Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 87 of 781 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10417

    Medford and malden escorts

    Hey fellow mongers,

    Just started posting review here and using this place. Relied on TER and google search previously. Love this site. Recently moved to Medford. Most escorts that advertise on backpage in this area are either big and fat or fake. Had several get everything setup and not show up. Can anyone let me know if they have seen anyone in my area that is attractive, shows up and reliable? I usually have them go to my place. I figured too much trouble for LEO to setup for outcall. Thanks guys. BTW I posted review here and TER for euphoria. She changed her number but same old pics. I saw avoid based on my experience with her last month.

  2. #10416

    Manuella 305 visiting Boston / Waltham

    Fake tits, older than posted age, pics not her or perhaps her when younger. You like MILF? Think porn star Sexy Vanessa & that's basically Manuella.

    Nice hotel, friendly, dirty talk, Good service but just disappointed that not what I was led to believe via age posted, photos & other reviews.

    She's quick to LE check & go through with it.

    Not my speed but everyone is different.

  3. #10415

    Update on Cv girl I had

    She's unreliable and unstable.

    So until she gets her shit together.

    I will not be offering her services sorry.

  4. #10414

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Tickingtock  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Longtime lurker, but just signed up to ask a question. She's been on this site a couple times, and on the oThER site as well, the oThER site I'm not sure if they are real reviews or not. She's been posted as real on here, but haven't seen much said about her. She also goes by AMY for massages, on the oThER site, Amy and Skye have the same reviewer, and doesn't mention being same girl, so makes me think its fake.

    I'm asking if anyone knows anything about her, as she's been posting for awhile and I think the pics are her, but there's not much been said on this site.

    I chatted with her on snapchat and she mentioned no anal or BJ, and then I asked about DFK and she said she doesn't kiss either. So without bombarding her with questions, if anyone else has any input, it'd be appreciated.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/37975687
    I met her last summer. When she arrived she told me that it could be only massage and a handjob because she had her period. She did not mention this previously. She would only take her shirt off, left her bra on. So, I received a lame message and uninterested handjob. Also, she said she did not do oral. All this while a car sat outside idling with a dude in it.

    Needless to say, I never contacted her again.

  5. #10413

    Skye

    Made a post earlier, and doesn't seem like it went through.

    I've talked with Skye via Snapchat, and was wondering if anyone else has any comments on her? She's been on BP for awhile, and while everything checks out and she's real, her reviews on the oThER site don't seem to match up.

    Via chat, she mentions she doesn't do anal and BJ, and when I asked about DFK, she said she doesn't kiss either. So was wondering if anyone else can comment. There's been a couple of mentions of her on this site, but nothing substantial, especially considering that she's been posting for so long.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/37975687

  6. #10412

    Skye

    Hi guys,

    Longtime lurker, but just signed up to ask a question. She's been on this site a couple times, and on the oThER site as well, the oThER site I'm not sure if they are real reviews or not. She's been posted as real on here, but haven't seen much said about her. She also goes by AMY for massages, on the oThER site, Amy and Skye have the same reviewer, and doesn't mention being same girl, so makes me think its fake.

    I'm asking if anyone knows anything about her, as she's been posting for awhile and I think the pics are her, but there's not much been said on this site.

    I chatted with her on snapchat and she mentioned no anal or BJ, and then I asked about DFK and she said she doesn't kiss either. So without bombarding her with questions, if anyone else has any input, it'd be appreciated.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/37975687

  7. #10411

    Christie

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...class/42108978

    Quoted me 150 hh 200 h, anyone tried her? Only one recent review on the other site and it refers to a different girl with tattoos. Same phone number, kinda suspect. Googled Number shows 3 different girls 2 blondes and a black girl. Any advice would be appreciated. Sometimes girls work together using the same phone.

  8. #10410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Paige had been on NGDs website up until a month or two ago. You might want to ask Nina as to her status. Probably taking some time off because her profile is still up at oThER site.
    Another post said she passed away in Jan. Or Feb. She might have retired but she was on a dating site for sure b / c I saw her pics. Thought it was after Feb. But I could be mistaken.

  9. #10409

    Post 3 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind52  [View Original Post]
    We are talking about the same person, I was looking through them and reading some reviews and came across Paige's, well at the end of her reviews someone posted that they weren't sure when the last guy who reviewed her saw her cause he said she passed away in Jan / Feb. The last review was Mar17.
    By the way guys, I'm semi retired.

    But I don't think I'd ever fully retire, I enjoy it and it's benefits too much LOL.

    I miss many of you, and hope to see you in the near future.

    On another note, I think some of you though I changed my name and I'm hiding my identity. This is untrue. I did take my site down temporarily for my discretion during my time away from my sexy craft!

    I'm working on some other projects in life that require a lot of time.

    Their for I don't have the time, right now being a companion demand. If I've seen you before, you can email me to keep in touch.

    Sincerely, Paige Lynn XXO.

  10. #10408
    Anyone seen this one yet? Just wondaring if the pics are accurate.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...sweet/39247368

  11. #10407

    Her review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you are getting your info but her last review was in January of 2017.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7074263-218453
    I read it on erotic monkey not TER.

  12. #10406

    Head scratcher

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind52  [View Original Post]
    We are talking about the same person, I was looking through them and reading some reviews and came across Paige's, well at the end of her reviews someone posted that they weren't sure when the last guy who reviewed her saw her cause he said she passed away in Jan / Feb. The last review was Mar17.
    Not sure where you are getting your info but her last review was in January of 2017.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7074263-218453

  13. #10405

    Paige Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzo  [View Original Post]
    If we're thinking of the same milfy woman with the tight bod and stripper pole in her place, she allegedly retired according to ThEotheR message board.

    She also posted a response to a topic in March on the same board. Not sure where you heard it but many mongers on that site report her as retired. I have no personal knowledge or proof other than that. Hope she is well.
    We are talking about the same person, I was looking through them and reading some reviews and came across Paige's, well at the end of her reviews someone posted that they weren't sure when the last guy who reviewed her saw her cause he said she passed away in Jan / Feb. The last review was Mar17.

  14. #10404

    PaigeLynn

    Paige had been on NGDs website up until a month or two ago. You might want to ask Nina as to her status. Probably taking some time off because her profile is still up at oThER site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzo  [View Original Post]
    If we're thinking of the same milfy woman with the tight bod and stripper pole in her place, she allegedly retired according to ThEotheR message board.

    She also posted a response to a topic in March on the same board. Not sure where you heard it but many mongers on that site report her as retired. I have no personal knowledge or proof other than that. Hope she is well.

  15. #10403

    Paige Lynn

    If we're thinking of the same milfy woman with the tight bod and stripper pole in her place, she allegedly retired according to ThEotheR message board.

    She also posted a response to a topic in March on the same board. Not sure where you heard it but many mongers on that site report her as retired. I have no personal knowledge or proof other than that. Hope she is well.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind52  [View Original Post]
    I was looking through another site and read a post that said Paige Lynn had passed away at the end of this past Jan / Feb?(I forget if he said Jan or Feb).

    Does anyone know if this is true?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape