Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14496
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    No offense, but with so much increasedrama L. ELECTRIC. Everywhere, I wouldn't recommend your first post to be asking questions, you might want to report some experiences, before I would think any members would pass any concrete info just saying, nothing personal, just is what itvis. HAPPY HUNTING to all & BE SAFE.

    EAGLE 19.
    I love the way posters jump to say things like this. I've been a senior member before, but for personal reasons, got rid of my other username. Obviously, if anyone knows the Natalie I am speaking about, who doesn't post anymore, then they could probably deduce that with the information I did provide in the original post. I appreciate the 2 cents but your post is unnecessary.

  2. #14495

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Daprip  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone for the love of god tell me if this girl is real? Please! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!

    Please respond here or PM. Thanks!

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-0399/18081022
    I can guarantee that you will not meet that girl:

    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...nIAMST4Zbmr2Ds

    And if I was putting money on it, I'd put money on it being a shitty encounter. The girls that advertise with obviously fake pics like that are preying on our stupidity.

    Which, sadly, is not a terrible gamble.

  3. 06-11-17 16:05


  4. #14494

    This girl

    Can anyone for the love of god tell me if this girl is real? Please! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!

    Please respond here or PM. Thanks!

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-0399/18081022

  5. #14493

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She has a nice body and I think that boost her ego. Fine a provider that well rounded decent body but potential for chemistry is a better deal then nice body and a big ego. Not saying she is a bad girl but service is just so so.
    About time there is some less than stellar reviews. I was beginning to think she was saving all her clunkers for me. Services improve with repeated visits. In calls all week.

  6. #14492

    I saw her a few months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TS7128  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whatever happened to Natalie who used to post all the time? She was reviewed her and on the oThER site, sometimes would shave half her head, cute Hispanic looking chick?
    She said she was moving out the state and better see her before she leaves for good.

  7. #14491

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni8487  [View Original Post]
    Hey I dreamed I saw Candy last weekend. She's legit. She looked familiar and sure as heck she is. Used to go by Holly a few years ago and I did a TER review on her back then. Oh, and yes her teeth are fine, I'm sure someone will ask b / c you can't tell from the pics.

    Anyways. BBBJ and CFS with MSOG for $100. She's a nice gal and has a fun personality, but is keeping busy. Had to wait for one of you fools to leave to get the green light.

    So be nice to her, she's fun.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-5614/18023899

    Thanks, Gio.
    Saw her back when she was Holly. Was not impressed to ever return.

  8. #14490

    Thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    Your hit kid kaylah. She is a nice girl and the photo aren't hers donations add up quickly. She is easy to get a lone with nice relax atmosphere. Idk how she is getting good reviews on her massage technique. Service is okay. Hygiene wasn't bad but wasn't great. I could have caught her on a bad day but save the extra 50 and see a girl that tours milwaukee or drive to Chicago and see an agency girl you can thank me later. Get an agency girl you'll see what your getting and mosg with a more open menu.
    I do not like being picky but I feel each provider I have seen (7 total, 6 from MKE) have either been fattier / uglier than I like or their pictures show, or the service / atmosphere / vibe has not been up to PAR for my liking. With that being said MY preference is to always get a HH session, because I only need 5-15 for some FS, and some nice convo before and after. I could get QV but I don't want to be rushed or reminded of time (or to cheap) so I usually get HH. My biggest issue with an hour session is most providers I've seen said they will charge an extra 50-100 for an extra pop (besides Mary Fox). That's starting to get a little ridiculous IMO, 350-450 for an hour session, and I'm risking that the vibe / connection won't be there. I want to see Becca Blossoms and Summer Knight but their 350,300 am hour respectively. Idk if they charge more for another pop, but that's the only reason why I'd want to pay for an hour is another pop? I don't want to be cheap but don't want to pay an arm or leg either. I'd rather pay a premium HH, 200 or even 220 tops. That's what I'm going to do with blond massage Kaylah, but she offers HH, just charges add ons. So I don't know if I'm ready for the agency / Chicago life yet. Still getting comfortable and testing the waters.

    Alpha.

  9. #14489

    They all fall down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when she had her house saw her multiply times very friendly and very talkitive. She was way hotter a few years ago. Not a clock watcher at alll. Sometime she had me stay over night spending a couple hour doing stuff. She had a great body nice rack. I'm sure the guys that see her if you suck on her tits they squirt out fluids. She is great at oral and sex. She know what's she is doing in the sack for sure. She has does have issue but she is just extroverted she will talk to you like you've know each other when it maybe your first meet. She did have another kid and the last time I saw her she has some baby weight also baby damage. Her rates went down from what she use to charger but if you can connect with her and don't mind the talking which wasnt bad for me and the extra baby weight. You should give her a whirl she is still a good provider if the services hasn't changed.
    With time and babies! But if that pussy is still tight and juicy then go bang it.

  10. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by Packerfann53  [View Original Post]
    Sierra Rose is a very friendly, and orally gifted girl, but she put on quite a bit of weight after her last pregnancy and has not taken it off.
    I saw her back when she had her house saw her multiply times very friendly and very talkitive. She was way hotter a few years ago. Not a clock watcher at alll. Sometime she had me stay over night spending a couple hour doing stuff. She had a great body nice rack. I'm sure the guys that see her if you suck on her tits they squirt out fluids. She is great at oral and sex. She know what's she is doing in the sack for sure. She has does have issue but she is just extroverted she will talk to you like you've know each other when it maybe your first meet. She did have another kid and the last time I saw her she has some baby weight also baby damage. Her rates went down from what she use to charger but if you can connect with her and don't mind the talking which wasnt bad for me and the extra baby weight. You should give her a whirl she is still a good provider if the services hasn't changed.

  11. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    Ariahna Mayy: Pros- pretty face, comfortable incall, a little umph in her attitude which I like. Cons- Lives in Racine, thicker than I personally like in certain areas, not very "into" the action. Jess / Mercedes white girl chest tat: Pros- very pretty blonde, better in person. Nice petite body, decently tight. Cons: crappy incall, very sad for such a pretty girl. Probably addiction issues. Baby Bunny: Pros- Super hot, nice body, very tight, super comfortable and nice to talk to while in hotel. Cons: very sketchy unprofessional set up, SUPER PARANOID until you get in room. Waited and left a few times because she never responded after I drove to location area. Gives run around about when getting room, etc. Travels with friend and friends child, or says she does. Plenty excuses with the 2 "roommates". Does not let you even close to pound it since she's so tight, but I make it work. Mary Fox: Pros- for my experience and standards, the best pricing. Awesome website, love to jag to her pics. Super nice and friendly. Very talkative. Big tits and okay ass. Cons: deff pictured her being hotter. A big flappier than pictures show. Jessica Rose: Pros- decent face, decent hotel location, now only does outcall but idc. Cons- looks better in ad. Bad stomach. Did not like her attitude or personality and how she acted during the action. Glad to share and compare experiences. Still on my hitlist. Summer knight, Kaylah, Becca Blossoms (obv), FATIMAH / Sadia NEVER had answered my calls or texts! I'm so turned on by her. Sierra Rose. OFG made me want to try Violet before she had her issues. Jenna. Don't really want to but ok I'll end up bangin Nola sometime when no one else is available since it seems like she always is. Happy hunting.

    Alpha.
    Your hit kid kaylah. She is a nice girl and the photo aren't hers donations add up quickly. She is easy to get a lone with nice relax atmosphere. Idk how she is getting good reviews on her massage technique. Service is okay. Hygiene wasn't bad but wasn't great. I could have caught her on a bad day but save the extra 50 and see a girl that tours milwaukee or drive to Chicago and see an agency girl you can thank me later. Get an agency girl you'll see what your getting and mosg with a more open menu.

  12. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm the only one that wasn't impressed by her. She has a great ass but her face is like a 4 or 5. She just didn't do it for me in any way. Not GFE asks for tip right away. I prefer them to at least fake me into thinking they enjoy what they do.
    I agree. She has a nice body and I think that boost her ego. Fine a provider that well rounded decent body but potential for chemistry is a better deal then nice body and a big ego. Not saying she is a bad girl but service is just so so.

  13. #14485
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss5000  [View Original Post]
    Okay I tried. Officially giving up on this one. Bambie can be difficult to get in touch I think because her incall isn't ideal. It's on the northside near Silver Spring and it sounds like she's living with someone that she's trying to work around (Not interested in that game.) I don't know the specific neighborhood very well, but I get the feeling lots and lots of daylight is the only way I'd be able to relax there. Still little head was driving so I tried one more time today and it sounds like her incall is out of the question now. No car dates either. If anyone with a decent outcall is interested I think that's all she's doing now. Good luck.

    Hoss.
    Check out the other site she has a review. I don't remember what it said. So so because I can't remember anything that stood out. Good luck.

  14. #14484
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit her this afternoon for a couple of hours. She looked great and is feeling better. The fractured ribs are now a bigger issued than the pneumonia. Looks like she will be cooped up for awhile yet. Took her some flowers from the garden and some other treats. I think her biggest treat was a delivery from Jimmy Johns. Anyhow, not else to report other than I am eagerly awaiting her release. Enjoy the tropical weekend. OFG out.
    Got to give you some props. Nice looking out ofg I did see her a while ago and she is a nice gal. Idk what the whole story is and hope she get better don't like to hear or see bad thing happen to good people.

  15. #14483
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Striking out

    Tried calling every outcall or brookfield provider and some random providers. No dice on anyone answering phone or txt.

    Thinking of pulling trigger on http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...l-now/20723293.

    Qouted 120/ hhr 150/ hr no upsell no rush and claims no manager.

    Quick search for bella turned up a bunch of other providers but not her. Anyone seen her?

  16. #14482

    Alert alert

    Quote Originally Posted by TS7128  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whatever happened to Natalie who used to post all the time? She was reviewed her and on the oThER site, sometimes would shave half her head, cute Hispanic looking chick?
    No offense, but with so much increasedrama L. ELECTRIC. Everywhere, I wouldn't recommend your first post to be asking questions, you might want to report some experiences, before I would think any members would pass any concrete info just saying, nothing personal, just is what itvis. HAPPY HUNTING to all & BE SAFE.

    EAGLE 19.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape