Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 1409 1909 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17139
    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    Recently divorced from area code 262. Has two kids that live with her.
    Um, thanks. But I was really wondering about HE.

  2. #17138
    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    All Veras girls give HE or other services, They just haven't been caught yet. Look at 1307 that short Vietnames girl Mia, she probably makes like $1200 a day. If you can't beat them why not join them.
    Do they work elsewhere at the same time? I've tried a few times man.

  3. #17137
    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    All Veras girls give HE or other services, They just haven't been caught yet. Look at 1307 that short Vietnames girl Mia, she probably makes like $1200 a day. If you can't beat them why not join them.
    All Veras girls give HE or other services, mind elaboratinging.

  4. #17136

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanC  [View Original Post]
    Here's a lovely-looking lass, name of Tammy:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6172402996.html

    Any reports on her?
    Recently divorced from area code 262. Has two kids that live with her.

  5. #17135

    Veras place 2403

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleOfMan  [View Original Post]
    Could someone who had Marian before PM me some details? She works out of Vera's place Thailand Massage. Appreciate it!

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6166797938.html
    All Veras girls give HE or other services, They just haven't been caught yet. Look at 1307 that short Vietnames girl Mia, she probably makes like $1200 a day. If you can't beat them why not join them.

  6. #17134
    Vera has her CPR / AED card posted. I wonder what it's like to have a situation after giving a customer an orgasm. They must go apeshit. Call an ambulance and clean up all the jizz before the paramedics arrive...

  7. #17133

    Massage by Tammy at CC

    Here's a lovely-looking lass, name of Tammy:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6172402996.html

    Any reports on her?

  8. #17132

    Thai Pauleen

    Lookin for a Thai fix. I will keep this brief. Her pix was ok. Great photographer. But she wasn't thick, she's fat and kinda gross. I didn't take the session. Just tryin to save you all time hope it helps.

  9. #17131

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by KindSoul  [View Original Post]
    Johnny, you seem to have done exacatly what my buddy did also. Except they went on dates. Seems you were stirring shit up.
    Your replying to a post from 3 months ago. A sensitive issue has come up recently, regarding that same provider that's quite similar. Hmmm.

  10. #17130

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/7009466

    I finally went to check Lisa out. She actually looks better in person. Cute face, slim body, pretty nice huge CZ that are real. Around mid 30's. All natural Bush if you like that. Very friendly and not rushed. Everything on the menu, CFS.

    You are right, she does work out of Selina's place in CC. I asked if twosome on the menu? She said of course no problem, and Selina agreed. They seemed really for it, somewhat playful about it. Might have to save up some mula and try that.

    Enjoyed the service with Lisa. Never saw her in Hawaii before, might be new to the bz. Will repeat. Standard fees.

    Flesh.
    This place has been pushing pussy rub for sometime.

  11. #17129

    Marian

    Could someone who had Marian before PM me some details? She works out of Vera's place Thailand Massage. Appreciate it!

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6166797938.html

  12. #17128
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Lisa's advertised phone number relates to the advertisements of the provider hiding behind the sheer curtains: http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/808-94...713&id=3283363.

    http://bodyrubratings.com/808-946-4713

    I don't recall that woman's name. It is possible she has re-branded herself as Lisa.

    If anyone toftt, please report. Mahalo!

    Jan Fortifore.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/7009466

    I finally went to check Lisa out. She actually looks better in person. Cute face, slim body, pretty nice huge CZ that are real. Around mid 30's. All natural Bush if you like that. Very friendly and not rushed. Everything on the menu, CFS.

    You are right, she does work out of Selina's place in CC. I asked if twosome on the menu? She said of course no problem, and Selina agreed. They seemed really for it, somewhat playful about it. Might have to save up some mula and try that.

    Enjoyed the service with Lisa. Never saw her in Hawaii before, might be new to the bz. Will repeat. Standard fees.

    Flesh.

  13. #17127

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer56  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow Mongers, I need your help with Rina. I had two great sessions with her, even participated in mutual massage at her request, had a great time and was hoping to make a once a week routine with her, very pleased with her service, attitude, etc. Anyway she won't answer my calls or text for appointments. ??

    The mistake I made and the reason I think she's blocking me is because I came across her profile on WeChat, said Hello and asked her out? Well that somehow bothered or scared her off and now she won't answer my request for massage? Believe me, I have tried many times but no answer, prior to all this she would talk to me directly or text and we would set up appointment.

    So if any of you can call and ask her to give me a second chance, tell her I promise not to over step my bounds. And just stick to massage service, LOL. You can PM me for details and my number. She knows my name is Johnny.

    Rina, f you are reading this, so sorry and I promise to keep things strictly business. Please give me a 2nd chance, I miss your service. .

    Thank You.
    Johnny, you seem to have done exacatly what my buddy did also. Except they went on dates. Seems you were stirring shit up.

  14. #17126

    Thai Aloha

    Anyone been there lately? Been there once and got beat up by an older Thai lady. Literally cracked my back in like 4 places, stretched me to the max but all covered. I remember seeing an older lady in spandex leggings. Just wondering if any play was had recently.

  15. #17125
    Has anyone tried the other girls at Royal? Vicky was gone to China last time I called. She may be back but last time I tried they told me she was here then stuck me with Anna. I know people reviewed Cherry but unless she changed her name she doesn't show up on their ad. Neither does the local black looking girl that used to be in their ads. Just wondering if anyone tried the new girls before I give it another shot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape