Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 9306
-
06-25-17 11:33 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 253That was my Sunday routine for a number of years
CheeseHead, That was my Sunday routine for a number of years with Heaven, she used to be sensual when she first started. Her grinding still 'did it for me' though, kept me going between visits.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
So do the 2 for1's still last all afternoon on Sundays? Or are they just 1-2 pm and 7-8 pm now, so full price the rest of the time?!
-
06-24-17 22:11 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 113More new faces at WZ
I've had such good luck recently with finding new dancers, I stopped by again. I got there a bit early, but there was already a handful of dancers there. I got in the mood quickly and they were already opening the back room. I met at least 2 new dancers, and tipped them on stage. Then I met Royality-- that's her name. She got called to the back stage and I had a private stage show and thereafter proceeded to the back room for an enjoyable time.
-
06-19-17 19:43 #4489Regular Member

Posts: 22CD Sunday
Just a quick report.
Went to CD Sunday evening around shift change. It was pretty dead (maybe due to fathers day?) there was a tall, thin and very hot girl with what I think was a Russian accent going by the name of Anna. Tried out a LD with her before committing to CR and glad I did. It lasted all of what felt like 1.5 minutes and it was very boring. If you have had a different experience with her I would love to hear about it.
Also who's everyone's ATF at Desire?
-
06-18-17 18:33 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 27Sabrina at CD?
Anyone know Sabrina's schedule at Desire? Had a great dance with her a while back and may want to repeat. From what I've gathered on other boards, she works Friday and Saturday nights. Would love to know if any of you have seen her on a different day / time.
-
06-12-17 20:46 #4487Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes, that sounds like her, wondering if anyone has had any experience in the CR with her.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 22:10 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 889That makes sense Sunday a12-1 wwas a usually a barren desert. Just Heaven doing non-sensual but grindy dances from 12:40-1 and no one else worth a darn was there much of the time.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 21:57 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 431Not sure it's the same one, but there was a Kitty at Fantasies a few months back (she could still be there but I haven't seen her in 6+ months) who was young, slim, very alt looking. She had a ton of tattoos, one whole sleeve (maybe more) was all Alice in wonderland related ink. If it's the same person (ask her about her ink, also she had kind of crazy eyes like really wide open though that could have been medication related), there might be some old reviews from her time at fantasies.
Originally Posted by ZeroEast
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 21:53 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 431No more $10 dances, instead it's 2-for-1 noon-to-1 PM and 7 PM-8 PM, 7 days a week.
Originally Posted by Worgent6
[View Original Post]
I don't think it was free groping that ended the $10 dances, a few dancers I talked to are blaming the owner for only asking the Sunday day girls their advice, most of whom apparently hated the $10 dances. Which fits with my experiences, some nights when the $10 dance clock started the dancers would all just disappear until 8 PM. There were a few smart dancers who would do $10 dances because they know $10 is still $10 better than nothing, and it's easier to get a new guy to try out a dancer for $10 than it is for $30 (or $30 for 2 dances), but clearly a lot of dancers aren't that smart.
-
06-11-17 13:32 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 889Correctomundo.
Originally Posted by Worgent6
[View Original Post]
In a pinch may go for the 2 for 30.
-
06-11-17 09:17 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 253No more 10 buck dances at CF?
No more 10 buck dances? Then I'm out of going back here, that's all this place had going for it for a long time!
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 22:16 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 134Cr
Word is there are cameras. Don't forget to smile!!
Originally Posted by JoeHabo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 18:30 #4480Regular Member

Posts: 22Kitty at RI Dolls?
Has any one had a good time at RI Dolls lately, and has anyone spent any time with a dancer by the name of Kitty. She's an ALT looking girl with lots of Tattoos. Totally my type but I think she is new so I am wondering if anyone has some experience with her they could share.
Thanks.
-
06-08-17 11:50 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 76Wonderland?
Anyone gone to the cr at wonderland?
-
06-07-17 19:24 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 889Hope you got your dances when they still had those $10. Looks like they're gone. Too many guys grabby feely for nothing. New price structure.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
Those that have pm'ed me before feel free to ask for details in PM.
-
06-06-17 10:55 #4477Regular Member

Posts: 22I would love to find Kiki too, she was one of my faves at CL back in the day.
Originally Posted by Worcmass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





