Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1451
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #281

    Video Games

    Starting to tire of the video business. First Bandita needed hers taken down because someone on this site thought she was too good for that. Then Kendra gets blackmailed when some guy says he's going to send the videos to her parents if she won't participate in a gangbang. Now one of my ATFs (who I filmed for years) has hooked up with a sugardaddy (who watches this site) and he doesn't want anyone to see her videos on here anymore and certainly not a dude barebacking her. Even though he's not even gone full sugardaddy since she's still doing dates. And the irony is that I think he fell in love with her by watching the videos. And then there's the complaints I get from the girls because they say if one guy sees her barebacking once in a vid, everyone assumes that she barebacks on all dates without exception.

    Thankfully I have a new go-to, and as long as she doesn't flake on me, the Piper "No Password Required" Tour returns next week.

  2. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    The stupidity level of some of these providers is off the charts when they post in the "men seeking women" section of BP. ... I imagine bargains could be had by calling them, since they're confused why the phone isn't ringing off the hook.
    That's one way to look at it.

    Another way to look at it is there are far fewer girls' ads to trawl through on the M4 W section. It seemed like they used to age-off after a while in the old Escort section of the site.

    And I don't know if it's "free vs fee" but some ads are thrown to the end if you put BP in Gallery mode. So if you're in the W4 M section in Gallery mode, today's (I'm guessing) free ads might be on page 33. But in the M4 W section, they're on page 3. And most of the girl's ads in that section appear to be of the free variety.

    Yeah, you deal with the occasional dick-pic. I think it's smart to move to where you're more-easily noticed.

  3. #279
    I have never had the pleasure of finding a porn video of someone I know, but I know a few girls that I keep looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monk33  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations Baltimoronic. I read this and nearly snorted coffee out my nose.

  4. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Please try to remember that there are people trying to jack off to this shit. And that someone could be a loved one. A nephew, an uncle. Be good to your family.
    Congratulations Baltimoronic. I read this and nearly snorted coffee out my nose.

  5. #277

    Got to work on this

    I need to work on this aspect of my recordings. Part of it is being intimidated by VegaWrap's pics, that guy is a freaking glue factory, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to do amateur porn, please get a money shot or at least climax. Show some cum. There's so many vids on the web where the vid cuts off mid-BJ or mid-fucking. WTF?

    Please try to remember that there are people trying to jack off to this shit. And that someone could be a loved one. A nephew, an uncle. Be good to your family.

  6. #276

    LAme

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    There too many posters that do that. It is so annoying that I no longer click on their links. Such a a waste of my time.

    ILP.
    It really is a waste. I prefer the money shot be internal with it it dripping out.

  7. #275

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to do amateur porn, please get a money shot or at least climax. Show some cum. There's so many vids on the web where the vid cuts off mid-BJ or mid-fucking. WTF?

    Please try to remember that there are people trying to jack off to this shit. And that someone could be a loved one. A nephew, an uncle. Be good to your family.
    There too many posters that do that. It is so annoying that I no longer click on their links. Such a a waste of my time.

    ILP.

  8. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to do amateur porn, please get a money shot or at least climax. Show some cum. There's so many vids on the web where the vid cuts off mid-BJ or mid-fucking. WTF?

    Please try to remember that there are people trying to jack off to this shit. And that someone could be a loved one. A nephew, an uncle. Be good to your family.
    Doesn't NiteTimer normally creampie them and then cut the camera? Hard to deny the work those girls are putting into the scene, but I don't recall a lot of money shots in NT's screen work.

  9. #273

    Amateur Porn: Cum on cam for fuck's sake!

    If you're going to do amateur porn, please get a money shot or at least climax. Show some cum. There's so many vids on the web where the vid cuts off mid-BJ or mid-fucking. WTF?

    Please try to remember that there are people trying to jack off to this shit. And that someone could be a loved one. A nephew, an uncle. Be good to your family.

  10. #272

    IQ Test

    The stupidity level of some of these providers is off the charts when they post in the "men seeking women" section of BP.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/MenSee...layout=gallery

    I imagine bargains could be had by calling them, since they're confused why the phone isn't ringing off the hook.

  11. #271

    Oh, leave the poor pervert alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Poor Ninja might not show his face ever again haha. He just got his pee pee sucked by a man. Thats Natalie.
    I mean, think about it, if one can put aside one's own prejudice and sexual orientation and examine the scenario objectively, then one would inevitably come to the only logically conclusion available. And that is a tranny would, presumably know best in a "Men's" pleasure, especially in the art of fellatio, because isn't he / she once a man as the old adage goes?

    There are taboos, then there are TABOOS. And as long as a monger doesn't physically harm the girl they're engaged in sex with. Ancillary and residual harm derived from prostitution would not be a topic of this discussion. And don't infringed upon another mongers hedonistic pursuit, then all's well in my book.

    Beside, aren't we all wicked to one degreed, or another for us to be here in the first place?

    After all depravity knows no bound - - -.

    Fox.

  12. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by RealNinja  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemongers,

    I been sitting on some reports lately as I have been rather lazy. But a few weeks ago I had one of those dreams where I refused to wake up, one of those I am going to stay sleeping till I have a good dream with a SW. As many of you may well know it was a long night. The sun was starting to creep up and the first grayish blue rays where staining the horizon when I finally decided it was time to settle for whatever was still left strolling.

    I finally entered my dream with a tall, skinny WSW. She was all skinny and bones which is very unlike my usual preference, but on this not I was a begged not a chooser. To my pleasant surprise she had a nice attitude for a young one. She took directions well and got the job done which is what I needed after a such a long sleep.

    On another note I dreamt of Crystal again recently, she is quickly become one of my favs. She never even asks about donations to her college funds, she just graciously accepts whatever is given and proceeds to fulfill a mongers dreams. Dream of her if you can fellas she never disappoints, only hassle is she says her phone was stolen. So you have to catch this unicorn.

    Anyhow here is my motion picture from my dream, enjoy mongers.

    P. S My fellow mongers, get out there and turn those cameras on, don't let me be the only one out here having fun with these girls!

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59471f5b8afdf
    Poor Ninja might not show his face ever again haha. He just got his pee pee sucked by a man. Thats Natalie.

  13. #269

    Brandy

    I usually do not say anything but this make me mad. After having lunch and a date with Brandy. She was sharing with me about a date she had early this morning that did not pay her after the date was done. I'm sorry guys but I think this is so wrong the woman provides you with a service and you get off then not paying is dead wrong. I hope you keep your word and come back to pay her. NG1957.

  14. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Would someone PM on how to get in touch with Amber on vacation in the city of Baltimore. Her BF can not due to issues of his own. Thanks Niceguy1957.
    Which one? There is a bunch of them behind bars.

  15. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmdapimp  [View Original Post]
    "I'm smarter than her anyway" judging by you post your not. She had a kidnapping charge on you. And you made a ass of yourself. Now your talking about looking for her!? Just move on. You fucked up and are only making it worse.
    Ditto that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape