Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 622 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 9317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4502

    Fantasies

    Hit fantasies over the long weekend just for a change of pace since I'm usually a Foxy Lady guy. All this trip did was remind me WHY it's that way. Only like a dozen dancers on shift and the best looking ones didn't even make it on stage at all. The kept the FAT and/or UGLY ones on stage and believe me they didn't make any money at all. It was like they had the plague. The best looking lady ion the place was the bartender.

    Got a lapdance from Simone who's a spinner with a decent ass and absolutely NO TITS to speak of. I mean I would guess they could be called an A cup but that's generous. She offered me a full menu during the lapdance BUT when she put her ass in my face the STENCH almost made me puke. I've been with homeless crackheads that smelled better.

    Chastity also REALLY pushed hard for extra's as well. She wasn't bad looking in a Jersey Shore trashy kind of way. She has an OK ass, some hard as rock implants and a ton of tats as well. She was high as fuck on something. During the lapdance she stopped after like 30 sec and said it was done and asked if I wanted another. Tried to charge me double too by saying that I didn't pay for the first one when I had. She then promised a HJ in the lapdance area if I did another song. Said she does it all (including BBFS) but only in the CR. Her prices weren't too bad though with just the song price for a HJ.

    Btw, Chastity is her middle name and somebody PLEASE tell that girl that she needs to either wax or shave that asshole? I mean geez girl

    Liked Lexi but she stayed busy with her regular all night. Several other decent ones there but never got the chance to try them out. Overall, MUCH MUCH lower quality on the dancers (best like an 8, most like a 6 and several like 3 or a 4) than the other clubs in the area BUT it definitely is a place for extra's with every single dancer I talked to.

  2. #4501
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report.

    Went to CD Sunday evening around shift change. It was pretty dead (maybe due to fathers day?) there was a tall, thin and very hot girl with what I think was a Russian accent going by the name of Anna. Tried out a LD with her before committing to CR and glad I did. It lasted all of what felt like 1.5 minutes and it was very boring. If you have had a different experience with her I would love to hear about it.

    Also who's everyone's ATF at Desire?
    Concur on Anna, seems overly eager in public, but a money grabber up close.

    Lexi and Casey were my style. Only difference was Lexi's rack.

  3. #4500
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Desire

    Good Friday night at Desire.

    A little more Asian presence than before, FWIW.

    Anna from Russia, tall, thin blond, declined a dance, but she seems eager to please.

    Spent some time with Lexi, 5'5" ish thin / athletic brunette with proportional augmentation.

    Good conversation.

    First song, built up the expectation.

    Second song, knows how to keep you coming back.

    Well worth it.

  4. #4499

    Just a quick question.

    I haven't been to a strip joint in years. I live in Warwick and am wondering which are the best bets in the RI area.

  5. #4498

    I made that mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRhode  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in Lux? I have. Dark like chocolate, tight all around, beautiful rear, fun, fun, fun. Made my Fantasies cum true.
    Love her look, but mechanical and stupid expensive. Really a waste of time. All talk, the she barely touches.

  6. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRhode  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in Lux? I have. Dark like chocolate, tight all around, beautiful rear, fun, fun, fun. Made my Fantasies cum true.
    Foxy lady, Brockton. Works earlier in the week.

  7. #4496

    Lux

    Has anyone been in Lux? I have. Dark like chocolate, tight all around, beautiful rear, fun, fun, fun. Made my Fantasies cum true.

  8. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    CheeseHead, That was my Sunday routine for a number of years with Heaven, she used to be sensual when she first started. Her grinding still 'did it for me' though, kept me going between visits.

    So do the 2 for1's still last all afternoon on Sundays? Or are they just 1-2 pm and 7-8 pm now, so full price the rest of the time?!
    I think they are 12-2 and 7-8 only but not 100% sure.

  9. #4494

    That was my Sunday routine for a number of years

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense Sunday a12-1 wwas a usually a barren desert. Just Heaven doing non-sensual but grindy dances from 12:40-1 and no one else worth a darn was there much of the time.
    CheeseHead, That was my Sunday routine for a number of years with Heaven, she used to be sensual when she first started. Her grinding still 'did it for me' though, kept me going between visits.

    So do the 2 for1's still last all afternoon on Sundays? Or are they just 1-2 pm and 7-8 pm now, so full price the rest of the time?!

  10. #4493

    More new faces at WZ

    I've had such good luck recently with finding new dancers, I stopped by again. I got there a bit early, but there was already a handful of dancers there. I got in the mood quickly and they were already opening the back room. I met at least 2 new dancers, and tipped them on stage. Then I met Royality-- that's her name. She got called to the back stage and I had a private stage show and thereafter proceeded to the back room for an enjoyable time.

  11. #4492

    CD Sunday

    Just a quick report.

    Went to CD Sunday evening around shift change. It was pretty dead (maybe due to fathers day?) there was a tall, thin and very hot girl with what I think was a Russian accent going by the name of Anna. Tried out a LD with her before committing to CR and glad I did. It lasted all of what felt like 1.5 minutes and it was very boring. If you have had a different experience with her I would love to hear about it.

    Also who's everyone's ATF at Desire?

  12. #4491

    Sabrina at CD?

    Anyone know Sabrina's schedule at Desire? Had a great dance with her a while back and may want to repeat. From what I've gathered on other boards, she works Friday and Saturday nights. Would love to know if any of you have seen her on a different day / time.

  13. #4490
    Yes, that sounds like her, wondering if anyone has had any experience in the CR with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    Not sure it's the same one, but there was a Kitty at Fantasies a few months back (she could still be there but I haven't seen her in 6+ months) who was young, slim, very alt looking. She had a ton of tattoos, one whole sleeve (maybe more) was all Alice in wonderland related ink. If it's the same person (ask her about her ink, also she had kind of crazy eyes like really wide open though that could have been medication related), there might be some old reviews from her time at fantasies.

  14. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    No more $10 dances, instead it's 2-for-1 noon-to-1 PM and 7 PM-8 PM, 7 days a week.

    I don't think it was free groping that ended the $10 dances, a few dancers I talked to are blaming the owner for only asking the Sunday day girls their advice, most of whom apparently hated the $10 dances. Which fits with my experiences, some nights when the $10 dance clock started the dancers would all just disappear until 8 PM. There were a few smart dancers who would do $10 dances because they know $10 is still $10 better than nothing, and it's easier to get a new guy to try out a dancer for $10 than it is for $30 (or $30 for 2 dances), but clearly a lot of dancers aren't that smart.
    That makes sense Sunday a12-1 wwas a usually a barren desert. Just Heaven doing non-sensual but grindy dances from 12:40-1 and no one else worth a darn was there much of the time.

  15. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Has any one had a good time at RI Dolls lately, and has anyone spent any time with a dancer by the name of Kitty. She's an ALT looking girl with lots of Tattoos. Totally my type but I think she is new so I am wondering if anyone has some experience with her they could share.

    Thanks.
    Not sure it's the same one, but there was a Kitty at Fantasies a few months back (she could still be there but I haven't seen her in 6+ months) who was young, slim, very alt looking. She had a ton of tattoos, one whole sleeve (maybe more) was all Alice in wonderland related ink. If it's the same person (ask her about her ink, also she had kind of crazy eyes like really wide open though that could have been medication related), there might be some old reviews from her time at fantasies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape