Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10020

    Thanks for the tip DI.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish  [View Original Post]
    For just 30 more you could get FS with a 30 minute drive from there to Maryland.
    I was working with limited funds at the time and just wanted the basics, but I have heard a lot about PG County Md. Though. Maybe next time, but thank you just the same I do appreciate it.

    RD.

  2. #10019
    Quote Originally Posted by OldImmature  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt I needed some therapy on the way home tonight.

    In the dream I stopped in at Kara Therapy (http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...girls/26416434) at around 6, without advance warning. Pressed the bell and was greeted by the mamasan, who led me to a back room and asked the usual, "First time?" to which I lied, no.

    She took my 30 minute donation and left me to my own devices, so I stripped and waited. Julie, a mid-40's asian lady came to show me to the shower, where she scrubbed the day off of me, then we went back to the room for some back rubbing, which was followed by some under the sheet attention to the sensitive bits. After the flip, her top was pulled up to her chin without any prompting, and she pointed to my expression of interest and asked if that needed massage too, silly question.

    I was caressing her ass while she worked on me, and she stopped and asked if she should remove the bottoms, I said "sure" and off they came.

    With the additional tactile stimulation (FOV), I finished my dream rather quickly, and she helped me dress. I tipped her a bit more than the usual for a 30-min session, but that was because I'm unused to nudity other than my own at such places.

    For. 6 + . 4, I had a nice dream. And stupid me, as I was leaving, spotted an enhanced, shorter, asian lady on my way out, and failed to get her name, dangit!

    O. I.
    Does Kara Therapy offer anything extra or is this all just soft touch?

  3. #10018
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...093416427.html

    I was over in WB yesterday morning and decided to check out this new place. Needed a massage and didn't go in with high expectations for anything else. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by two attractive, younger (30's) Chinese ladies. The one that greeted me handed me off to Kiki, who had good skills in all aspects of my service. She was quite friendly and accommodating with a great attitude. I didn't push for too much, since I only came in with standard tip and I believe with rewarding appropriately for anything above NOVA standard. The other lady seemed to be in charge and suggested I would enjoy 4 hand next time. I got her name, but can't remember it. I would definitely return when over that way again and recommend it based on my first visit. The full hour was $60 and the tip of $50 brought a big smile, hug and kiss on my way out. Rooms are clean, large and private. Location is toward the back and provides entrance away from the road.
    I recently had my third visit here and second with Kiki. My other visit was with Maggie, who was In NY on this day. Each visit was pretty much like I described above. Both ladies are attractive and friendly but with limits. I also met Jean who said she was the receptionist. She said come back we love to provide you with great service here. She also said they have a Yoyo and a Lucy working there sometimes. I didn't see either or know if they were there that day. I recommend.

  4. #10017
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish  [View Original Post]
    For just 30 more you could get FS with a 30 minute drive from there to Maryland.
    Please PM for more details. Thanks.

  5. #10016
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish  [View Original Post]
    For just 30 more you could get FS with a 30 minute drive from there to Maryland.
    Feel free to PM me with specifics as well. I am moving to VA but currently still in MD, and since Moon closed I haven't found any FS AMPs on this side of the Potomac. Thanks.

  6. #10015

    Recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkerIrish  [View Original Post]
    For just 30 more you could get FS with a 30 minute drive from there to Maryland.
    Please feel free to PM the recommendations.

  7. #10014
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog45  [View Original Post]
    I think they have 2 or 3 girls working, YoYo said she was new here, don't know how long she's staying though. All in all a great visit, 80/50.

    RD.
    For just 30 more you could get FS with a 30 minute drive from there to Maryland.

  8. #10013
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    I assume it is Thai Sharon.
    I think this refers to a Latina spa.

  9. #10012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    I assume it is Thai Sharon.
    I assume so as well, but I've seen her on multiple occasions and she is fine. I had gear success with her when she started in the business, but now she doesn't do anything he mentioned. I suppose YMMV.

  10. #10011
    Quote Originally Posted by DcManLive  [View Original Post]
    The name of the spa he is referring to is called His and Her Spa in Tysons. I have been there several times and reviewed it on here also. The owners name is Sandra. The details he provided are spot on the same as my experience, except the BJ part, she told me she don't do that, but of course YMMV. There is a new girl there now too, Annie, even better looking and the same service with BJ.

    What I can't figure out is what place is he referring to in his second paragraph?
    I assume it is Thai Sharon.

  11. #10010

    Kara Therapy

    I dreamt I needed some therapy on the way home tonight.

    In the dream I stopped in at Kara Therapy (http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...girls/26416434) at around 6, without advance warning. Pressed the bell and was greeted by the mamasan, who led me to a back room and asked the usual, "First time?" to which I lied, no.

    She took my 30 minute donation and left me to my own devices, so I stripped and waited. Julie, a mid-40's asian lady came to show me to the shower, where she scrubbed the day off of me, then we went back to the room for some back rubbing, which was followed by some under the sheet attention to the sensitive bits. After the flip, her top was pulled up to her chin without any prompting, and she pointed to my expression of interest and asked if that needed massage too, silly question.

    I was caressing her ass while she worked on me, and she stopped and asked if she should remove the bottoms, I said "sure" and off they came.

    With the additional tactile stimulation (FOV), I finished my dream rather quickly, and she helped me dress. I tipped her a bit more than the usual for a 30-min session, but that was because I'm unused to nudity other than my own at such places.

    For. 6 + . 4, I had a nice dream. And stupid me, as I was leaving, spotted an enhanced, shorter, asian lady on my way out, and failed to get her name, dangit!

    O. I.

  12. #10009

    Soft Touch Therapy

    New to the board but not the hobby so I just thought it was time to start sharing a little bit instead of just taking all of the time. I found myself in the W. Springfield area today and checked online for a local spa then decided on ST Therapy. They have the usual private foyer / entry room with a bell, and a very nice MMS showed me to a room where I met YoYo who looked surprisingly young and quite attractive. When I first came in I thought it was strictly a therapeutic place but my SP put me at ease during the table shower where she was somewhat playful. The massage was exceptionally good and relaxing, she hit all the right spots. After the flip she was very accommodating and had some skills to top off a perfect session with the standard nova finish. She had a good attitude and I would love to do a repeat if I'm in the area again. I think they have 2 or 3 girls working, YoYo said she was new here, don't know how long she's staying though. All in all a great visit, 80/50.

    Thanks to everyone that has put out the effort to share their experiences for the rest of us to fast track to the best places.

    RD.

  13. #10008
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 86

    His and Her Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipperKlein  [View Original Post]
    I can't figure out which place you are referring to in the first paragraph of your post. Can you give some more detail? Also, provider name would be most welcome.

    Thanks.
    The name of the spa he is referring to is called His and Her Spa in Tysons. I have been there several times and reviewed it on here also. The owners name is Sandra. The details he provided are spot on the same as my experience, except the BJ part, she told me she don't do that, but of course YMMV. There is a new girl there now too, Annie, even better looking and the same service with BJ.

    What I can't figure out is what place is he referring to in his second paragraph?

  14. #10007

    Ex BG

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    This is a little bit under the radar, but I was wondering if other folks have been to the places in Tysons that advertise mostly american girls. Specifically Edens / BlueGems / SecretTemptations.

    BG has been around for a great while, and recently I made a visit visited Eden and saw Emma. While the massage was substandard by industrious Asian standards, the hospitality and headlights shown more than made up for the difference. Alogether a lovely time.
    That's because Emma used to work at BG. She ended up being let go because of her extra activities. From guys I used to know who went there while she worked, she would get pretty close to do FS a few times, as I was recommended to go to BG a while back. Now it's an a complete different location, and the girls even though are just as pretty, I'd say the service there has gone down quite a bit. That's how I ended up going to Edenmodels. Did try Secrets but it's a hit and miss slot since girls always swap.

  15. #10006

    YMMV, but my experience

    0) I do not know of any placed in Vienna that give extras. Even if I did, it is too close to home. Someone would see me.

    1) The way you are dressed? I can not say. I have alway been offered NOVA, never BJ. Ring. They don't care. I have come in with biking shorts (rode over), and in a business suit. Very similar experience.

    2) I would not be a jerk. Be nice and she will be nice to you. No special services.

    3) House fee: house charges by hour. Extras are for tips. Only thing is Table Shower really require a 1 hr or longer shower.

    4) At the flip, she might ask me what I want. Also, that is when any negotiations happen. If she is up for more, it will be obvious -- they will touch your balls while you are on the stomach. My experience is $40 is a good HJ, $60 is a hand job where I get to roam.

    5) I would never pay with a credit card -- ever. Cash is kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by OralLover11  [View Original Post]
    So I've been going to AMPs for awhile for traditional massage. The last one I went to the lady got a bit handsy with me, and I thought perhaps she was testing my reaction to see if I was open for a HE. But then I thought, well I'm wearing a wedding ring, and I definitely didn't ask for anything special, so am I supposed to say something now? I had been going to the establishment (in vienna) for awhile now, so I thought maybe they were satisfied I was not LE. Having never had my cherry popped at an AMP, I'd like advice!

    1. Does the way your dressed upon arrival have a significant impact on chance to receive NOVA or BJ? For example ring / no ring, athletic wear vs business attire.

    2. Does the way you interact with the head / manager matter much? When you walk in, is there a special service to buy, or anything special to mention like "deep relax" or "full relax" or whatever?

    3. Does it matter if you buy 60 or 90 minute, or a particular style (e. G. Thai, deep tissue, swedish, etc)? From what I've read it seems like guys are buying the shortest duration ones, which doesn't make sense to me. I'd think the longer / better paying customer up front serves a better chance?

    4. Do you generally make the first move or wait for them to engage you? Is there a way to discretely signal that you're game without causing a scene if they're not into that sort of work? What signals do you look for that may not be obvious? At my last trip, she touched my inner thigh and 'brushed' the right area seemingly "by mistake," although her hands were all over my ass.

    5. Does paying in cash or credit make a difference (e. G. They trust you more with a card?

    Any other tips or things to consider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape