Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 11261
-
06-11-17 05:37 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 5603And just an addendum to the last post. The only reason I can have so many LTR's with this number of girls is that they are all overlapping. Over the last 10 years I have usually had about 3 LTR's overlapping simultaneously with a few mid-range girls, while the interviews continue at a rate of maybe one new girl a week. Many times the girls are here 2 or 3 at a time, and many have met many of the others. They are generally grateful to be a part of my world as I do show an enormous amount of interest in their lives, and have the patience and understanding to help them with their real life issues. It is time consuming, but with no wife or traditional GF to sneak around, and no family or friends eating up my time, and no other interest outside of work, this is more than a hobby for me. It's a lifestyle.
They all understand I have to continually interview new girls to make up for the ones that will eventually fade away or be dismissed. And yes, those girls I generally only see one or two times. And no one seems to have a problem with that. At least not enough of one to leave me over it. Do they give me some shit over it from time to time? They do. But its usually just over one particular girl they dislike for one reason or another or they are feeling neglected. But the LTR's all understand I have to make time for everyone so it's not as hectic as it may sound. I am an excellent time manager, get my 50+ hours of work in every week, don't require much sleep, work from home, and have the girls co-operation, without which, none of this could be possible.
Now all of this does make it impossible for me to find the "one". But I don't know if the "one" exists. Like many guys on this site, my interests are too varied, my attention span too short, and my need for attention too great to believe that such a girl even exists. And even if she did, part of what would make her the "one" would be her need / desire to allow me to have other girls.
Various therapists have suggested that I have a problem, have never been in a healthy relationship, may have a sex addiction, and that I should find an appropriately aged GF. All I know is that I do my job, pay my bills, take care of my daughter, keep the house clean, feed, clothe and shelter a few deserving girls from time to time, and try to put a good vibe out into the world. As of the beginning of 2016 I basically cut my overall trips to the FC in half, but I was averaging about 25 trips a month before that. So I hope this gives everyone a better understanding of my outlook on the sugar life and my place in it.
-
06-11-17 00:37 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 5603The worth I was refering to was strictly financial. But how do you think I get so many girls for a $ ? In some part its race and age. In some part it has to do with the intangible or percieved worth of the relationship. In some part its the experience I provide with my castle in the sky. And some times its just the bomb sex. Also, I do see many of my girls once or twice, as it takes more than a few to find the right ones. Current length of some of my girls.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
ATF - 2.5 years. Over 200 trips to the FC
X (picture a) from this evening - 4 years. Slept over maybe 100 times.
Current Roommate - 2 years.
Churchgirl (now gone) - 9 months - 30 dates.
Fav UTR from the recent past - 9 months - 40 dates.
X asian roommate. Lived together for 2 years. Another 200 trips to the FC.
X Blond (picture b). Lived together for 1.5 years and dated for another 1.5 years off and on.
And too many more to mention. But for many SB's cash is king. Another x of mine that I am still friends with after 9 years just broke up with her current SD when he tried to drop her allowance from 6k a month down to 4k a month.
-
06-10-17 19:47 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 1355Numbers like lots of stories can be fabricated to however you want them. If your showing big numbers then they know something is wrong when a sd tries to bargain basement them. If they are happy with the arrangement and feel that they got what they wanted or needed is all that matters to them. If your happy with what was settled on its win win. When either party feels taken advantage of its doomed. If your showing big numbers then you need to be able to walk the walk Of course exceptions to every rule.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 19:17 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 3348Well, speak for yourself. I have been w / some girls who really are interested in the whole idea of having a daddy that takes interest in their lives and development, and it's not all about the $ I provided. When they are looking to me for advice, they want to know that I'm someone who has been successful so my opinions are good. How successful I am in life (indicated by annual income and net worth) is relevant to this point. You may scoff, but this does really work with me. I spend time talking with them about the decisions they are making in their lives, etc. Since you almost never see your girls more than once, this wouldn't be an amenity offered in your arrangements, but I and other people I know do this. They never had to ask my #s, because they are right there on my profile.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 16:22 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 55Looks like she knows how to play with photoshop (see her negative waist)!
I Just don't think this is a real photo. And $500 in LA is just too much for 90% of the girls. $300, $400 works well for some uber hot girls.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 16:01 #2676Banned Member

