
    No way uglier.

  13. #89

    A and A

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255173-A-N-A

    No upcharge for it from her. Texted her and asked if anything goes, she said just ask for what you want during the session.

    BBFSCIP just $$/ hour.

  14. #88
    Macij offered BBFS + bbgreek for 400 plus uber to my hotel (I had been drinking and didn't want to drive). Never made the connection as I was waiting for her to tell me how much the uber was and she disappeared. Probably best so I could sober up and use the big head.

  15. #87
    Giselle is a troll, less talking and more fucking if I were her.

    Twisted Linda: confirmed BBFSCIP or BBFSCIA, your pick.

    Cristy: confirmed BBFSCIP, kind of haggered though.

    Snowhite: confirmed BBFSCIA, she's way older than she looks in her pix though.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    The one thing I've noticed on the other board, she she's spending more time prowling the ISO's and making comments there and also on some of the alerts.

    Saying you should have come and see me instead.

    I think she's over priced at 4 bills for and hour, and the number of guys willing to see her is down, so she's spending more and more time trying to drum up business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape