Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,721 to 27,735 of 61409
-
06-11-17 15:20 #33689Senior Member

Posts: 261Amber
Amber that lives in Brooklyn with her BF Mike. She was on the news and went in the city jail on April 21 2017.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 13:56 #33688Senior Member

Posts: 2343Good!
She's one of the SW that had emotional issues before her addiction. She's one that needed to be on psych meds to function.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
I hope Layla finds her way off the streets soon .I think her cheese has slid off the bread as well .
-
06-11-17 13:10 #33687Senior Member

Posts: 540Ashley
Picked this wonderful lassie the other night by the you-haul. Told me her name is Ashley 28 years old nice short plump girl with blonde hair. She had on a green sundress looking proper. Took her to my spot and we got proper naughty. Normally I don't pick up big girls but this slag had an ass for days. Service was above average but her attitude was on tip top. Plus that ass made up for it. Not the best cameraman but here some pics of her from the backside.
-
06-11-17 03:44 #33686Senior Member

Posts: 705Yes chief
.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
Roger that.
-
06-10-17 23:16 #33685Senior Member

Posts: 58No, she didn't give my plate number to the police. I heard her shouting out the number as I was leaving. Can't read apparently because she was shouting out the wrong number. That aside, I'm smarter than her anyway. No one will ever get my plate number, I'll just leave it at that. Third, any ***** who claims to go running to the police to report her own prostitution is dumb even by ***** standards. It's a stupid bluff. You be sure to let her know that when I see her again I'll make damn sure she doesn't see me until it's too late. So I better not see her.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 22:26 #33684Senior Member

Posts: 2343Dat Butt!
On my way out of Bmore this morning I passed through Payson, just to see who was out. I saw some sweet looking plump onion ass white girl in a pair of blue jean shorts, walking with her BF
I slowed down and followed for a second, untill I realized it was Jewelz and her BF. I didn't want her see me in case we made eye contact or acknowledged each other in anyway.
I didn't want to cause trouble for her or disrespect the guy. If you happen to see her walking to or from the store or something, you're going to be pleasently surprised at her appearance. Her ass is getting big, along with her legs and her face is filling out along with her boobs. Girlfriend was looking good!
Not sure how the current BF would react to you walking up on her and saying hello, so be careful. I've heard the guy is a bit of a psycho when it comes to her.
-
06-10-17 20:51 #33683Senior Member

Posts: 94She's a close resemblance to Lisa for sure. Lisa got out of dodge and is with her parents in Ohio, seems to be doing ok as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 20:31 #33682Senior Member

Posts: 1369Hate to tell you Bolo but her name isn't Erica either. I guess that's her street name. But she is a great date. I been collaborating her since the end of last year. She's cool people.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 20:03 #33681Senior Member

Posts: 360Another look at Erica, Lisa / Leah
Nothing to add but congrats on pic #14,000!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 18:00 #33680Senior Member

Posts: 2343Another look at Erica, Lisa / Leah?
So I'm sitting at my familier friends house while she's making a cigarette run, and when she gets back, she walks in with a date for me.
She says, this is Erica. Before I look up at her, I'm thinking it's the horrible looking Erica with red hair, that's been looking bad lately. When I look up and see the girl, she's wearing sunglasses.
She sits down in front of me, and I look at her and turn to my friend and say, that's not Erica, that's Lisa / Lea. The girl smiles at me and takes off her shades and says, no, a lot of people mistake me for her, my name is Erica.
I told her, I've been seeing her around for months and have been stopping by Pierre's place asking about Lisa / Leah, because I kept thinking you were her. I even knocked on the door of the place she is to stay looking for her.
I took a picture of her with her sunglasses off. I should've taken one with her wearing them. When she's wearing them, you can't tell it's not Leah / Lisa.
-
06-10-17 11:42 #33679Senior Member

Posts: 1286Good shots
Wow! You don't see boobs like that on SWs very often. I wouldn't dis your camera skills. Way better than most.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks 4 sharing.
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
06-10-17 08:30 #33678Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Jalin
Went for a drive yesterday. Quite a few out and about. Nice to see the warm weather is bringing them out. Love the outfits and appricate them getting shorter too. Picked up Jalin around the circle yesterday. She actually looked very nice. Agreed on the usual tuition. Went to Notel Tessa's. Good BBBJ that was very enjoyable. Then flipped her over for some MISH action. A+ Jalin. No digits, phones turned off. Gave me a number, says it'll be on in a week. But ya know how that goes.
-
06-10-17 02:37 #33677Senior Member

Posts: 2343Erica
The one CLS has pictures of, and has the BF that beats her up if she dates black guys; was spotted by familiar friend of mine the other night. She said, she was looking horrible.
I've only actually dated her once, but I remember her having a excellent head game and ready to fuck like a animal.
-
06-10-17 01:59 #33676Senior Member

Posts: 95Agreed. That sounds more accurate. I assume like other drug addicts she does things drug addicts do like lie, steal, or whatever. Girls, corner boys, her bf, or whoever probably beat her because that's the nature of the street. She also seems to scratch and pick her face. So some damage may be self inflicted.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
She has found the perfect sob story to match her bruises that gets her extra "hooker with a heart of gold" money every time.
-
06-10-17 00:44 #33675Senior Member

Posts: 2343I second that!
She's the only streetwalker I've ever seen sucking her thumb like a child and walking the the loops trying to get a date. I think she may have been a special needs kid at one time in her life.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
And I'm not saying that as a joke either . She needs to get her ass off the streets ASAP !










Reply With Quote