Posts: 132Yeah
Yeah, I probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 14:38 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 1355Like HG said most don't care as long as you have what they agree to. Some do look at what you put down and if your trying to save a few dollars when their asking price shouldn't matter to you then you get the label of salt or splenda daddy. If your listing high then 300 and up seems reasonable to them.
Originally Posted by YellowBull
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 14:12 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-337e0a1f44e1
I usually do $500 for a first meet up. Some people that's asking too much. You can choose what we do, in not picky as long as I'm entertained with a cool convo I'm good (: so let me know if that works for you and we can talk more / meet up (:
-
06-10-17 12:33 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 5603No girl really cares how much you are worth, only how much you are willing to spend. They have pretty much all experienced "the rich asshole" in one way or another in their life. Maybe they served one at their waitress job, or maybe it was a braggadocio SD, or whatever. I tell girls I am middle class. End of discussion (if they even ask).
Originally Posted by YellowBull
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 12:32 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 5603Its amazing how all that good sex can make you overlook a few little things
Originally Posted by Leiterf
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 08:13 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 3348You portray the dilemma accurately. IDK that there is a pat answer to this question. You are right, how you list this is going to affect negotiations. I have champagne taste and am not opposed to paying 2 K / mo for unlimited access to a 10's across the board SB, and I list my accurate #s. PM if you want to know what those are. I also tell them honestly that generating the untraceable cash as someone w / a SO is my big challenge.
Originally Posted by YellowBull
[View Original Post]
Flipside: I just negotiated w / a 20 YO GND coed, it was clear to me she was there for the excitement, and summarized herself at the end of the M&G, said 'I like older guys, I like sex, and I like being told what to do', reflecting my thought that she was not primarily there for the cash. And we discussed nothing about sugar. She asked in later messages about what my past SBs got, and I said 1 K / mo. She was initially fine with that, 'whatever you want', however, we were supposed to go to the FC yesterday, I get a text the day before that she can't make it. I surmise, obviously, that she met someone else she is either more attracted to or offered more. Life's hard. Hmm, writing this made me think - I liked this girl, she was smart - perhaps I should go back to her and say 'I'm no fool, I get what transpired, if it is a matter of the sugar, make me a counter offer'.
All that being said, I"ve been in the bowl a year and certainly messaged with hundreds, and M&G with maybe 20-30. No one has ever brought up explicitly the income or net worth #s on my profile. Now, I also do not allow my profile to be searched for by POTs. That's a precaution I take b/c I have a SO. Every now and then I open it up and see what happens. It drives me crazy - women from all over the world (Phillipines, Europe, Africa) contact me, what time-wasters. It likely is the case they are searching based on the dollar figures on profiles.
-
06-09-17 21:14 #2670Banned Member

Posts: 132Reporting back
Saw the above 29 year old yesterday. She is a really nice sweet girl. Her Apt smelled like weed and she drinking wine at 11 am.
Originally Posted by Leiterf
[View Original Post]
We had a nice conversation and then on to kissing, BBBJ, DATY, BBCG, BBMISH and a huge shit across the bow.
Some cuddling and TV watching and off I went.
-
06-09-17 17:22 #2669Regular Member

Posts: 2Profile advice
Are you guys downplaying your wealth on your profile or telling it how it is? If I'm looking for the negotiable / minimal SB's, what would be a normal "wealth" & income figure? Only reason why I ask is that if I look too cheap, then I'll get no loving but if I'm honest, then the SB's with high expectations come out the woodwork.
-
06-09-17 16:21 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 5603The words I love to hear. My BF never did that ! (and few other things as well). But of course he was only her first and same age. (what do they know). lol
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 18:27 #2667Banned Member

Posts: 1323rd SB
I think I have another one hooked from SB. 29 Latina / Apache in OC with a really nice rack. Afte tats which I'm not into but she's sexy as hell. Wants 3 bills but I talked her into BB. And has a place we can play. We might go the first round Saturday. I will report back with details. And tomorrow I have a 4 hour session with the SB that I don't have to pay.










Reply With Quote





